Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

^What problem?

Also, I haven't seen these at my Target anywhere. And it said not available at my stores online. Very odd methinks...

But it is nice to see "flesh" molding now too. I'm sure they will continue to use that technology since I'm sure it wasn't cheap to mold two colors together instead of printing.

have you seen how detailed croc is ?, it even has a movible jaw, were are not getting him anytime soon, clayface is a more probable bigfig

Who ever said he needed a movable jaw? We could easily get one with a closed mouth.

Anyways, I've been hearing that some stores have some 2015 sets already (Though bot Super Heroes), so it shouldn't be too long til we see them. Can't wait. I'm getting all of them, though I'm not sure which ones to get now, and which ones I should save for the $75 exclusive in the spring.

Who ever said he needed a movable jaw? We could easily get one with a closed mouth.

Anyways, I've been hearing that some stores have some 2015 sets already (Though bot Super Heroes), so it shouldn't be too long til we see them. Can't wait. I'm getting all of them, though I'm not sure which ones to get now, and which ones I should save for the $75 exclusive in the spring.

I am most definitely going to get them all as well. Hopefully on the first day they are released. :grin:

So i was looking on Ebay to one of the boxes with Superboy. And well to buy the box and shipp it to Australia is going to cost aleast $70-80AUD. And to buy just Superboy himself is about the same. Dam people trying to get a huge profit.

best wave so far...I recomend you to get first to cheapest 2 or 3 and save the others for later, personally I am getting 2 or 3 ( most likely 3, since I am very pumped for darseid and cyborg )

Edited by senseifua5

All the sets are up on Amazon UK for pre-order to be shipped "within 2 to 5 weeks". All except the Brainiac set, wouldn't be surprised if it was exclusive at TRU or something.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Heroes-Green-Lantern-Sinestro/dp/B00NVDL3SQ/ref=pd_sim_sbs_k_h_b_cs_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1EGZ0JP2ZHPVMTM07MQW

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Heroes-Black-Manta-Strike/dp/B00NVDKQ34/ref=pd_sim_sbs_k_h_b_cs_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=194HTYEPK0G29FW82M6B

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Heroes-Gorilla-Grodd-Bananas/dp/B00NVDKWXI/ref=pd_sim_sbs_k_h_b_cs_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=194HTYEPK0G29FW82M6B

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Heroes-LEGO-Darkseid-Invasion/dp/B00NVDMDIK/ref=pd_sim_sbs_k_h_b_cs_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=194HTYEPK0G29FW82M6B

Also, the Gorilla Grodd and the Black Manta sets are both £50. Ugh, that makes me rethink about getting the Black Manta one, because that's sort of a rip-off.

AWESOME!!!!

Also, it says the Javelin has a bomb dropper... Wonder where that is on the Javelin? Maybe under the hood/front?

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Anyone think the hair at the bottom of this page, http://m.imgur.com/a/BiGaw, could be for a DC Comics character? It could really be for any theme, but it doesn't make sense on a yellow mini figure (it'd match the skin) or any liscensed minifigures outside the super hero theme or TMNT theme (it's just not a realistic hair color). I really don't know TMNT very well, but the only characters in Super Heroes I can think of who could use that hair are Trickster, Human Torch (who has a 1% chance of being released ever, yet alone next year), Flash Thompson (who I really doubt we'd see), Booster Gold, and maybe Barry Allen.

Anyone think the hair at the bottom of this page, http://m.imgur.com/a/BiGaw, could be for a DC Comics character? It could really be for any theme, but it doesn't make sense on a yellow mini figure (it'd match the skin) or any liscensed minifigures outside the super hero theme or TMNT theme (it's just not a realistic hair color). I really don't TMNT very well, but the only characters in Super Heroes I can think of who could use that hair are Trickster, Human Torch (who has a 1% chance of being released ever, yet alone next year), Flash Thompson (who I really doubt we'd see), Booster Gold, and maybe Barry Allen.

