Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Kind of hard to say, I should have got a look at the price list as well :)

Black Manta I would say is about £25, Grodd about £45ish, and Darkseid and Brainiac maybe the same.

I'm not good with guessing prices so I'm probably wrong.

The Bat-vehicles sound very interesting. A mech and a sub are original vehicles that weren't done in the 2006-'08 theme, and they sound interesting. I'm assuming that the new-cowl Batman will have a gray and a black outfit to complement the previous variations. I hope we get Scuba Robin, since it would be new. GGB being $45-ish makes me glad, since that means the Jet will be bigger and better than a $20 set model.

I hope the Scuba-Batman isn't this years one. With the new cowl I hope Batman no longer has a sweating problem so he can drop the sweatband.

I hope the Scuba-Batman isn't this years one. With the new cowl I hope Batman no longer has a sweating problem so he can drop the sweatband.

Who's to say it's not a normal Batman since he's sitting in a Submarine. Since Aquaman is there Batman doesn't even need to leave the sub.

But really Lego has offically ran out idea for Bat vehicles, seriously a mech?

The Bat-Bot has been around before, I remember it being in The Batman

Bat-Mechs have been around forever, actually. Bats used one in the Court of Owls story recently, even. There were a few in Batman: the Brave and the Bold I belive, and he basically used one to beat Superman in the Dark Knight Returns.

I'm a little disappointed by Cheetah's absence, too, and if they're doing an Invisible Jet now they'll be pretty unlikely to do a solo Wonder Woman set anytime soon.

I really did expect to see the Ventilaquist and Scarface, hopefully there will be an exclusive set with them in it.

Is there any possibility of seeing all the minifigs from the winter lineup at New York Comic Con since at the 2012 NYCC they showed all the DC and Marvel minifigs that were in the sets that were released in winter 2013?

Is there any possibility of seeing all the minifigs from the winter lineup at New York Comic Con since at the 2012 NYCC they showed all the DC and Marvel minifigs that were in the sets that were released in winter 2013?

We might see one DC set revealed at NYCC, we saw the bane tumbler chase set revealed at NYCC in 2012. I hope we see a set reveal, the black manta set seems like a good choice for a reveal.

I'm actually a little surprised it looks like we're not getting a Drathstroke figure next year. He would be an awesome figure and his character has become quite popular due to Arrow, Arkham Origins and Injustice

I doubt we will see another set revealed at NYCC because Lego has already unveiled the Green Lantern set for the DC winter wave.

I doubt we will see another set revealed at NYCC because Lego has already unveiled the Green Lantern set for the DC winter wave.

Maybe they can reveal pictures of all the DC minifigures coming in 2015?

Maybe. I know in 2012 they revealed the minifigures for the DC wave at SDCC and then revealed the TDKR set at NYCC.

Maybe they can reveal pictures of all the DC minifigures coming in 2015?

Well that is most definitely something I would like to see. :grin: