Sign in to follow this  
tuwar

MOC Townvilla

Brickshelf images can take a day or two before being available for everyone else to see, but judging on this single image it looks good tuwar! I like the color combination you used and the roof looks interesting.

Is it based on any specific building/regional style? and are you going to build this in real bricks?

yes, at the beginning I wanted to rebuild a house from a farm but in the end it was something completely new. I have not so many bricks to build it in real

Looks good! The only thing that I would change is to move the lights from the first floor down to the ground floor.

Is there an interior? (Looks like it from this single image, but no Brickshelf images yet)

yes is a single image, the other images are too large to be able to upload them here. Unfortunately, the images of Brickshelf have not yet been released. The whole house is fully furnished.

Neat building 'tuwar', now you can deeplink each of your images on Brickshelf straight onto EB.....you don't actually have to wait till it clears Brickshelf. :wink:

Brick On LDD On 'tuwar' ! :grin:

Beautiful looking exterior... Love the brick effect and the detail around the windows. Is there an interior? (The only improvement I can think of is to build it for real!!)

Nice work!!

yes there is an interior,

groundfloor: Bath, kitchen, dinning room

first floor: living room and parents room

second floor: boys room and girls room

on the roof is a small pool

Looking good, I like the details in the façade and the roof and the colour scheme worked really well too :classic: Do you plan to brick build it?

I look forward to seeing some images of the interior, happy building :laugh:

Excellent job, 'tuwar'-- the building is so detailed, right down to pictures hanging on the interior walls! This is one of the best LDD models I've seen in a long time-- so good in fact that I wish I had more bricks so I could build it myself! I would agree the lights on the front would look better if moved down to the first level, and I might also add more windows in the first floor bathroom and kitchen. Overall, though, a wonderful job! :thumbup:

Well this is something I like! I really exepect TLG will release a set like this one day. I hope you will do it in real bricks to! By the way, have you tought adding brick "bricks" (I don't know the reference # sorry) or adding some corniche details for the second floor, in fact at the place where Kristel tell you to put the light. I'm only saying that because in the way the reconstruct of some buildings in Europe they granted them with a little corniche at the second floor! Well done.

I suggest you to take a look at Snaillad work (this one is probably is best!). It can inspire you. He's simply amazing.

Edited by harton

As other have said, it's a lovely building with some interesting facade work. After seeing your reference building, I think the house would look well also in a smaller scale, as a two floor building only. In addition, with the three floor building, I would move the lamps to the ground floor, and maybe add a flag pole to the second floor. In addition, your interior design is nice as well. It would be nice to see it brickbuild. :thumbup: