Thanks to y'all!

Habing reached 500 supporters in about 3 weeks is noteworthy. Keep spreading the word about this. It need all the help it can get.

Just to let ya know we've reached the 700 supporter mark.

Thanks guys.

Let's hope this reaches 1000 supporters soon and then really have a chance of reaching the main goal.

Reminds me of the ships of Alqualondë when the Noldor used them to travel to Middle-Earth. Very nicely done. :thumbup:

Thsnk you all for supporting. We're one step closer to the first big step. The 1000th supporter is just around the corner

Thsnk you all for supporting. We're one step closer to the first big step. The 1000th supporter is just around the corner

Only 111 to go :D

Hello.

Now this is a real call to arms to every signle LOTR and Hobbit fan.

LEGO CUUSOO (soon to be LEGO IDEAS) is giving me a maximum time limit of one year to make this project reach 10000 supporters. This is an Herculean task so I am requesting you to support and advertise this project in every single social platform in which you might have an account or are willing to create one. I need all of you to tell all your friends and family and I need them to tell all their friends and family and so on that HELP is really needed otherwise this willnever come true.

I am sincerely asking you to help me out with this as I am out of more resources and know you are all the best way to reach the goal.

Godspeed to all who are willing to help.

My deepest gratitude.

Thank you.

Edited by Reekardoo

Wonderful design, this would be a great compliment to the corsair ship already released. This ship has "official Lego set" written all over it. I'm glad to do what I can to support it!

Wonderful design, this would be a great compliment to the corsair ship already released. This ship has "official Lego set" written all over it. I'm glad to do what I can to support it!

THANKS!!!

THANKS!!!

Thank you but we need 30 voters a day to reach the goal before deadline. Please spread the word! Thanks!

A reminder- this site is primarily to discuss LEGO sets and MOCs. Advertising "LEGO Ideas" projects should only be secondary. You're dangerously close to crossing the line here. Please only update this thread for discussion on the MOC itself and not the progress of the ideas supporters.