Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Could it be possible that it wasn't Hawkman but a Parademon? (could be similar)

Would make more sense if it was with Darkside...

3 Villains v 3 Heroes?

3 Villains v 3 Heroes?

Most of the large set have 5 figs, 3 heroes/civillians vs two bad guys and vice versa.

3 Villains v 3 Heroes?

This is possible.

He means it has the same shape not the same size: http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/File:Manta-Sub.png

I can't believe people are complaining that we're not getting heroes like Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, and Cyborg. While I'm bummed that we're not getting them either, we're getting Hawkman, Green Lantern, Darkseid, Gorilla Grodd, Black Manta, and more! Don't worry, be happy.

Ye it seems that despite LEGO have have made a 97% Batman free wave, with the focus on lesser known villains and their hero counter parts, people still aren't fully happy.

Darkseid and Braniac are in the same set, and now that Cyborg was mentioned I did see a figure with the cyborg head and hair from a ninjago set that could have been Cyborg and I mistook it from a drone.

Ah, that makes sense. :classic:

Well, the fact that Hulk_Smash saw for example the Grood big fig represented with a Green Goblin fig, and the cyborg helmet represented by the ninjago helmet means that lego's molds are not yet ready so i guess that it will take a while to we see actual pictures of the sets. But it's still very cool the fact that we know now more about these upcoming sets! Thanks Hulk_Smash!

I know they're similar enough, but using Cyrus Borg's hairpiece for Cyborg seems lazy, since the designs in the sets should match the game, and the piece is fairly inaccurate for him. Perhaps it is a new piece, and Borg's is a placeholder!

Edited by 8BrickMario

I know they're similar enough, but using Cyrus Borg's hairpiece for Cyborg seems lazy, since the designs in the sets should match the game, and the piece is fairly inaccurate for him. Perhaps it is a new piece, and Borg's is a placeholder!

Yeah i'm sure lego will do a Cyborg new hairpiece. Lego isn't much of a "fan" to mix their themes special parts. Their just using Cyrus Borg's hairpiece to represent Cyborg's hairpiece. I think they did it because before they do new molds the set idea must go trough a "review" by the marketing division of lego. If they say the idea will sell because it's good then they do the knew molds. So, right know, these sets descriptions are the ideas and they passed and know the designers are actually making the new molds. I guess that's how lego works and i'm not worried of lego being lazy.

Hulk_Smash, is this just based on initial box art that you've seen? If so, we've seen some instances where the final figures have not been announced/included (early Joker Steamroller packaging didn't include Batgirl), so there is a chance the figures could change or we could see additional figures in the wave.

Also, I wonder if is still be a big UCS-style set that has yet to be announced. They are putting a lot of energy into promoting this game, and it feels like there is still some untapped potential there based on everything we've seen. While Lego errs on the side of "less is more", I'm hoping that we may see a Watchtower or Hall of Justice sometime next year. That may also be where we get a few more highly desirable figs (Shazam, Professor Zoom, Black Adam, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Red Tornado, some of the Lanterns, etc). Here's hoping. :classic:

I've seen the catalogue that has the prelim photos in, and two of the characters were represented by Marvel characters, so it is possible.

These sets sound expensive..

I've only started buying 'bigger' sets like Joker's steamroller set and that took time for me to save money.

And all these new sets sound amazing.. :look:

I know someone who owns I shop

I didn't even ask to look this time she just said "here you can have a look"

Thanks for all that information Hulk_Smash, this wave sounds like the best yet. I agree with everyone else TLG did a great job at giving us a variety of DC characters.

I am very happy I held off on getting that terrible Btb set just for Flash. I think there is a great chance he will have leg printing similar to Green Lantern. Aquaman might even have it too.

New 52 Superman is going to be nice to have as well. Overall this is amazing news.

Edited by Piranha

It sounds like a great wave. Supergirl and Cyborg are a refreshing break from the Justice League members (Cyborg will always be a Teen Titan to me, no matter what). I do think they missed a great chance to include Starfire, a space theme and everything and we don't get Starfire. Hopefully within a couple years we get a set with Raven, Beast Boy and Starfire to complete a basic Teen Titans lineup.

I will say it's a bit disappointing that we aren't getting any civilian characters. We still haven't gotten a comic Lois Lane yet. Plus with no civilians who is there to save?

Villain selection is great though. Manta, Grodd, Darkseid and Brainiac are great diversity, a little of everyone's rogue gallery is a nice way to go.

Edited by strangely

HAWKMAN, GREEN LANTERN AND BLACK MANTA!!!??? IN THE SAME WAVE NO LESS!!? EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Not exceptional, OUTRAGEOUS! :grin:

Is it wrong that I'm glad we're getting so many new Batmen (Batmans? Batmi? Batpeople???)? I really want a spare new Batman head for my Wildcat purist fig, plus it's a crazy cool design. The fact that we're getting Hawkman is shocking, although certainly awesome. But I guess this means that this wave will effectively complete the Justice League lineup. The New 52 one, anyway. Now I just have to hope for the Legion of Doom and the likes of Green Arrow, Atom, and Blue Beetle! Grodd's supposed design is a little dull for certain (the cape would be nice, or at least the helmet. He's basically just a gorilla with a neat forehead tattoo now.) Now how long until we get prelims? :D

Is it wrong that I'm glad we're getting so many new Batmen (Batmans? Batmi? Batpeople???)? I really want a spare new Batman head for my Wildcat purist fig, plus it's a crazy cool design. The fact that we're getting Hawkman is shocking, although certainly awesome.

I'm not overly excited but it's at least nice that they're different and not all the same Keaton-era suit we've been seeing for the past few years. I'd definitely switch one out for another Lantern or another member of the Justice League (Blue Beetle, Atom, etc.) but it's not as bad as the repetitiveness we've had these last couple waves (though I wouldn't have minded a Ra's Al Ghul or Red Hood figure...)

It's a small one

Were Flash and.Aquaman the same that we got?

Also i do think that the Brainiac and Darkseid are on in the same.

And i do think Bats will be in his New 52, in both sets he appears jn.

Edited by daniel gourhan22

The Black Manta set sounds like a let down to me. Three of the four are repeat figures. I will wait to see final pics before I pass judgement.

I'm not overly excited but it's at least nice that they're different and not all the same Keaton-era suit we've been seeing for the past few years. I'd definitely switch one out for another Lantern or another member of the Justice League (Blue Beetle, Atom, etc.) but it's not as bad as the repetitiveness we've had these last couple waves (though I wouldn't have minded a Ra's Al Ghul or Red Hood figure...)

Other Lanterns are gonna get really easy to purist thanks to the GL figure, though. Now you just have to find a good head. I'm still holding out for a Red Hood, though. He's the only main Robin that hasn't seen the light of brick yet, plus he's crazy cool. Ra's is definitely going to have to come soon, though. (Jeez, one wave without endless Batman and I'm starting to want more Batman *huh* Like I could go for two or three more Bat-villains and allies, maybe even a GCPD set.)

For various Green and Yellow Lanterns, yeah. I'd kill for a Kilowag and/or Atrocitus bigfig, though. :wub: