I got the last 3 sets that I was missing to complete the entire Chima sets collection :)! I now have every sets as of yet n.n!!!

Those were the 3 worst sets of the first Fire/Ice wave for me. Oh well.

VvN2o9.png

I just got Razar's Chi Raider, even though i already had multiples of the included minifigs, i felt i was missing a real vehicle for my favorite faction, the Raven Tribe.

70012-2.jpg

Set 70144 has very good minifigures.

Laval and Cragger are kinda too common to be "very good" in my opinion. Plus they share the same boring torso and they have about the same head as old sets. Mungus is cool, but that's 1 out of 3 :P

Frax's Phoenix Flyer at Target

Curious, did you find that in the Christmas Section, the check-out tils, or somewhere else in the store. I was scoping out earlier this week and could only find Worriz' Fire Bike (which I already had).

I went to Toys R Us earlier this week and found the Gorzan's Walker poly. It's... okay for what it is.

I also rounded up the Outlands collection today with Sparatus' Spider Stalker, Rogon's Rock Flinger, Scorm's Scorpion Stinger, and Lavertus' Outland Base.

It's too bad my local Lego Store no longer carries Spinlyn's Cavern. Now I've gotta hunt for it at Walmart along with the Flying Flusher from the Lego Movie...

70001 - Crawley's Claw Ripper

70015 - Ultimate Speedor Tournament

I liked the flywhells, but I think you can not take advantage them as parts of a moc.

Super crazy. Just picked up the Lion Chi Temple at Target for $9.06. Not a typo. Was being sold clearance/as-is. Box a little worn but tape still sealed and otherwise in good shape. Will open and check prior to giving to my son, but deal was too good to pass up.

Got some Iceklaw's Mech polybags in the post today (bought them last week) and popped one open to build. It's a cool polybag (pardon the pun) and it signifies that my 2015 LEGO collection has officially begun :laugh:

It's too bad my local Lego Store no longer carries Spinlyn's Cavern. Now I've gotta hunt for it at Walmart along with the Flying Flusher from the Lego Movie...

That and the Croc base were the only two sets I held off on... Croc-base is long gone :( but I was able to order the cavern from the Black Friday sale... It's an ok set, the motorbike is more fun than I had first thought, but the "cavern" itself is meh....

That and the Croc base were the only two sets I held off on... Croc-base is long gone :( but I was able to order the cavern from the Black Friday sale... It's an ok set, the motorbike is more fun than I had first thought, but the "cavern" itself is meh....

I did the same thing as you, and got the Flying Flusher as well. :grin:

Spinlyn's Cavern may literally be one of the worst sets that I own. I think that the only incentive to get that set is Spinlyn herself, and even then, she's not as fantastic as she's made out to be. Many sets in the Outlands wave were really drab compared to their Fire vs. Ice sisters. Chima is all over my "worst sets I own list" (I own everything from 2013 and the Outlands wave). So many...

The Croc Swamp Base also wasn't that fantastic either. From the outside it looks nice visually, though.

Edited by Penkid11

Don't have many of this series. Only started off when I got Ice Bear Mech(30256) for free, couple weeks ago at TRU with a $40 Lego purchase. Have since picked up Lion Legend Beast (70123) and Strainor's Saber Cycle (70220) Plan on getting more

I found Iceklaw's Bear Mech at Toys R Us a while back.

I've also picked up Laval's Fire Lion, Cragger's Fire Striker, Sir Fangar's Ice Fortress, and the Eris' Fire Eagle Flyer since the last time I posted.

The Fire Lion is really cool with it's transformation function, but the fact that the cockpit is angled down is a bit of a bummer.

Cragger's Fire Striker is awesome! I love its transformation function... That's about it. It's actually a so-so build.

Sir Fangar's Ice Fortress is not as bad at Spinlyn's cavern... but as you see, I just compared it to Spinlyn's cavern. It's... okay. I love Gorzan's little mech, but that too is "meh." Wish it actually looked like a fortress, rather than a supersized Border Ambush clone

Eris' Fire Eagle Flyer is, not as amazing as the Eagle Interceptor from 2013 (which I loved, by the way), but it still looks pretty impressive. I love the transformation as well.

I finally got 30256 Ice Bear Mech. But, before that I ended up getting 70232 Saber-Tooth Tiger Tribe Pack & 70230 Ice Bear Tribe Pack. (I think I will end up getting the other two "Battle Packs" at some point along with the Ultimate Phoenix.)

The Wal-Mart in my town had a handful of returned Christmas Chima sets and my son and I were able to get 70012 Razar's CHI Raider, 70128 Braptor's Wing Striker, 70130 Sparratus's Spider Stalker, and 2 of 70133 Spinlyn's Cavern for only $60 because the boxes were damaged so badly, All but one of the Spinlyn's Caverns were unopened and even then only the Rogon and Eris minifigures where taken out.

Recently have added:

70013: Equila's Ultra Striker

70123: Lion Legend Beast

70124: Eagle Legend Beast

70126: Crocodile Legend Beast

70127: Wolf Legend Beast

70228: Vultrix's Sky Scavenger

70229: Lion Tribe Pack

70232: Saber Tooth Tiger Tribe Pack

Edited by P3_Super_Bee

(I think I will end up getting the other two "Battle Packs" at some point along with the Ultimate Phoenix.)

Today I finally got the 70221 Flinx's Ultimate Phoenix for $15 @ Wal-Mart. I think they are clearing out some set for the next wave of sets. So if you wanted to get a Chima set I think it is the best time to do it.