XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

So I've begun bricklinking a 10030 in Light Bluish Gray and I have everything ordered for $570 but I still need 12 of the magnet holders (doesnt have to be tan). Any help on how to do this inexpensively?

Not sure about cost, but, speaking as an owner of the original set, those magnets don't hold the hull together very well. To save money and make a more stable set you may want to MOC your own connections. Unless, you're a purist, which I can totally understand. :classic:

Anybody know were I can get the At Te walker from 2013 at a good price in the uk? Big ask as it's starting to run out of stock everywhere however this is the place where somebody may know. Thanks

Anyone knows how much we need to spend next month for the ep 5 poster?

Any Star Wars purchase will get you the poster.

Any Star Wars purchase will get you the poster.

Thanks!

So getting 1 microfighter per month for the next 5 months will get me all the posters?

Thanks!

So getting 1 microfighter per month for the next 5 months will get me all the posters?

Yep. That's what I'm gonna do as well.

Hi All,

I love star wars, and wanted to start to collect some storm trooper. I saw target has the 12.99 set with the 4 storm trooper. What I notice is that it says, "rebel Stormtrooper." Is there a difference between these, and the imperial ones? They almost look alike, except for the helm has light blue strip by both side.

The set is from the Rebels TV series, the Stormtrooper design is based on Ralph McQuarries concept art rather than the version in the movies. The main difference is in the helmets.

The set is from the Rebels TV series, the Stormtrooper design is based on Ralph McQuarries concept art rather than the version in the movies. The main difference is in the helmets.

Thanks, is the only way getting the original movie trooper from BL?

No. You can get 2 of them in this years Imperial Star Destroyer, but otherwise picking are slim for the movie ones.

Good question, but I've merged your topic with the General Questions topic.

You can also wait until this years advent calendar is released, it includes one of the OT stormies.

How do people display their ships in an elevated manner? For example, some ships can be laid flat but some would look better elevated such as the coruscant police ship. Ideas?

How do people display their ships in an elevated manner? For example, some ships can be laid flat but some would look better elevated such as the coruscant police ship. Ideas?

I usually just stack a ton of transparent bricks on top of eachother and then place the ship I want to display in an elevated manner on the pillars built.

What do I do when this happens?

mistake.jpg

The bag is filled with Geonosis troopers and 4 helmets of the republic commandos, but no legs or torso. Also there is some pieces of the walker and the canon. The bag is filled with half of each BP...

Maybe I can sell this as the only Geonosis senate commandos BP lol

Edit: Can I still call Lego customer service even tho I bought this from TRU?

Edited by duboismerci

I would email Lego customer service. Best case scenario you get a new battle pack along with this one.

I called Lego today.

They will send a new bag free of charge so I get to keep this one! 4 Geonosis clones and a bunch of spare part for free YAY!

Only down side of all this I have to wait 14 days for the new parts to arrive because they are shipped from Danmark.

But I guess this could have been worst!

They have a great customer service 10/10

What sets and what stores? Find it hard to believe they are out already.

Summer wave is out already on some stores. At least in Texas anyways

All city, chima, Star Wars sets everything except super heroes, which is good which means winter soldier promo for me. I found them in Lego San antonio store

I called the Nashville Lego Store, no dice yet.

All city, chima, Star Wars sets everything except super heroes, which is good which means winter soldier promo for me. I found them in Lego San antonio store

What do I do when this happens?

*snip*

The bag is filled with Geonosis troopers and 4 helmets of the republic commandos, but no legs or torso. Also there is some pieces of the walker and the canon. The bag is filled with half of each BP...

That is really surprising, and I'm glad that TLG have offered to send you a replacement :classic: I've always been very lucky with the sets I've purchased and I think that I've only ever had one part missing! However, my recent experience with PaB has been slightly less good which are manually picked.... I wonder if this sort of thing is evidence of the pressure that TLG seem to be under at the moment, I guess it's the one down-side of being so successful.