WOOOWw! keep going! :thumbup:

This is looking quite astonishing, but I have to be honest, those curves around the wheels look kind of cheesy with all of those joiners and bushings.

This is looking quite astonishing, but I have to be honest, those curves around the wheels look kind of cheesy with all of those joiners and bushings.

Yeah, I could see your point, but I would rather have that than angular parts. Anyway it's coming along great!!

Yeah, I could see your point, but I would rather have that than angular parts. Anyway it's coming along great!!

Yeah I agree about that. Maybe ribbed 7mm hose? I don't know if they make it long enough in that color though.

unfortunately i don't have any other part to make them in a different way....i should probably make everything red but i quite like the red and grey colour scheme

the arches have grown on me a little, just that half bush really. eheh. :thumbup:

Just buy more parts! MORE! :tongue:

Pit,

it's awesome model. Don't listen anybody. Just keep going and show us finished creation!

Could you share more info about sponsor at 1st post in this topic please? If it's not the secret of course, without names only facts and terms.

nono it's not secret lol

it's a very simple story:

i used to buy the pieces from this shop, sometimes i was calling them to order something that they didn't have on the website so, talking, i told the guy that i was a technic builder and he asked me to show him something...he liked my models and offered me a 40% discount on every part he had if i went to his exposition helping him with the technic part bringing some of my models :)

I like the arches, actually - I think they look better than the flex axles or bent liftarms people usually use.

Model is simply super.

Only uphold the opinion guys who say that arches over the wheels do not quite look beautiful, they are very rude and because of this they do not give fine lines.

Can advise you, try to leave everything as is only to give volume http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=62462 do not use, and try to replace them with a bunch http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4265c

I think that they will give a smoother bend.

nono it's not secret lol

it's a very simple story:

i used to buy the pieces from this shop, sometimes i was calling them to order something that they didn't have on the website so, talking, i told the guy that i was a technic builder and he asked me to show him something...he liked my models and offered me a 40% discount on every part he had if i went to his exposition helping him with the technic part bringing some of my models :)

Expo in Italy? Where and when?