Sign in to follow this  
Hammerstein NWC

Sword Sirens of Avalonia - Just for Fun

Just wanted to post these for fun. I've signed up to Nocturnus but want to show my appreciation for the builders in the other guilds too!

10287292964_658f02bd25_z.jpg

Pictured are three sirens elven maidens of the Enchanted Forest; Jilandria a scout, Lustriel - Choir Mistress and Aurumulus (beast friend).

Armed with swords tempered by the tears of the Dryads, these ladies wield hand a half swords, their magical properties embue them with incredible lightness and the bearers with enhanced speed through the forest.

A side effect of the Dryad tempering means that they wail and shriek as they arc through the air. The Dryad sorrow voiced as they cut down enemies of the trees. Orcs in particular seem to suffer more grievous wounds from these blades.

Dryad to follow (damn you bricklink).

Apologies for inaccuracies in background if there are any I'm new to GoH.

I would have posted it in the minifigs forum but none of you would have seen it ;)

This gorgeous blond Nemesis in the middle- splendid. I have to order this Chima Piece. Thanks a lot for sharing this usage.

These are indeed some great figs! Very unique and I like the way you have turned the torso round the other way on the first fig.

Once again some spectacular fig combos :thumbup: The one on the far right is my favorite, is that torso from the Mandarin?

Sweet figs hammer! Almost sweet enough for me to revise my desicion to depart avalonia... Almost :wink:

Keep it up, i love your figs

Its not the mandarin, but as i dont pay lots attention to most lego sets, i cant tell you what it is.

Edited by Legonardo

Some great figs. The one on the right is my fave but all look good.

@SK That is the Mandarin from Malibu Mansion.

Thanks Captain :classic:

Ive got a military one. Ok, i was wrong issac :tongue:

Don't worry, I won't hold it against you :laugh: