Candia

[MOC] DOVAKIIIIIMMMM !

Ah, The Elder Scrolls and Lego, My two favourite things combined together, but since you're a big fan of TES, why would you butcher the names so badly? :sceptic: It's Dovahkiin, and Jorrvaskr, respectively. Otherwise, that's a pretty awesome rendition of Ysgramor's hall, but it looks kinda out of proportions, it should be wider, but i can understand that you would need lots of bricks to achieve right proportions.... Still, I love it, I would like to see more TES inspired MOCs.... :thumbup: Any plans to include Skyforge?

Great work, I like the way the boat hull is used for the roof. And the walls look really nice, I like the use of the different brown colors and the way the different part are used.

Very inspiring! I love all the different brown pieces you used, the barrels, the treasure chest pieces, the boat, etc.

Also the overall shape is very unique :thumbup:

Great work, you really captured the feel of the Elder Scrolls! I also love the roof and use of the ship hulls.

Nice! You really captured the spirit of the Companions' hall.

Makes me wonder why there aren't more Elder Scrolls Mocs. I'd love to see the Skyforge, parts of Solitude, maybe the Arch Mages quarters.

Edited by SirBlake

Always amazes me to see boats used so well for something other than boats. :)

Played the game again a bit today actually! (needed a break from masters homework :cry2: ) You captured the spirit of the mead hall well--at this scale it could be a TLG set. :thumbup:

Thank's all.

Not respecting the proportions is a choice.

What I like is the part design process.

Once defined the general appearance, I do not see the interest of reproducing the same grounds unnecessarily just "to make bigger";).

Inside is a structure to consolidate the construction.

I will take pics.

Nice MOC ! It's instantly recognizable, congratulations. But indeed, I think it would be nice if you'd build it slightly wider. Not necessarily "to make bigger", but also to respect the proportions of the original building.

Excellent build! The boat hull is indeed a stroke of genius. You also have some other great details, like the supports. Good work!