Hi! My new creation - CutLet 4x4. This is hybrid cars sedan and SUV. In this model I tried to include as much as possible power functions, that at this scale proved a challenge. And here is what I got.

Specifications:

Chassis 4x4, author - Rm8 (Karshiev Egor)

four-wheel drive

Variable clearance

XL motor - drive

M motor - steering

M motor - clearance

L motor - Winch

2x PF reciever V2

4x PF LED Lights

Model weight of 1 kg

dimensions of the body:

Length - 50 stud

Width - 17 stud

Video here:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Good work, but IMO you can improve the looks and the tidyness (battery box just hanging in the cab). Keep on building :classic:

Looks great, excellently photographed. The ground clearance could be greater/needs improving. Although to body is very high above the ground the clearance of the axles is very low. That's the reasons it got stuck on the obstacles. Maybe, you could lengthen the chassis and body a few studs - would look sleaker.

Could you post a picture of the mechanism to adjust the suspension height?

Hi

Very well done! Another upgraded parts for Russian roads... :tongue:

there are many samples of lifting onroad vehicles:

Monster_Supra.jpg

Edited by rm8

I like the style of the MOC, it has some serious attitude. I also like the size, very small and compact, with a nice assortment of functions. But like Zblj mentioned, that battery-box... ouch, it really hurts the aesthetics of an otherwise very cool MOC. I know it can be very difficult sometimes to find the space, but this is not the way to do it IMO.

Thanks a lot for yours opinions! Battery box is crooked because of the large amount of wiring. If you try, you can pack up everything exactly. But I did not bother, for me the main thing that everything worked.

If postmotret on chassis design, when this body, lodging battery box is not there.

4x4+buggy%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BF%25D0%25B8%25D1%2581%25D0%25B0%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D0%25B5.png

Edited by filsawgood

Too much PFs for such small size. You can save some space and weight if you can use 1 motor for clearance and winch with help of gearbox:)

Too much PFs for such small size. You can save some space and weight if you can use 1 motor for clearance and winch with help of gearbox:)

I like full remote control :) mahual gearbox does not allow it..