LukeWarmTea

Town Forum Review Requests

Hey all! Is there a thread somewhere where you can request a review? I'm keen to read more about the 60047-1 City Police Station (especially with a cross-comparison with 7498-1 and even 4440-1) and there's no way I can just 'buy it and find out for myself' so, has anyone got it and feels up to a review (or even an opinion?)?

I know there are 2 video reviews (the BrickShow!), but they've never really been my thing and I'd quite like to see a decent photo of the interior.

Thanks!

Al

Hey all! Is there a thread somewhere where you can request a review?

There isn't, but why don't we make this it? I'll slightly change the topic title so we can use this if anyone else would like to request reviews.

So I take it that's a no? Pity. Oh well, just gotta wait and see I guess!

Also, fun fact: 60047 is less money in NZD at RRP $170 than 7498 at $200, and drops down to a wicked $130 on sale (even though it has more parts and vehicles) - but both sets are the same in USD. Odd.

I'd be interested in seeing a completed Palace Cinema review.

I got the Palace Cinema for Christmas and, as I disassembled it for transport back home, will be doing a complete rebuild in a couple weeks. I'll try to do a review at that time.

Hey all! Is there a thread somewhere where you can request a review? I'm keen to read more about the 60047-1 City Police Station (especially with a cross-comparison with 7498-1 and even 4440-1) and there's no way I can just 'buy it and find out for myself' so, has anyone got it and feels up to a review (or even an opinion?)?

I know there are 2 video reviews (the BrickShow!), but they've never really been my thing and I'd quite like to see a decent photo of the interior.

Thanks!

Al

Well you could check JangBricks' review of the police station, he reviews sets really well.

Does anyone have a review of the town square?

Well you could check JangBricks' review of the police station, he reviews sets really well.

Does anyone have a review of the town square?

Thanks! We checked him out and they're a vast improvement - I couldn't handle any more 'Uh, um yeah' and 'stuff like that'. Write a script maybe? Sorry if that's a bit harsh, I'm just used to picture reviews.

I would love to hear ASAP about a hands on with 853840 Xtra road playmat set.

How it feels, opinions about durability.  Ability to connect with base plates (edge to edge).   Stacking base plates on them so a creator expert building (or whatever) could be right up to the edge of the road.  Sizing and scale.  Compatibility with the current studded road plates.

Please and thank you.

3 hours ago, Juxtapoisson said:

I would love to hear ASAP about a hands on with 853840 Xtra road playmat set.

How it feels, opinions about durability.  Ability to connect with base plates (edge to edge).   Stacking base plates on them so a creator expert building (or whatever) could be right up to the edge of the road.  Sizing and scale.  Compatibility with the current studded road plates.

Please and thank you.

Yes please! I want to know this too.