Ecclesiastes

Age of Mitgardia (free-build-challenge)

I know you leaders are all busy, and I don't want to add anything else to your plates. But is there anyway we could have the stats updated so know who's already in the running for HoM and what the current competition looks like?

So, with the inclusion of prizes for HoM, does this change us being able to count certain AoM builds towards the freebuild count?

As far as I know any build that isn't for one of the official Challenges is counted as a free-build

I have compiled each person's entries into a single post. Please edit your first post with any new entries. Also, please post your entries into other contests, just post the name of the contest in red after your guild.

for example:

Elves of Historica [Rogueang] Avalonia - Attack of the Drow Mini-Challenge

Thanks!

FYI - this topic will be closed on March 1st, and a new free build topic will be started for Challenge II.

Hope that answers your question :classic:

Yes, thank you. I'll go back and add some red ink to my post back there :grin:

I like it, kind of stepping out of the freezing winds there. Nice wolfie... good boy... don't eat my face...

Hhahaha... Face.

Really i was laughing pretty hard when i read this :laugh:

Archery Phase 1:

12308220656_e34e3e2e32.jpg

Hope you guys like it :D

Barracks phase 1

12307820913_77accdb652.jpg

Kevkipo / Mitgardia

Edited by kevkipo

Soo... Do I have to post phase 1, wait till it passes and then build phase 2? Or should I build the 3 phases in one go?

You could build all three in one go, but I would think you'd want to keep them all together until after you get some feedback. You might not pass if the builds are not up to the right standards so you might need to improve on them before taking them apart. So, it might be a little presumptious to build all at once. Just go a little slow, take your time, this contest is going on for a long time still.

Oh, there's passing and such? How do I know if my builds pass?

If two of the three Mitgardian council members (Ecclesiastes, kabel, and myself) comment on your build in a positive fashion. Also the first page of this thread is updated to show who has passed what phase, a pass is shown by this :thumbup:

Valdrfell Stables (Stables Phase 3):

overview.JPG

Edited by soccerkid6

Yeah, but it hasn't been updated in a long time. I have uploaded all 3 phases for wall, tower, barracks and archery, and a few other phases for other entries, but they aren't there. It would be nice to have an update for that.

If two of the three Mitgardian council members (Ecclesiastes, kabel, and myself) comment on your build in a positive fashion. Also the first page of this thread is updated to show who has passed what phase, a pass is shown by this :thumbup:

Oh! Sweet! So my Stable Phase II is half-way to passing! :laugh: (Nonetheless, I think I can get a better pic of it, so I'm trying to post that tonight). I'm excited to see it up on the front page!

New update on the Scorecard, thanks a ton Isaac!

Your welcome.

Also, quite a few Mitgardians have earned new titles!

Bkrosell, Infernum, and jeroenaa have earned the title: Frost Berserker :thumbup:

RonaldusMaxus has earned the title: Shadow Rider :thumbup:

RonaldusMaxus has also earned the title: Vendour :thumbup:

jeroenaa and Jodocus have earned the title: Watchman :thumbup:

MKJosha has earned the title: Gatekeeper :thumbup:

Tomsche has earned the title: Manager :thumbup:

And Jodocus has earned the titles: Protector and Innkeeper :thumbup:

(Titles can be added to your signature, after your character's name, for example: Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher)

Edited by soccerkid6