Vader

More than 1 account

he hasn't asked yet but what if my little bro want's an acount as we share email and login?

(sepculation)

steel...

He can sign up for a free e-mail and use that to make his own account

Eh well, me and my bro each have an account, which were both created on the same pc I think, can't quite remember. In any case Errorist and Hairy Ruben are not the same person :-)

Yeah, I have one account, and I am fine! However, if you want another name, just say on the TIE army thread From here on in I am now _____. Like that. If you want to make another account because you want to become a hero, like this 'Vader's Apprentice' we now have, then you should ask on the TIE army thread, where you can get a straight answer about the thread itself. *y*

No it's not as simple as just asking for a new account on the Tie Thread, i only gave that person permission to sign in as a new account as long as it was strictly for the Tie army only. In other words if he uses it outside of that topic then i will close the account and punish him, the person in question has been a long time poster in that thread and i trust him not to abuse my trust.

Account names can be changed if a good reason is given, but new accounts are a no no without a very good reason.

No it's not as simple as just asking for a new account on the Tie Thread, i only gave that person permission to sign in as a new account as long as it was strictly for the Tie army only. In other words if he uses it outside of that topic then i will close the account and punish him, the person in question has been a long time poster in that thread and i trust him not to abuse my trust.

Account names can be changed if a good reason is given, but new accounts are a no no without a very good reason.

*wacko* Now I'm confused. That's exactly what I said. I didn't guarantee a new account, that's why you ask and you make sure you are competant and trustworthy enough. Clearly this system is easily enforced, and someone would have to be a fool to try and slip past it, IMO.

*wacko* Now I'm confused. That's exactly what I said. I didn't guarantee a new account, that's why you ask and you make sure you are competant and trustworthy enough. Clearly this system is easily enforced, and someone would have to be a fool to try and slip past it, IMO.

I never said you did guarantee a new account, all i said is that it's not as simple as asking to change in the tie army. All i was doing was fleshing out your comments a bit more from my point of view. By doing this i hoped to stop a few members from asking for new accounts when not needed.

Again i'm getting sick of your attitude towards me and the use of that wacko smiley...... You know our chambers empty if you care for a visit?

I'm not sure. I don't remember ever making another account, but when I tried my email adress at first, someone had already taken it.

Can I have someone check my ISP (I think that's what it's called) Computer adress? If I do, it is entirely by accident and I do not mean it.

Edited by UFO

I once had a second account for a short time, because my computer suffered a totall crash and I lost the log-in data, but Starwars4J noticed it and gave me a new password and also deleted the other one.

Thanks again for that, Starwars4J. :'-)

I still really appriciate it. *sweet*

I once had a second account for a short time, because my computer suffered a totall crash and I lost the log-in data, but Starwars4J noticed it and gave me a new password and also deleted the other one.

Thanks again for that, Starwars4J. :'-)

I still really appriciate it. *sweet*

No problem *sweet*

Guest problem?

Hello!

I just made a new account just because I couldn't contact/send messages etc. to anybody without registering again...

My account name is Mile85 and it's just errors and errors. I have tried to resend my validation but I've never gotten it..

I've been away for a while now (months) and everything worked perfectly before that. I don't know what happened. I've logged in a couple times in recent few weeks but it's always the same. So I just checked the forums as a guest.

Now, a I have a time for my hobbies again, so it would be nice if one of moderators could solve my problem..and then I could

Hello!

I just made a new account just because I couldn't contact/send messages etc. to anybody without registering again...

My account name is Mile85 and it's just errors and errors. I have tried to resend my validation but I've never gotten it..

I've been away for a while now (months) and everything worked perfectly before that. I don't know what happened. I've logged in a couple times in recent few weeks but it's always the same. So I just checked the forums as a guest.

Now, a I have a time for my hobbies again, so it would be nice if one of moderators could solve my problem..and then I could

Well I was banned a while ago. The reason I came back was I wanted to show that I have changed. So far I havent had complaints. Thanks for accepting me. Especially you Vader. :-) :'-)

Same as me

I got banned around august last year but I came back to show I learnt my lesson.

Ive kept out of trouble for months! :-D

I changed your group from validating to vassal. It should work now

Thanks, it's working fine. You can delete that problem account..

Hi there:

I have another account:

Username: Admiral_Jackson

I have tried again and again to recover the password for it, but the bloody system likes to fiddle with me. It had little posts, so please close that account if you will, since this one will be my new one. On a side note, when that account is closed, May I take the email I signed up with on that one and put it for my new account?

Thanks!

I'll look into it, but I'll be calling you Commodore 64... :-P

I'll look into it, but I'll be calling you Commodore 64... :-P

Ah, those were the days. My first computer was a Spectrum +2A. It had a lofty 128k RAM and a datacorder.

Mods and admins, my sister would like to know if she can get an account using the same e-mail address? If possible, PM me.

Mods and admins, my sister would like to know if she can get an account using the same e-mail address? If possible, PM me.

Let's say no for a few reasons. Multiple accounts on a single IP make it hard to tell if there are really two of you. Two, the system won't take the same email address twice. Three, she's 8.

Please feel free to post things for her (like mocs), but at 8, she really isn't old enough to participate in the site, or be exposed to some of the things that might be posted here. Be a good older brother and keep doing things the way you did with her Indy thread. :classic:

I think I may have had an account here a long while ago, but I never actually posted on it. Then I slipped into my dark age, and when re-emerging, I had forgotten the password and account name, and so began this poster. Hope that clears anything up, if there were any issues.

Tom

I think I may have had an account here a long while ago, but I never actually posted on it. Then I slipped into my dark age, and when re-emerging, I had forgotten the password and account name, and so began this poster. Hope that clears anything up, if there were any issues.

Tom

I believe the account was Tom. I can recover it for you if you like; just send me a PM.

My girlfriend is joining, most of the time we will not be connecting through the same internet, however occassionally we may, she has used her own e-mail and was obviously at a different location to me when she joined up. I wont know her login details and she will not know mine, so we cant log in as each other and cause problems.

I have tried to make her joining as stress free for Admin and Mods, if you have any problems with this or ways that we can indeed make your jobs easier please let me know.

Regards Cpt. PB

No worries Capt and Mrs. Blockbeard! :wink: And thanks! :sweet:

My girlfriend is joining

You say girlfriend, she says "Mrs". Better watch out there, she's got plans. :laugh:

Hi there,

I've ended up with two accounts after having a heck of a trouble logging in for the last week - I thought that there was a problem with my original account and was having problems retrieving the password so I created a test account - Test1 - if memory serves, after that had been created I finally managed to get the old account working.

I haven't posted anything using Test1 and would love for it to be deleted :)

Sorry about the palava.