XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

BTW, is it possible to get specific minifigs of the collectibles from S@H and official retailers? I am interested in creating a small Roman army and bunch of opposing barbarians but will certainly not spend a fortune on the lottery or to feel many, many polybags.

S&H - no, afaik. Official retailers - don't know.

I'd probably go with Bricklink or "feel" the bags of one of your local stores.

Edited by Brickadeer

They should make a death star thats actually affordable lol

which one do you have the new one from 2011?

Edited by legomylego

They should make a death star thats actually affordable lol

which one do you have the new one from 2011?

Affordable Death Star:

9676-1.jpg

:tongue:

Affordable Death Star:

snip

:tongue:

Yeah, I have that one... and it's the only one I'll ever have!

Yeah, I have that one... and it's the only one I'll ever have!

And the best part? You can afford to slip in a M-80 and film it blowing up just like the movie. Very fast video camera would be needed because otherwise you'd get the whole explosion in just 1 frame.

S&H - no, afaik. Official retailers - don't know.

I'd probably go with Bricklink or "feel" the bags of one of your local stores.

Ah, i see. Too bad. So i better wait for some bombastic movie about Rome or the Greeks in the Kingdoms to come. :laugh:

And the best part? You can afford to slip in a M-80 and film it blowing up just like the movie. Very fast video camera would be needed because otherwise you'd get the whole explosion in just 1 frame.

YES! Please do it and post for all to see! :devil:

I would do it myself but currently do not own a mini death star planet!

50747pb02 Windscreen 6 x 6 x 3 Canopy Half Sphere with Dual 2 Fingers and Republic Attack Gunship Pattern

Can someone provide me detailed pictures of this part? The set 7676 was delivered with two versions of this part: 50747pb02 and 50747pb05. My Set contained 50474pb05 and I can't find detailed pictures of pb02 to see the difference between these parts. I was working on the pattern for LDraw and wanted to do both versions, so any help would be appreciated.

Edited by TK-949

I'm looking at a listing of general minifigs on Craigslist, and the seller says he has "5x Star wars figs ... 2 clone troopers, count dooku (red) , luke skywalker (yellow saber) - $10 extra (basically, $2 per fig)." What specific versions of Count Dooku and Luke Skywalker do you think this refers to? From what I've seen on Bricklink, both Dookus are red and Luke never had a yellow lightsaber.

Luke never had a yellow lightsaber.

Please watch Return of the Jedi, then note that TLG did not make trans-light-green until a year or two ago. :grin:

Edited by LEGOman273

Luke never had a yellow lightsaber.

It means yellow-green or light green. It's the normal colour blade that Yoda, Qui-Gon, Luke etc had until the Sith Interceptor set.

I nabbed a Shadow ARF at a convention today, but I see no use for it. What should I do with it?

I nabbed a Shadow ARF at a convention today, but I see no use for it. What should I do with it?

Mail it to me. I can take it off your hands! :wink:

Mail it to me. I can take it off your hands! :wink:

No. He should send it to me. I'll give you my address.

Just please don't stalk me. :look::laugh:

If you have no use for it, use it as trade fodder for a different LEGO item you really want.

What are the chances we see an ATTE or Republic Gunship released in the next 1-2 years with the re-release of AOTC? I mean it has been going on 4 years since the last iteration of these beloved vehicles, and since AOTC sets have been completely absent for years, I would have to assume these 2 vehicles specifically are a given when it comes to doing AOTC sets? Or no?

Assuming they do a huge wave of AOTC sets for winter 2013/summer 2013, if the RGS and ATTE do not make the cut, what else would from AOTC?

Here is an even crazier thought...what about a UCS RGS?!

I find it unlikely that LEGO will release a new Republic Gunship and AT-TE. Yes it's been 4 years since the last editions of these PT vehicles have been released, but it's only been 2 years since they were last available in retail stores. Now by the AotC 3D is in theaters, 3 years will have passed.

If LEGO decides to release new sets of these vehicles, I wouldn't be surprised. Next year, 2013 would be a good year to capitalize on marketing these sets. AotC will be in theaters and both vehicles are prominently shown in TCW cartoon. There's definitely a ton of interest in these sets.

But how can they possibly improve upon the 7676 RGS?! *oh2*

Although the interior and legs of the 7675 AT-TE left a lot to be desired and improved...

But how can they possibly improve upon the 7676 RGS?! *oh2*

Although the interior and legs of the 7675 AT-TE left a lot to be desired and improved...

Well...they could integrate a handle, change the cargo part in order to allow an AT-RT to enter/leave the gunship, and they could integrate a simple mechanism to retract the missiles (upper body).

Here is an even crazier thought...what about a UCS RGS?!

Personally, I wouldn't like a UCS RGS. The reason is that I find non-minifig scale models as exciting as an average square meter of pavement.

Edited by Brickadeer

Well...they could integrate a handle, change the cargo part in order to allow an AT-RT to enter/leave the gunship, and they could integrate a simple mechanism to retract the missiles (upper body).

Perhaps this is just a personal thing, but I feel the handle would take up unnecessary room on it, and ruin its aesthetics too. It does have those small 3x3 light bley wedge plates to grip it from and other than my butter fingers this one time, have not had a problem with holding it and swooshing it from them :blush:

The AT-RT mod wouldn't need to be much at all, perhaps nothing, just build a foldable AT-RT, add a couple of 'position' bricks and throw it in, there it is... as for the mechanism to retract the missiles, well, I can only imagine this would go one way (where TLG is concerned)... bigger flickfire missiles, and I'd rather they didn't do that :laugh:

All just small simple mods (even if it were to do the missile retraction), nothing big enough that could warrant a huge enough redesign like from the old 7163 to the 7676.

Perhaps I'm just being too content with the current version :cry_happy: )

How much is a Shadow ARF MISP worth?

At least $20 according to Bricklink.

legoman2.jpg

Hi guys.

Any idea where this figure originates? I picked it up at a stall at the Lego event in Manchester for £5. Never seen it before but thought seemed worth it compared to the other exclusives I have. It is a regular Snowtrooper except the Lego logo on the back - must of been a giveaway at some point.

ps great to see Cavegod's creations in the flesh - even more awesome and the event itself was well worth a visit (a touch expensive but hey).