Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Yes! It helps! I think I can make some base. I have tons of 2x4 just waiting to be used again, so that wouldn't be a problem. I think 20x20 or so would be good enough for me. I am going to try that.

I think I can make a story, but it will just be another random fight scene with a lot of beheaded bodies.

@ MKJoshA: I have to note that the PDF mixes Technic bricks and System SNOT bricks without mentioning that they aren't truly in plane and will incur a small amount of offset. It runs throughout the tutorial. For many of the techniques shown, there is a newish 'travis' brick to replace the out of plane Technic brick. There are a couple of useful techniques in this though.

@ MKJoshA: I have to note that the PDF mixes Technic bricks and System SNOT bricks without mentioning that they aren't truly in plane and will incur a small amount of offset. It runs throughout the tutorial. For many of the techniques shown, there is a newish 'travis' brick to replace the out of plane Technic brick. There are a couple of useful techniques in this though.

Very true. Good of you to note that. The tutorial is out of date, but at least gets some ideas flowing. It's not my tutorial so please, critique away! :grin:

damn i am still waiting an order with wedge plates so i can finish the downhill phase of my rockwork (for category C) and i start to worry if the package will come in time for challenge 1... damn... i hope it arrives on Monday at least if not tommorow.... i am a bit anxious because without that order i will have to "downgrade" the moc with the pieces i have now :ugh:

... I just have troubles with making the place the soldiers stand on. I can't really connect it, but I will figure something out....

a good way to get stuff stuk..is either work snot by using 1x1 with stud on side(washing machine / headlights or regular with 1 stud on side) or just with a 1x2 with 2 studs on side. or whatever you please (brackets or the lot). & go for there.

Or if you rather have a small platform, us a 2x2 inverted slope & place a small plate on there (it's not super sturdy. but you can add some slanting to make it look more sturdy).

If you guys haven't came across the new pics for the second half of the year: It contains Ice bears and huskies! Mitgardia parts packs for the win! :classic:

Icebears and huskies, love them already! But I am not sure if I want an arctic set, sounds way to modern for me. On the other hand, arctic is snow and snow is Mitgardia. Need to see pics first then I will decide.

Ah, looking great. I was in my dark ages last time they had it.

Hey, seen quite a few great builds in the last few weeks :thumbup: due to work I haven't been able to build as often as I like, but I should have one up tomorrow :classic: I also hope to start contributing more :grin:

Alaric Dakdain has sworn fealty the Mitgardian guild.

Alaric was very fond of his father. He wanted to follow in his footsteps; and so he did. He joined the Mitgardian guild. He always felt very close to the old gods, especially after his father died. He talks to the gods often in everyday life as if he is talking to his father.

http://www.mocpages.com/image_zoom.php?mocid=379050&id=/user_images/105121/1389932734m_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by Admiral Khan

1389932734m_SPLASH.jpg

I deeplinked the photo for you, hope that is ok? You just right-click on the pic, choose "copy image URL", then here you click the tiny square with tree in it. There you paste the link and done!

I like your fig! And welcome!

Edited by jeroenaa

Wow, where do I start with this? Can someone explain to me what contests (if any) are going on now? Also, is there some sort of rules to follow in making a freebuild?

Thanks

Yeah, there is a Mitgardian contest, link here

There is also a contest for all guilds, but that one just ended (If I am correct). Within the next month a new one should be online.

And here is a link to a free build. http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=90913

And here is a link to walls phase lll. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=90911

Edited by jeroenaa