CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2013

Ooooh, I like prize 4, 1 and 5. If anyone wants to trade their White Jedi thing, please let me know.

Steve

Thanks CopMike for organizing this awesome raffle! I know it must have taken a lot of time trying to make this. I like prize 1, prize 4 and prize 5. Good luck to everyone entering! :classic:

Edited by TheLazyChicken

Wow. These prizes are insanely amazing. Thank you so much CopMike.

There is at least one figure that I don't have or intend to get the set with in each pack. Almost always more than one.

I don't really get what prizes will be on what days but I love them all! The one I like least is 2 but I'd be happy with any- hoping for 6.

Every prize is every day :D

I still can't get over how awesome these prizes are after staring at my screen for several minutes.

Hoping for #1 most.

That's awesome, thanks a lot Copmike for hosting this raffle again :thumbup: I love in particular the 4 and 5 prizes :grin:

I feel the need to ask... You specified we couldn't trade minifigs within the sets- could we trade whole prize sets? I mean, yeah, free Lego is free Lego :P

...But some of it is better than other... :innocent2:

Fantastic prizes and so many possible winners every day is incredible :wub: - Thank you for hosting this massive raffle!

I even see several minifigs in lot 1, 3, 4 and 5 that currently is on my Bricklink wishlist.

My fingers is crossed hoping for a early Christmas present. Good luck to all!

My wife's first MOC in 25+ years:

merry_x-mas_smallest.jpg

Hope you like it :-)

Hey, I've seen the red Darth Vader helmet on bricklink, but I've never seen the shirt too. Was it ever officially released? How did you get one?

Whoops, nevermind. Didn't see this was brought up already. Good luck friend!

Edited by tman684

Thanks CopMike! Just curious, do the minifigs come with their accessories, or is it just figures? If it's just figures, that's cool--I'm just wondering. Anyway, thanks for putting this on!

Wow CopMike, These really are top notch, As i never got the Pirate ship im drooling over batch 1, Also loving the fact IP is in a batch. Looks like Christmas starts now :grin: .

So there will be 144 winners? That is extremely generous of you Mike, thank you very much for sharing the Christmas cheer with Eurobricks. I will not lie, my entry was shocking, so I won't complain when I don't win anything, but hope that the winners do enjoy their prizes! -Tom

Woah, amazing prizes! Thanks a heap again CopMike! :classic:

Extremely generous of you, as always! :grin:

Got my fingers crossed for p1, Aragorn and the ghost soldiers...

Edited by General Magma

I love prize 3!!!

Tell me, how do we know if we've won something?

Is there only one of each prize, are you only giving away 1 iron patriot?

How do you raffle the entries? Do you use a website?

Tell me, how do we know if we've won something?

Maybe checking the advent calender each day, which goes live dec 1st :wink: ?

Is there only one of each prize, are you only giving away 1 iron patriot?

No, there are 24 of each minifig (except the turtles that gets switched every second day + The Hulk & the Cave Troll). A clue -> advent calender = 24 calender windows.

How do you raffle the entries? Do you use a website?

No actually, it´s a magic 8 ball and a runestone :wacko: .

Is there any any indications as to what time of day the results will be up?

At
time :grin: !

Thanks CopMike! This is a generous raffle. I know it takes a lot of work/time to put this together and get everything shipped out.

But not only were there A LOT of entries this year, but a lot of really creative ones too. It was neat looking at what everyone came up with.

Great prizes! I would easily be happy with any of those prize packs. I had never realized Hulk was that much smaller than the Cave Troll. Not very hulking if you ask me...lame joke alert.

Happy Christmas everyone!