Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I wouldn't be surprised if the new AAT came with Dart Maul.

It would make sense since the MTT came with Qui Gon and Obi Wan

I think we've had enough Mauls in recent years (2011, 2012, 2013) :grin: Personally, I hope for more Gungans (e.g. Boss Nass) :sweet:

If it came with Maul and Panaka, then its an instant sale for me! I need an epI Maul as I only have Santa an cw versions.

Edited by Just The Doctor

I think we've had enough Mauls in recent years (2011, 2012, 2013) :grin: Personally, I hope for more Gungans (e.g. Boss Nass) :sweet:

Boss Nass was in the recent Lego mini movie, so there is a chance...

I personally would prefer Padme or Sabe in their dresses of the last battle in TPM, because we lack females; or a new Neimodian, because we lack non-droid seperatists.

I have nearly all the ep 1-6 minifigs created since star wars went fleshie and you are correct Flieger, the actual sepratists are the most lacking in figs. We have only four named sepratists and 2 non droid minions for them. While I'm still hoping for the AAT to include Boss Nass, it might be nice if CIS sets could start containing one member of the council so we can get most of them, they will never really fit into a set, but hell give me Rune Haako in the AAT and I won't complain.

There's so many characters I would love to see come with the AAT.

Boss Nass

Captain Tarpals

Theed Battle Padme

Sabe

Sio Bibble

TPM Nute Gunray

Rune Haako

Darth Sidious

Naboo Royal Guard (not to be confused with the Naboo Security Guard)

Shame we won't see all of them. We really need more Battle of Naboo themed sets to cover everybody.

I have nearly all the ep 1-6 minifigs created since star wars went fleshie and you are correct Flieger, the actual sepratists are the most lacking in figs. We have only four named sepratists and 2 non droid minions for them. While I'm still hoping for the AAT to include Boss Nass, it might be nice if CIS sets could start containing one member of the council so we can get most of them, they will never really fit into a set, but hell give me Rune Haako in the AAT and I won't complain.

Lego sadly has the tradition of filling CIS sets with important Republic characters like Chewie in the Droid Gunship or Palpatine in the Tri-Fighter. :sadnew: And with Boss Nass in the recent Lego mini movie...

For me, any seperatist set with with a seperatist character other than a droid is a must-buy.

The "problem" with the council is that the characters would sell badly, I think, at least when it comes to the target audience of Lego.

There's so many characters I would love to see come with the AAT.

Boss Nass

Captain Tarpals

Theed Battle Padme

Sabe

Sio Bibble

TPM Nute Gunray

Rune Haako

Darth Sidious

Naboo Royal Guard (not to be confused with the Naboo Security Guard)

Shame we won't see all of them. We really need more Battle of Naboo themed sets to cover everybody.

All of these would make sense and would be nice, except perhaps for Sidious. There is a new Sidious minifig coming next week, albeit one with the post-scarring look. But for me, that is good enough. (You can change the faces easily enough anyway with the twoPalpatine heads from the Arrest and the Tri-Fighter).

yes that may be the new storm trooper helmet. its not confirmed but a picture of the same real helm has also leaked. I'm guessing this will belong to a "New Empire" Stormtrooper. one can only hope!

I like the new shape, but I really hope that their "improvements" extend to more than making the helmets shiny*. I agree that it does look like a logical next-gen, though.

*Which is rather ironic, seeing as how Lucas was lauded for how much his environments weren't shiny and sterile. Granted, most of the Storm-troopers don't really count...until you remember the Sand-troopers.

*Which is rather ironic, seeing as how Lucas was lauded for how much his environments weren't shiny and sterile. Granted, most of the Storm-troopers don't really count...until you remember the Sand-troopers.

Even the regular stormtroopers weren't completely shiny. Most of the close-up shots, especially aboard the Tantive IV, show the troopers' armor as being somewhat scuffed, dinged, and otherwise used. Sort of similar to the difference between a shiny new car and one that's been used for a while- even when the latter is cleaned, it'll still show signs of wear. and it certainly won't look CGI-perfect.

Even the regular stormtroopers weren't completely shiny. Most of the close-up shots, especially aboard the Tantive IV, show the troopers' armor as being somewhat scuffed, dinged, and otherwise used. Sort of similar to the difference between a shiny new car and one that's been used for a while- even when the latter is cleaned, it'll still show signs of wear. and it certainly won't look CGI-perfect.

I don't think this one photo reflects how all of the Stormtroopers' armor will look in the final film. I imagine they'll show lots of wear in the battle scenes. At least we can all be thankful that they aren't being created entirely out of CGI like the clones. :sick:

Looks pretty good. It's interesting how sleek it is. Star Wars doesn't usually do sleek unless it's Episode 1.

In the Wookiee Gunship set, a box has a CMF stand in light grey as a lid. Has this piece ever been used outside of CMF before?

In the Wookiee Gunship set, a box has a CMF stand in light grey as a lid. Has this piece ever been used outside of CMF before?

On the legs of the new AT-AT. :classic:

Does anyone think there might be an Episode IV wave next year? 2015 is when they planned to release it in 3-D. I don't think LEGO plans that far ahead since the re-releases were cancelled after Episode I. I would like to get a new Leia and Tarkin, though.

On the legs of the new AT-AT. :classic:

Thanks! :wink: