Lobot

SoNE Contest Episode V: Secret Plans

I've got one that I'm almost done with. I hope to have it up earlier on Saturday.

A final reminder that the closing date for Episode V is tomorrow! We've had some great entries so far, but there's still time to enter; so get building (or searching for the, apparently, very elusive Bothans!) :wink:

Come on, Rebels! If you don't come up with some builds, this is going to be one very, very boring scoring session to wait out.

Come on, Rebels! If you don't come up with some builds, this is going to be one very, very boring scoring session to wait out.

Indeed. Come on Rebels!

All you imperials, overconfident as usual.

Unless you have some tricks up your sleeves, I think we have reason to be confident. :wink:

Entry Count

Empire: 16

Rebellion: 3

(As of 3:15 EST, 6/21/2014)

Edited by Lego Spy

Unless you have some tricks up your sleeves, I think we have reason to be confident. :wink:

Entry Count

Empire: 16

Rebellion: 3

(As of 3:15 EST, 6/21/2014)

We can always change the rules at the last minute :look::grin:

We can always change the rules at the last minute :look::grin:

To what? If a large number of entries separates the two factions, the one with lesser number automatically wins? :grin:

To what? If a large number of entries separates the two factions, the one with lesser number automatically wins? :grin:

I was thinking "At the end the Rebels always win, deal with it" :grin:

I was thinking "At the end the Rebels always win, deal with it" :grin:

Ha ha ha - Not funny. :sadnew:

( :tongue: )

Edited by Lego Spy

Right, that's it, I think it's now the 22nd across the entire of the world, so Episode V is now closed.

Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope that you enjoyed it, and that the Rebels eventually find their way back from the depths of the outer rim! We'll try and get the results announced in the next couple of weeks :classic:

Right, that's it, I think it's now the 22nd across the entire of the world, so Episode V is now closed.

Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope that you enjoyed it, and that the Rebels eventually find their way back from the depths of the outer rim! We'll try and get the results announced in the next couple of weeks :classic:

Oops, sorry, I edited mine with comments and backstory after the close-off, you can take the comments out as it was editted after, but the editted MOC was done before closing time (as in my imperial headquarters post). I only added comments after that for consistency.

Edited by Pointblank

Is it too early to say that I would like to have that tag under my sig fig :wink:?

I hope the Rebels have a good explanation for not giving us any competition this time ...

And special thanks to BKrosell, MKJoshA, MontyPython, and Manx for actually making entries. Really, I have no idea what could have hit the Rebels (unless they're trying to hand us the win), but thank you, you four, for making the effort and producing some excellent builds for this episode.

I would also like to thank BKrosell, MKJoshA, MontyPython, and Manx, I hope the rebels come back to the fight, otherwise the empire will rule the galaxy and lets accept it, we dont want that to happen.

I hope the Rebels have a good explanation for not giving us any competition this time ...

That's the only way we found for the Empire to at least win one episode :wink:

That's the only way we found for the Empire to at least win one episode :wink:

That had better not be the reason. :look:

Cool! I didn't get round to making anything but I think I will next time.

When will episode VI come out? Hoe many episodes will there be?

There seems to be a two or three week period between episodes but you can build anything you want as a "free build" to follow on your own story.

The game administrators said a few weeks back that they should be able to roll out VI as soon as the scoring for V is done.

And yes, freebuilds are a good way to go if you want to tell a story about/with your character. Just got some Bricklink parts to work on a freebuild idea I've had for a while. I could have as many as three coming down the pipe soon, if I can knuckle down and get them done.

Edited by VK-318

We're not sure how many episodes there will be. Obviously we're heading towards the events of Jedi, and I don't want to stretch out the storyline just for the sake of adding more episodes, but there're still plenty of ideas to cover, so we'll see. :classic:

It's a shame I didn't get a chance to get something built for this episode, I'd loved to have burnt some Ewoks :grin:.