Sandy

Heroica RPG - Cruel Angel's Thesis ~ Day Three

I can't help who I randomly protected when confused. You knew I would be. And you didn't answer my questions. There aren't many of us left that can protect others. Brienne is obviously with you. Who did you think I would be protecting that you wanted dead? I'm guessing it was someone that the Minstrel here protected or they'd be dead.

I'll admit that it could've been a .cleric, .i was thinking offensive magic = Mage. You're right. However, we didn't know you'd be confused, and forgive me if .i find it hard to take anybody at their word right now. I don't understand that question, though. We thought you'd be protecting yourself, not someone we wanted dead. And Confusion seems incredibly convenient.

That's what happens when someone hits you with a confusion spell. Was that done on your orders?

"And I quote:"

- Certain status effects - stunned, asleep and blindness - will get the added effect that the victim will not be able to see anything during the night after being inflicted with one of these for as long as the effect lasts. They will be able to see what happened to them before the status was inflicted, including the one who inflicted it.

"You should be able to answer that question for yourself. I don't believe anything prevents you from seeing a scroll-caster."

I didn't say she was the one who cast it, I'm saying it was done with her knowledge. Yours, too. I'm not sure if you actually conned the person who did it into it, or if they are one of you as well. I'll get back to you with that. I have to close my eyes and think for a while. This all happened so suddenly.

"An' now we see why I Hide ev'ry day." :hmpf:

"All o' ye, stop this. I'm not talkin' 'bout yer strategy, I'm talkin' 'bout yer tone. Ye're all behavin' like o'er-spoiled two-year-ol's. Jes' b'cause we're huntin' murd'rin' psych'paths don't mean we can't be r'spectful 'bout it. And I'm fully aware o' tha irony, thank'ee. I've learned a lot o'er tha pas' while."

"'Sides, ain't no be'ter place fer tha scumbags ta hide than amongs' flamin' vitriol. We're so busy accusin' each other tha' we end up missin' altergether. Now, I'm certain tha' there are Nephilim among those ta be killed t'day, an' there are also inn'cent Heroes 'mong tha' number. An' if we c'ntinue jumpin' at shadows, tha's 'xactly wha's goin' ta happen, day by day, 'ntil tha las' Scum can finish us all off. 'Cept fer me, since I hope b'now ev'ryone's figgered out I'm Neutral. But still. Doin' things jus' like ye're doing, but CALMLY, 'll give ya a fightin' chance. Actin' like met'phor'cal chickens wi' yer heads cut off, on tha other hand, 'll jus' get yer REAL heads chopped off."

"Oh, an' Kharybdis, Calico? Tha Minstrel's got one thin' righ'. Y'all've got SERIOUS c'mmunication issues. Y'migh' wan' ta work those out. Jus' some frien'ly 'dvice."

"Now. Since nothin' of real value's happened, an' no one's asked fer my help in killin' a suspect with CALM, REASONED arg'ments b'hind tha d'cision, I'm goin ta c'ntinue Hidin' un'er Schezerade's skirt here, an' get me some well-deserved rest."

Hearing the conversation go on and on and on... before he's even finished speaking, the disgruntled ogre pulls his head back under the fabric of the Orcish barmatron's dress with a distinct harrumph, hoping the Hall would come to its senses, but strongly doubting it would.

I didn't say she was the one who cast it, I'm saying it was done with her knowledge. Yours, too. I'm not sure if you actually conned the person who did it into it, or if they are one of you as well. I'll get back to you with that. I have to close my eyes and think for a while. This all happened so suddenly.

"You're looking in the complete opposite direction shiftily missing the point. You would, like, be able to see the person who cast the scroll. And I was not aware, since I don't think it even happened at all."

Why should we open up our strategies publicly before we implement them? Considering that we're allowed to change actions, there is no benefit in giving the scum warning as to what we're going to do before we do it. (Unless you mean communication between ourselves, in which case there really isn't an issue - Brienne, Calico, myself, and recently Swinehurst typically discuss most of what we do before we do it.)

Why should we open up our strategies publicly before we implement them? Considering that we're allowed to change actions, there is no benefit in giving the scum warning as to what we're going to do before we do it. (Unless you mean communication between ourselves, in which case there really isn't an issue - Brienne, Calico, myself, and recently Swinehurst typically discuss most of what we do before we do it.)

Schezerade's skirt begins to speak, but the ogre underneath is not visible. "If ya wan' people ta help ya an' not get in yer way, ya have ta talk ta them, substanti'lly, oth'rwise it's inevit'ble tha' things'll go awry. An' tha' really is me las' word o' tha Day."

Town leaders!? Don't make me laugh, you arrogant scumbags. I have to say, today your arguments have really been lacking. You've had good excuses for accusing innocents before but today you just stink.

I would like to tell my fellow Heroicans TO NOT ATTACK CALICO. Why? She's being covered by Brienne Deercourt, as usual. If you think Calico has been scummy, you'll need to take out Brienne first. So DON'T WASTE YOUR ACTIONS! I have some more things to say so please pay attention.

