Sign in to follow this  
Corpreal363

Virginia Tech Shootings, 33 killed, including shooter!!!

It is such a terrible tragedy. And unfortunately the it'll be harder for the authorities to assign motive as apparently the killer was found dead too.

From what I heard this was done by a lone student who wanted to kill his girlfriend. It's an absolutely horrific event, and I'll pray for all the lives lost.

Poor bastard outdid Harris and Klebold...

In incidents like this I feel that we should pity the shooter as well as the victims. The victims for obvious reasons, and the shooter because his life must have been hell. Can you image the violent and misunderstood feelings he must have felt all through his life? If he were to tell anyone the way he was feeling he'd just get sent to some asylum and have some shrink poke at his psyche every day until he was "better".

i was watching this on the news this morning. How unbelievably bad it would have been to be there especially seeing your friends being shot.

People are blaming the police but i think that is unfair.

I here the guy was an asian student who had a grudge against his girlfriend and the school.

tragety to say the least :-(

In incidents like this I feel that we should pity the shooter as well as the victims. The victims for obvious reasons, and the shooter because his life must have been hell. Can you image the violent and misunderstood feelings he must have felt all through his life? If he were to tell anyone the way he was feeling he'd just get sent to some asylum and have some shrink poke at his psyche every day until he was "better".

Thank you for your sympathy for the shooter, and your eloquent words on his behalf, how our system will fail him, so he can bottle up his rage... great, great stuff.

The 32 other dead people, brilliant professors (one of whom apparently threw his body in front of the gunman to save his students) and young people with futures who could have made a better world... they get "obvious reasons".

Here's my take on it. Good that the shooter is dead. Because if he had lived, it would have been a waste of time and money to spend one cent on the worthless POS. One cent in jail, one cent on a lawyer, one cent of a piece of toilet paper to wipe his megablocks, or a piece of kleenex for his eventual "tears" of regret.

Zero sympathy for that piece of garbage.

Anyone you know ever been killed for no good reason? Anyone who spent all their lives working or studying, or doing the right thing, even though its easier and more common to just slide through life. And then, through no fault of their own, as their future was opening up, they are killled. By a drunk driver, or a jail inmate on parole, or rock tossed over the overpass, or shot by a worthless "conflicted" whiner who can't cope with their own miserable life or some other human garbage who was for some lame reason considered "not responsible" for their actions.

Do you have children?

Good that he's dead. I hope he suffered, but he couldn't possibly have suffered enough.

How's that for you.

PSkidsbread238.jpgfaceface.jpg

cute_bunny.jpg

Nothing is coming from nowhere....

But, of course, Virginia is not Palestine....

Edit: we wont have pictures of that kind here, so i replaced the two bad ones with a Cute Bunny

DoubleT

Edited by DoubleT

Pity the shooter? You got real issues. How do you know how is life was? Even if he had a bad childhood or what not, it in no way excuses him. And just cause he went on a shooting rampage dosen't mean he went through hell. Look at the colombine shooters. They were regular kids with no "hard life". Just some really messed up indviduals.

So in the end i'd have to say i pity you for that coment.

Warning to all!

Ofcause you are free to discuss this topic, but if it goes just alittle over the limit it will be closed..

And no Pictures of blood or violence

DoubleT

Admin

:'-( I heard there were 2 shooters.One was an asian.Thankfully, all the wounded are okay. :'-)

How do you know how is life was?

Same question to you, 5150 Lego. Anything could have been happening in his life to drive him to this - domestic abuse and stuff. You can't assume he was pure evil or anything - there's usually a reason, and even if it's just insanity or similar, there's usually a reason behind that too. I'm not saying we should have total sympathy here, 'cause yeah, he killed innocent people, but at the same time we have no idea of what was going through his head and why. Sure, it's a possibility that it was for no reason and he did it for 'fun' or something, but still, it can't be assumed.

IMO, we should feel for all those involved, including the survivers who saw their classmates and teachers be killed.

It seems to me that once again an easy access to handguns caused a massacre at a school... g... you do wonder what kind of society allows a South Korean undergraduate to get himself a gun... :-| Sure, this guy may have had problems for whatever reason, but shooting people is hardly an option to solve them...

