Sign in to follow this  
oo7

WIP Hoth base

I posted a picture earlier in the "projects" thread, and now I have more. Without futher ado; Hoth.

448278183_d1d67061e1.jpg

448278193_8a556d57d9.jpg

448270097_a8a089665f.jpg

448270091_3aaf2c8647.jpg

448278177_fc69359956.jpg

448270071_5dc18a715b.jpg

448270061_47a091aa42.jpg

In eager anticipation for the new Hoth set I built this a month or so ago. And the prospect of ripping apart some city buildings was really tempting but I managed to resist. More in Flickr (in signature).

*y* Very nice indeed! Some great details inside the base and out!

looking great so far. My only recommendation is perhaps trying to replace the clones you have with stormies.

That's a big MOC oo7. I like the shield generators. Not sure about the size (it's been about 2 years since I last saw those old SW-movies). Maybe I should plan another SW-night with some friends :-D

looking great so far. My only recommendation is perhaps trying to replace the clones you have with stormies.

Or even better, replace them by some snowtroopers!

Thank you for all the kind compliments! It's tempting to move this to the new Star Wars forum.....but then I no longer have control of it! Hmm....

It's coming along really nicely! My one comment would be that the shield generators are a bit small, but that's fine.

I saw the Millennium Falcon pieces being used in another Hoth MOC....I didn't realize they were bigger than mine before now. But I dont think I have room for bigger anyways. 8-|

*y* Very nice indeed! Some great details inside the base and out!

Thanks, I hope to add even more in the near future!

I only have one stormtrooper and he's inside.448270095_625594876f_m.jpg

I also have no Snowtroopers so I don't think stormtroopers will be any better than clone troopers because they're all supposed to be snowtroopers. Does that make any sense?

That's a big MOC oo7. I like the shield generators. Not sure about the size (it's been about 2 years since I last saw those old SW-movies). Maybe I should plan another SW-night with some friends :-D

Or even better, replace them by some snowtroopers!

Yeah, same with me. Oh well. I shall keep y'all updated.

Now that's a decent Hoth base, not this puny li'l set we'll get...

In eager anticipation for the new Hoth set I built this a month or so ago. And the prospect of ripping apart some city buildings was really tempting but I managed to resist.

Boy, you're walking on thin ice...

Very cool, with a nice control room and a fine trench!

The shield generator is good too, and that whole scenery is very beautiful.

The only thing I miss a little is one of these big turrets.

Great work! *y*

great moc. *y*

Nice use of plane roofs

I see the rebels can flee to places like Tokyo, London and Paris :-D

448270097_a8a089665f.jpg

nice Airport peice you used there. X-D

Very good Moc though. i like the generator! It looks really detailed and good. The sattelite and guns look very good too. This should be the real Hoth base.

-ZotS

As a starwars fan I say: Build one of the big turrets or the ion cannon and the set is perfect!!! *vader*

Thanks again for the feedback! X-D I forgot to take a photograph of one of the smaller details. I'll do that in a day or so when I'm reunited with my Lego again.

Boy, you're walking on thin ice...

Nope, it's snow not ice. ;-)

The only thing I miss a little is one of these big turrets.

I was trying to build one of them with angles plates for sides, but I'm running out of white between Hoth, the Police station, the yacht, and the large residential house. :-/

I see the rebels can flee to places like Tokyo, London and Paris :-D

Yes! Good eye!

The sattelite and guns look very good too.

Satellite? Where exactly would that be? 8-|

As a starwars fan I say: Build one of the big turrets or the ion cannon and the set is perfect!!! *vader*

Thank you, as I said before I might get a one of them big turrets...I think an ion cannon would be too big...

i like how un-smooth it is its really realistic like it has just been carved out of ice!

i also love the shield generator and the little trench! ;-)

i like how un-smooth it is its really realistic like it has just been carved out of ice!

i also love the shield generator and the little trench! ;-)

Thank you, Casewindu, I am glad you like it! But now I've hit a dead end with this, I can't find enough white pieces to make a good turret and I can't figure out anything else I can add. :-/

I would want its baseplate for the next MOC before August or whatever when Lego's hoth is released. What to do.....

OO7,I can help you with what else 2 build. Make 1 snowspeeder and its perfect. I really like it. Nice things.my chanc to copy! >:-)