Listen this is my theory. Brickdoctor, Kadabra, CallMePie, ChromeKnight, Etzel and maybe a couple others are the Nephilim party. Etzel was supposed to snag Heroica members and try to bring them down when he was brought down. We can already see that either directly or indirectly from his influence Kob and Piro were killed (possibly others too from his influence). Now that he has gone done as scum that casts heavy shadows over the rest of his "friends". However, I noticed a couple of things that made me realize that he probably was in league with BD, Kadab, CMP... First off, any arguments had between him and the gang didn't seem completely real, and they never really accused him of being scum and in the end tried to prevent people from attacking Etzel, however the day ended early so they didn't manage. My second point is this: Etzel invited nearly BD, Kadabra and CMP into our private message thread. Why did he do this? This allowed the three intruders to know everything pretty much about our strategy and positions. As a townie, he wouldn't invite three strangers to read up on a group of people's strategies unless he was sure of their alignment. As scum, Etzel would have no point in inviting townies to our thread, which means therefore that it is extremely likely that BD, CMP, Kadabra, and co. are sided with Etzel and therefore Nephilim. Furthermore, Brickdoctor and the others accused Piro and I of being the most likely to be scum out of the four (in our PM thread), with no response from Etzel to oppose this comment.

Furthermore I tracked Brienne Deercourt last night and found her doing what she has been doing almost every visible phase - covering Calico (who happened to steal my potion by the way). This may or may not contribute to my theory depending on how you look at it.

I request members with magnifyibg glasses to investigate the following fellows (one at a time, or whatever doesn't matter):

I name the Nephilim party to possibly be:

- Etzel (dead, proven as Nephilim)

- Brickdoctor

- Kadabra

- CallMePie

- Chromeknight

- (others?)

*Snip*

"We urged people - in public - to kill Etzel. Despite your repeated attempts to defend him."

"So....that kind of puts a little bit of a damper on your theory."

Town leaders!? Don't make me laugh, you arrogant scumbags. I have to say, today your arguments have really been lacking. You've had good excuses for accusing innocents before but today you just stink.

I would like to tell my fellow Heroicans TO NOT ATTACK CALICO. Why? She's being covered by Brienne Deercourt, as usual. If you think Calico has been scummy, you'll need to take out Brienne first. So DON'T WASTE YOUR ACTIONS! I have some more things to say so please pay attention.

Listen this is my theory. Brickdoctor, Kadabra, CallMePie, ChromeKnight, Etzel and maybe a couple others are the Nephilim party. Etzel was supposed to snag Heroica members and try to bring them down when he was brought down. We can already see that either directly or indirectly from his influence Kob and Piro were killed (possibly others too from his influence). Now that he has gone done as scum that casts heavy shadows over the rest of his "friends". However, I noticed a couple of things that made me realize that he probably was in league with BD, Kadab, CMP... First off, any arguments had between him and the gang didn't seem completely real, and they never really accused him of being scum and in the end tried to prevent people from attacking Etzel, however the day ended early so they didn't manage. My second point is this: Etzel invited nearly BD, Kadabra and CMP into our private message thread. Why did he do this? This allowed the three intruders to know everything pretty much about our strategy and positions. As a townie, he wouldn't invite three strangers to read up on a group of people's strategies unless he was sure of their alignment. As scum, Etzel would have no point in inviting townies to our thread, which means therefore that it is extremely likely that BD, CMP, Kadabra, and co. are sided with Etzel and therefore Nephilim. Furthermore, Brickdoctor and the others accused Piro and I of being the most likely to be scum out of the four (in our PM thread), with no response from Etzel to oppose this comment.

Furthermore I tracked Brienne Deercourt last night and found her doing what she has been doing almost every visible phase - covering Calico (who happened to steal my potion by the way). This may or may not contribute to my theory depending on how you look at it.

I request members with magnifyibg glasses to investigate the following fellows (one at a time, or whatever doesn't matter):

- Brickdoctor

- Kadabra

- CallMePie

- Chromeknight

- (others?)

{Ummm, Fleyra. I'm glad you're keeping an open mind, but have you looked at the evidence thus far against Shadir and Retak? What we have against them is much more concrete than a conspiracy theory about Calico and Brienne, correct?}

"We urged people - in public - to kill Etzel. Despite your repeated attempts to defend him."

"So....that kind of puts a little bit of a damper on your theory."

Actually not, Calico. You're really not thinking very clearly are you? Etzel's whole point was to drag down with him townies - so OF COURSE you had to kill him, first off to be able to have that lame cover of innocence, and secondly in order to take down all the Heroicans who were unfortunately assosciated with him.

This is so scummy, there is no way you can back out of this.

- Brickdoctor

- Kadabra

- CallMePie

- Chromeknight

- (others?)

