viracocha

Winter Village: Too much snow or poor morning for mr. Korzhikov (Conte

One winter morning mr. Korzhikov was ready to go to his bakery to make croissants but has found it covered with snow .

Instead he had a long time to dig it out and listen to the mocking sounds of magpies.

11149409415_5878a0f6a2_b.jpg

too_much_snow by vir-a-cocha, on Flickr

Very original entry.......now that's what I call snowed in ! :laugh:

Though I'm not sure it fits a market or not, but good luck anyway 'viracocha' and Brick On ! :grin:

I like it. It's a different take on the WV theme. I think the Roof shingles details are well done.

It's an excellent model, but I'm not sure how well it fits in with the Winter Village Market! Surely all the stalls would be buried? :wink:

Edited by Paperballpark

I thought the idea of this build was good!

As for fitting in with the Market/village scene, surely the land over which the market is set is not flat (ie it has its upper and lower portions). So this bakery just happened to be situated on the lower side thus the snow volume. (oh my...I am so longwinded! Haha!!)

Bahahahaha :head_back: hilarious entry! Poor man has a lot of digging to do!! The roof is really good with the tiles but my favourite detail is the magpie, very cute :grin:

Good luck and happy building :laugh:

I am afraid that his stall is under snow too. :laugh: Now I think that excavator will be just right!

Aww this is a great entry...funny and original. I love how the roof tiles are designed...I may try out this technique for my winter MOC for under the tree :) Good job and good luck in the contest!

В России много снега Ups. I mean : In Russia too much snow.

Good luck to dig the contest out!

Oh boy, how bad the other stalls must be buried below snow. :-) I admire the creative thought. It's gonna be hard though to mix it with the rest of the winter market.

Thank you for the kind comments!

Oh boy, how bad the other stalls must be buried below snow. :-) I admire the creative thought. It's gonna be hard though to mix it with the rest of the winter market.

It will be quite simple - just to bury the other stalls under white bricks! :laugh:

Great (and funny) scene!!

I love the bird in particular. How have the "feathers" (the black tile) at the back been attached, though? It being slant and not straight?

Great (and funny) scene!!

I love the bird in particular. How have the "feathers" (the black tile) at the back been attached, though? It being slant and not straight?

The secret is that it is not a tile! It is "Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with Handle on End " http://bricker.ru/parts/60478/

Just browsing around and came across this one. Nice job! Love the idea behind this.