Same question to you, 5150 Lego. Anything could have been happening in his life to drive him to this - domestic abuse and stuff. You can't assume he was pure evil or anything - there's usually a reason, and even if it's just insanity or similar, there's usually a reason behind that too. I'm not saying we should have total sympathy here, 'cause yeah, he killed innocent people, but at the same time we have no idea of what was going through his head and why. Sure, it's a possibility that it was for no reason and he did it for 'fun' or something, but still, it can't be assumed.

IMO, we should feel for all those involved, including the survivers who saw their classmates and teachers be killed.

i agree, you may want to blame him for what he did and yes it is his fault but he was most probably has some mental disease or something. I think we should blame the american government!

why is Bush the President? when a retarded ape could be a better one? why cant they pass a law on guns? then this whole thing may have been avoided! >:-(

I don't care how his life was.

I am sure he was not doing this for joy. I am sure he was mentally disturbed. So what.

That doesn't give him the right to take another. Or get even the tiniest iota of sympathy.

People all over the world go through hell every day. They are abused, they are beaten, they are discriminated against, they are rejected by girlfriends, they see their families hurt or killed, whatever. Life can be hard. But humans always suffer / grieve / figure out what they can do to cope or get on with their lives. Even the most uneducated unintelligent humans in the most backward societies would not accept mass murder of innocents.

No circumstances justify that he did. I hope he suffered before and during this event. Read more about how he did this, multiple bullets in people, systematically.

EDIT:

Oh, and what the heck does Israel have to do with this?

To be honest, it's that kind of attitude towards him that might have driven him to this. Obviously we don't know, so I'm not assuming anything, but if he was a troubled person, and the above post was how other people treated him, then that's probably why he was driven to this. I'm not justifying him killing so many people, 'cause even killing one person is bad enough, but I'm just saying that there may have been reasons for it, and you can't act like he's the complete 'bad guy' in this, 'cause others may have treated him harshly.

Edit: we wont have pictures of that kind here, so i replaced the two bad ones with a Cute Bunny

DoubleT

No problem, TT. Normally I prefer bunnies and flowers too.... flower-into-gun.jpg

But sometimes the truth isn

To be honest, it's that kind of attitude towards him that might have driven him to this. Obviously we don't know, so I'm not assuming anything, but if he was a troubled person, and the above post was how other people treated him, then that's probably why he was driven to this. I'm not justifying him killing so many people, 'cause even killing one person is bad enough, but I'm just saying that there may have been reasons for it, and you can't act like he's the complete 'bad guy' in this, 'cause others may have treated him harshly.

The above posts by me are how I treat him AFTER he has killed 33 people for no good reason.

I am not evil, or mean, or insensitive to human suffering. How I (most of society) treat non-murderers under stress, in difficult life circumstances, with mental disturbances, is totally different.

No no, I'm not saying you're evil - I'm just using what you said as an example of what might have caused him to do this. I know you or any of us would treat someone with difficulties differently, but the point is that there is a possibility that the people around him did not. ;-)

You already answered your own question....

Sure, fine. But I always find it odd that people never show pictures of Darfur, or Rwanda, or all of the world's most miserable places where people are being killed or starved to death in their hundreds or thousands on a daily basis. (unless those were the ones TT edited out, which I rather doubt)

Just Israel.

Wonder why.

EDIT:

Oh, Asuka, and I just found out that the professor that sacrificed himself to save his students....... was Israeli!

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/849070.html

Think about that for a bit.

Sad, sad stuff.. :'-(

Just like someone else said.. This was people that could have grown up and changed the world. :-(

I don't pity the gunman. He has NO excuse to kill 32 people for absolutely no reason.. Crazy people. :-(

If is life was a hell, why couldn't he just hang himself? Jump of a Bridge? Or a tall building? Or eat poison?

Anything, except killing innocent people?? :'-( :-(

why is Bush the President? when a retarded ape could be a better one? why cant they pass a law on guns? then this whole thing may have been avoided! >:-(

What has Bush got with this to do? Can Bush stop a crazy Korean with a handgun? Blame BUSH?! >:-(

That's the most stupid comment I've heard today! >:-(

Just Israel.

Wonder why.

The region of Palestine consists not of Israel alone....

Yes, there is too much cruelty around the world. I could have posted

a lot more pictures.... But this thread is about something that happened

in Virginia and I just thought that there

Well, if all we had was Buddha, no doubt the world would be a better place.

I mean that seriously, not sarcastically.

I mean that seriously, not sarcastically.

But maybe we