Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Only saw actual sets for DC and SW, but Age of Ultron had 5 sets, and there will be some Jurrasic World sets, as well as three more Lego movie sets.

Have you seen any Ninjago sets?Or is there a confirmation about a Pirates line for 2015??

I can't wait to see pictures, but it does sound like 2015 will be the year for DC in terms of variety. I will definitely be picking them all up. And with JW sets, it sounds like an expensive year next year.

Another Flash but no Green Arrow??I'm disappointed,well I hope at least he's redesigned hopefully with his legs printed.

I highly doubt we will get new versions of Flash and Aquaman, considering that DC wants all current toys to be New 52 based and Flash and Aquaman are already 52 based.

However i do think that Cyborg will be in the Darkseid set. But really Lego has offically ran out idea for Bat vehicles, seriously a mech?

Sounds like a great wave. Can't wait to see these sets. I've always wanted Hawkman and now we are. Obviously there's more in the Darkseid Invasion set. Overall i'm happy with what we're getting.

Edited by amazingbricks

Have you seen any Ninjago sets?Or is there a confirmation about a Pirates line for 2015??

Topics for other threads, please.

On a related note, the JW thread has been reopened for discussion. All talk about Jurassic World should go there, please.

(Aw, no new Batman characters...)

Just kidding. I'm really a much bigger fan of Batman than any of the other DC Heroes (except Superman, barely), but this'll still be cool... for now. :P

Sorry but I still don't understand. The old republic set is tiny, so what is the same shape in the black manta set?

He means it has the same shape not the same size: http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/File:Manta-Sub.png

I can't believe people are complaining that we're not getting heroes like Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, and Cyborg. While I'm bummed that we're not getting them either, we're getting Hawkman, Green Lantern, Darkseid, Gorilla Grodd, Black Manta, and more! Don't worry, be happy.

Figs sound good! I'm very surprised that we're getting a Hawkman instead of a Cyborg fig, but I honestly prefer that. :thumbup: All of these cool new figures yet we still manage to get three Batman figs and a Robin. :laugh: Hopefully this wave will be release all at once opposed to last years wave (which at least in the USA was released with two before Christmas and two in March)..

Darkseid and Braniac are in the same set, and now that Cyborg was mentioned I did see a figure with the cyborg head and hair from a ninjago set that could have been Cyborg and I mistook it from a drone.

Darkseid and Braniac are in the same set, and now that Cyborg was mentioned I did see a figure with the cyborg head and hair from a ninjago set that could have been Cyborg and I mistook it from a drone.

Huh, odd that those two are together...

OoO

CYBORG?

HAWKMAN?

GREEN LANTERN?

WONDER WOMAN(new52)?

SUPERMAN(new52)?

Plus the Flash and Aquaman?

Woah!

This year is awesome for justice league building!

Sooo.....

76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro

Seen at SDCC

76026 Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas

- Batman with mech

- Wonder Woman with Invisible Jet

- The Flash

- Gorilla Grodd bigfig

76027 Black Manta Deep Sea Strike

- Batman with Batsub

- Black Manta with larger sub

- Robin tied to a small piece

- Aquaman

76028 Darkseid Invasion

- Javlin

- Superman

- Darkseid bigfig

- Brainiac

- Hawkman

- Brainiac Drone or Cyborg

Edited by TheLegoExperience

That's even better...at least for my wallet!

It would make sense for Brainiac and Darkseid to be in the same set--since that's most likely how it'll end up in the game. I think it's more likely that it was Cyborg you saw rather than a Drone. With both major villains in one set, along with everything else, they really don't need henchmen. And the amount of attention Cyborg gets these days makes it likely he'd show up.

I guess this is our Hawkman then?

http://www.thexboxhu...Hawkman-LB3.jpg

That Hawkman is awesome! Hopefully he's the one we get, even if he has those Pharaoh's Quest wings. Really, I think it's time for a new wing mold though, since those wings just look weird some times. They look far better in the game since they're bent a bit.

--

I pulled some of these images from the Game thread, which show us what the sets and figures will most likely look like.

Javelin7.png

@Hulk_Smash; does this look familar? It does have the offical Lego look...ergo ugly technic and no landing gears! :laugh:

172px-BlackManta.png

GorillaGrodd.png

That ship looks about right, but I didn't see Manta (he was in his sub) and Grodd was the Green Goblin

Also I think the Braniac attack set and Darksied set are the same thing.

That's a very solid line up, especially compared to this year. Thank you, LEGO and WB/DC, and thank you Hulk_Smash for sharing this with us. :thumbup:

I'm really surprised that Hawkman is in one of these sets, but that is fantastic. We need more B- and C-listers, and he is a great start. That video game design looks really good, so that would be wonderful. I think we could do without another Robin (Mera would be amazing), but everything else sounds like a huge step up.

So, since this seems to be about the same size as the last Marvel wave, I'm guessing that the price points will be similar (Manta at ~ 40 USD / 45 GBP, Grodd at ~ 50 USD / 45 GBP, and Darkseid at ~ 75 USD / 70 GBP). I hope that two big figs won't detract from the quality of the sets too much, but at least the minifigure roster is a step up. I hope that these sell well so we can get more like them in the future. :sweet: It'll be expensive (especially with BIONICLE coming back), but I'll be happy to do my part. :thumbup:

That ship looks about right, but I didn't see Manta (he was in his sub) and Grodd was the Green Goblin

Also I think the Braniac attack set and Darksied set are the same thing.

Makes sense, and then the one that Jennifer mentioned could be some retail exclusive one.

EDIT: 5000 posts, awesomeness!

Edited by just2good

It was probably only a matter of time before we got Hawkman given the way some of the Chima minifigures look. I would rather have Hawkgirl but I don't know how they would do her hair. Anyways, this looks like an exciting lineup. Sadly more multiples of Batman, Robin, and Superman (I really don't need anymore lol). Wish we got some more of Flash's rogue gallery but that's just me being greedy :laugh:

4 sets, is healthier on the wallet, the more new we get the better it gets, that's Hawkman looks great.

Hulk_Smash sorry if another question is pestering, but if you don't mind answering my question, in the Darkseid/Braniac set what sort of vehcile did the villians have?

Manta's sub seem fairly big

And I'm not sure what they came with, but I think Darksied was on something, but couldn't see what.

Hulk_Smash, is this just based on initial box art that you've seen? If so, we've seen some instances where the final figures have not been announced/included (early Joker Steamroller packaging didn't include Batgirl), so there is a chance the figures could change or we could see additional figures in the wave.

Also, I wonder if is still be a big UCS-style set that has yet to be announced. They are putting a lot of energy into promoting this game, and it feels like there is still some untapped potential there based on everything we've seen. While Lego errs on the side of "less is more", I'm hoping that we may see a Watchtower or Hall of Justice sometime next year. That may also be where we get a few more highly desirable figs (Shazam, Professor Zoom, Black Adam, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Red Tornado, some of the Lanterns, etc). Here's hoping. :classic:

Orion on his air bike would've been a good choice with Darkseid but I'll take what I can get.

I prefer more mainstream characters like Hawkman and Cyborg, but I would really like an Orion. His brick built bike would be cool.

The Grodd set seems a little packed to me when i think about it. It'll probably end up being between $30 and $40 USD, but when including the Jet and the Batman Mech plus a bigfig to raise the price a bit? I'm just hoping the jet doesn't end up being a tiny excuse for the invisible jet. :sceptic: