Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

For various Green and Yellow Lanterns, yeah. I'd kill for a Kilowag and/or Atrocitus bigfig, though. :wub:

Couldn't agree with you more! And no worries, we'll see a Cheetah minifig soon enough. So excited for 2015. DC Comics is my fav. I'm gonna have a good looking JLA by the end of next year. ;)

Couldn't agree with you more! And no worries, we'll see a Cheetah minifig soon enough. So excited for 2015. DC Comics is my fav. I'm gonna have a good looking JLA by the end of next year. ;)

I'm honestly a bit surprised they didn't end up putting Cheetah in any of the sets just so Wonder Woman could go up against someone in her rogues gallery, seeing as she's one of the main Justice League members/DC Characters (Supes has Lex/Darkseid/Brainiac, Aquaman has Manta, Flash has Grodd, GL has Sinestro, Batman has various enemies...)

A purist solution isn't too hard to make though. :wink:

The Black Manta set sounds like a let down to me. Three of the four are repeat figures. I will wait to see final pics before I pass judgement.

Well i guess New 52 Bats, Aquaman (repeat), some aquatic version of Robin, and the BM

I'm honestly a bit surprised they didn't end up putting Cheetah in any of the sets just so Wonder Woman could go up against someone in her rogues gallery, seeing as she's one of the main Justice League members/DC Characters (Supes has Lex/Darkseid/Brainiac, Aquaman has Manta, Flash has Grodd, GL has Sinestro, Batman has various enemies...)

A purist solution isn't too hard to make though. :wink:

WW is a well known hero, her rouges gallery not so much, hers hasnt gotten the exposere like Grodd and Manta (Both due to YJ) and Supes'. I am not surprised.

WW is a well known hero, her rouges gallery not so much, hers hasnt gotten the exposere like Grodd and Manta (Both due to YJ) and Supes'. I am not surprised.

I guess that's true. Cheetah was one of the first LoD characters revealed for the game, so I thought that may have led to a figure coming out.

I'm quite surprised to hear Wonder Woman and the invisible jet are in the new Gorilla Grodd set. The Grodd set handles fine on its own with her and the jet, and surely they could've just taken New 52 WW, Invisible Jet, and Cheetah and just put them together in their own set?

I'm quite surprised to hear Wonder Woman and the invisible jet are in the new Gorilla Grodd set. The Grodd set handles fine on its own with her and the jet, and surely they could've just taken New 52 WW, Invisible Jet, and Cheetah and just put them together in their own set?

That's actually true. This wave seem to be lacking a $10 set, and the size of the Jet may not be too promising if it's just a small part of the Grodd set. Then again, we don't know how many parts the mech takes up in that set, so we still could get a nice, sizable one consisting of 200 or so pieces.

Dc doesnt trust any hero outside of Bats and Supes to sell well, thats why this wave still has Bats in three out of the four known sets,

Maybe Grodd gets a banana machine gun or something.

That would be awesome and I can totally see LEGO doing that. They just need to split a LEGO Banana in half and add a stud to it so they can put it in stud shooters.

Still crossing my fingers that the jet looks like the prototype that TLG made.

I dont expect the jet to be completly made out of clear pieces, i mean we cant even get a jet construct for.GL.

Would prefer Supergirl over Hawkman but I'm not going to complain! Plus it's nice to get some more non-Batman villains, I was just thinking my DC display was a little lopsided in favor of the heroes.

Javalin? Well that's random and really dumb lol. The rest is fine. :)

I'd actually have liked Hawkgirl over Hawkman. The toon made me like her more.

Edited by BrickG

This sounds like an exceptional wave. I almost feel the urge to start collecting dc stuff.

Do you guys think if I ask somebody at a lego shop for pictures of the upcoming dc wave they will actually show me them?

Its worth a try, I think it also depends on how well the employees know you, I think if they are AFOL's too you have a greater chance, but by all means give it a try. Two descriptions is better than one.

On the subject of the Invisible jet, it was quite small, and apart from the spring missiles was all clear pieces.

I'm hoping for the inclusion of a printed flat 1x2 Tile as a motherbox in the Darkseid-Set.

200px-Mother_Box_001.png

That would be great.

I thought one of the newfangled minecraft heads could be printed as a new 52 mother box.

That would look awesome.