Sign in to follow this  
Tamamono

Mafia After Dark - Day 1: Confirmation

Tamo, would it be alright to open the old days for quoting's sake? If not, then we can put regular quotes I guess. :classic:

Yeah, can a mod open the locked days? Let's keep the threads open if people need them to be. Thanks!

In addition, please welcome Rick, who will be filling in for TheBoyWonder!

Yeah, can a mod open the locked days? Let's keep the threads open if people need them to be. Thanks!

Threads opened as requested. :sweet:

Threads opened as requested. :sweet:

Thank you.

...also, I looked up "twat" in the dictionary. I had no idea it was actually a word. :blush:

I've only heard it used as a substitute for "tattle." :facepalm:

I know the death of another player is supposed to be sad, but goddamn that was funny. I think the "Damn right it's dangerous" was what did it. :laugh:

I know the death of another player is supposed to be sad, but goddamn that was funny. I think the "Damn right it's dangerous" was what did it. :laugh:

I liked the billboard-smooshing myself. :sweet:

In addition, please welcome Rick, who will be filling in for TheBoyWonder!

Thanks for giving me the chance to play Tammo. I've given this a lot of thought and, due to other commitments, I don't think I can give this game the attention it deserves right now. Besides, I think it's fairer to give the spot to someone who actually signed up to be a reserve. :tongue:

I've been following along though and I like the story and presentation a lot. Good luck hosting and thanks again. :sweet:

Thanks, Rick - I understand. :classic:

Night 3 will be postponed for a little while - I'm organizing things with reserves. I'll leave the Day open until I can get it up.

... until I can get it up.

Someone needs a new title, I think.

Thanks for a great game, Tammo! As I said in my message, I know that any game you host is bound to be a good one. To everybody still playing, good luck and have fun!