Oh no, Brienne (a Town leader) is Covering Calico (a Town leader with a very low HP). How scummy. :hmpf: Calico stole from yo because she didn't want to hit someone. So if we attack, we're genocidal warmongerers and if we don't we're sneaky douchebags. Catch 22 for us, from your perspective. Of course, that makes sense, since as a Nephilim it's your job to make us look bad. As for being in league with Etzel... What? We're the ones who incited the attacks on him in the first place, and we also said tha we should keep the attacks on him even when we realized that all 4 of you couldn't be scum. We said things like

Thanks for letting us view this, Etzel. I maintain the stance I posted earlier today: I think this conversation is too old for all of you to be scum, but I think it's likely that some of you are. At the moment, based on how things have played out and what I've read here, I'm definitely leaning towards Pyrovisionary and Flare being the scum among you four. I could get swils to stop his attack, but at the moment I'd like to see what we learn from leaving things as they are right now...we'll discuss that.

This, emphasis mine. Also, why the heck would Ezeal object to us thinking you two were scummies than him? He was trying to save his own hide, he wouldn't have come in and said 'No, I'm scummier than Pyro and Flare.' This kind of forced bad logic is part of what makes us believe you're scum.

"You're right. I surrender, o mighty winged messenger of truth... :cry_sad: "

Actually not, Calico. You're really not thinking very clearly are you? Etzel's whole point was to drag down with him townies - so OF COURSE you had to kill him, first off to be able to have that lame cover of innocence, and secondly in order to take down all the Heroicans who were unfortunately assosciated with him.

Where on Earth did you get that kind of idea? Since when has sacrificing players been a viable scum move on Day 2? We attacked Piro based on the red flags he raised for us, we didn't even know he was associated with Etzel until he came in and told us. S the only person Ezeal dagged down was himself, Piro was going down anyway.

{Ummm, Fleyra. I'm glad you're keeping an open mind, but have you looked at the evidence thus far against Shadir and Retak? What we have against them is much more concrete than a conspiracy theory about Calico and Brienne, correct?}

Thank you my zombie friend, and yes I am aware of the argunebts against Retak and Shadir and agree that they also make sense. However, my theory is not a light one and is potentially more important as it reveals most of their scheme.

I feel the need to say it, because I am sure the scum team will come after me next. Heck, they already started to but stopped when they realized that I had taken to flight. Last night Calico stole my potion from me. That seems like I'm a target for assassination.

Can I also mention that they killed Skrup, who just happened to have a magnifying glass... I warn everyone who has a magnifying glass, you're next!

Can I also mention that they killed Skrup, who just happened to have a magnifying glass... I warn everyone who has a magnifying glass, you're next!

"None of us are spellcasters. All of us were shown doing other stuff in the conclusion. That's literally a complete impossibility."

{Retak, I see you lurking in the shadows whispering with someone. Is there anything you'd like to add to the discussion? Perhaps you would clarify the element of your magic or what really happened on Day 1?}

"Get some sense, come back to us, and give us some logical reasons you suspect the three most pro-town people here."

- Brickdoctor

- Kadabra

- CallMePie

- Chromeknight

- (others?)

Heyo beakface.

I loves me some vigorous OMFGUS!

Usually the girls wait until I'm hard at it to be screaming my name, so it's a bit unfair you're up there and not doing it from pleasure.

But, seriously. I'm on there? Do you really need me to defend my actions?

Or do you just want to take a peek at my handcannon and gemstones?

Come down and I'll show you everything. Then you'll be screaming my name properly.

That's another thing. Cromeo has been purposefully kept only partially in-the-loop (sorry darling :grin: ) on the off chance that him Encouraging me D1 was buddying. Putting him on that list but not Theodor, Swinehurst, Werther, and the other supporters if out town core is stupid, and likely you trying to get as many Townies killed based in this half-thought out scum ploy as possible.

"Get some sense, come back to us, and give us some logical reasons you suspect the three most pro-town people here."

Three most pro-town people, my megablocks. How about, YOU get some sense and just shut the heck up!

Thank you my zombie friend, and yes I am aware of the argunebts against Retak and Shadir and agree that they also make sense. However, my theory is not a light one and is potentially more important as it reveals most of their scheme.

I feel the need to say it, because I am sure the scum team will come after me next. Heck, they already started to but stopped when they realized that I had taken to flight. Last night Calico stole my potion from me. That seems like I'm a target for assassination.

{Please my good Rito, if you wish to avoid suspicion consider the implications of your statements and do not resort to impulsive behavior only because you feel something is important. Catching a Nephilim is always a serious matter, but we do so methodically whittling away at them. Like I stated earlier. Should Calico and her crew be Nephilim I would have expected to find much more damning evidence during their numerous comments than what has been brought up. We work on the surest things first and then we progress to the next surest things, building a case against the Nephilim one bit at a time, just like a strong nest or one of your eyries.}

Three most pro-town people, my megablocks. How about, YOU get some sense and just shut the heck up!

That feels a bit opinionated considering that one of them stole your potion.

That's another thing. Cromeo has been purposefully kept only partially in-the-loop (sorry darling :grin: ) on the off chance that him Encouraging me D1 was buddying. Putting him on that list but not Theodor, Swinehurst, Werther, and the other supporters if out town core is stupid, and likely you trying to get as many Townies killed based in this half-thought out scum ploy as possible.

{Until you both can control your tempers, I am with the Ogre, cease your incessant bickering.}