Its probably for Fred from Scooby Doo, at least that's what I'm thinking.

Anyone think the hair at the bottom of this page, http://m.imgur.com/a/BiGaw, could be for a DC Comics character? It could really be for any theme, but it doesn't make sense on a yellow mini figure (it'd match the skin) or any liscensed minifigures outside the super hero theme or TMNT theme (it's just not a realistic hair color). I really don't know TMNT very well, but the only characters in Super Heroes I can think of who could use that hair are Trickster, Human Torch (who has a 1% chance of being released ever, yet alone next year), Flash Thompson (who I really doubt we'd see), Booster Gold, and maybe Barry Allen.

The only one who really springs to mind when I see that is John Constantine.

No one in TMNT has that hair so far. Trickster seems unlikely, since he's just a B-level Flash villain, and we've gotten 2 more Flash villains than I ever expected us to so far. Constantine is unlikely, but maybe with the Justice League Dark movie confirmed and the tv show he's a little more possible than he was before. I doubt we'll see Barry Allen. Flash Thompson might fit as a "damsel-in-distress" for a future Spider-Man set. That's really not the best piece for Booster Gold, either.

AWESOME!!!!

Also, it says the Javelin has a bomb dropper... Wonder where that is on the Javelin? Maybe under the hood/front?

I think it would be under the hood. There was a cutscene in LB3 where you can see under the front briefly and I don't remember exactly what it looked like, but it was hollow. That wouldn't be a strange design for LEGO to go with, but it should be able to fit in there easily, and it may have even been there and I didn't notice.

I think it would be under the hood. There was a cutscene in LB3 where you can see under the front briefly and I don't remember exactly what it looked like, but it was hollow. That wouldn't be a strange design for LEGO to go with, but it should be able to fit in there easily, and it may have even been there and I didn't notice.

The Javelin in LB3 is slightly different from the official one, so it might not have been there in the cutscene anyway. I really just hope it isn't in the back section (where everyone thinks is extra seating room); I'd rather not have to rework it in somewhere else.

Um... Green Arrow? Remember?

Wait, he has Mutt William's hair?? o_O Weird.. I could have sworn...

Edited by JaseTJ

Perhaps that hair is for Kid Flash (Wally West). Since they did a Young Justice styled Superboy, maybe they are planning to do a YJ style Kid Flash.

I'm betting it's probably for the rumored Scooby Doo theme. It would work for Human Torch, but I doubt TLG will be doing F4 with Marvel's recent boycott. Not sure if anyone in DC would work for it besides Barry. If they do Booster, I bet they'd either use his game hair or (if they're to lazy to make a new mold) GA's hairpiece.

Edited by K-Nut

Perhaps that hair is for Kid Flash (Wally West). Since they did a Young Justice styled Superboy, maybe they are planning to do a YJ style Kid Flash.

Kid Flash has reddish orangish hair, not yellow if I'm not mistaken.

I'm betting it's probably for the rumored Scooby Doo theme. It would work for Human Torch, but I doubt TLG will be doing F4 with Marvel's recent boycott. Not sure if anyone in DC would work for it besides Barry. If they do Booster, I bet they'd either use his game hair or (if they're to lazy to make a new mold) GA's hairpiece.

That seems to make the most sense except it doesn't work well for anyone from Mystery Inc. IMO (I've heard people mention Fred, but I really hate that hair for him, so I really hope that's not the case) and most of the other characters will probably be monsters. Besides Barry, it would work for Trickster who might not be popular enough for a set (I can see Lego having him and Joker team up to take down Batman and Flash).

Seeing the pumpkin mask (which has to be Scooby-Doo), the Flame Yellowish-Orange hair could be another part for the Scooby theme for an unknown character. It doesn't seem DC to me, though, and it doesn't match anything from the new game.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Let's not forget about Series 14 here, guys. It could be for a figure wearing a mask over his head (printed), like N52 Bats.

Edited by mattdev25