Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Is it OK to name my character a different name than my username?

No problem at all. My name is the same, but most people here have different names.

Is it OK to name my character a different name than my username?

As Alfadas said, that's totally fine. My character isn't named soccerkid6 :laugh:

As Alfadas said, that's totally fine. My character isn't named soccerkid6 :laugh:

No? :sarcasm::laugh:

Haha, true. I'll post it along with some more pics and background story later on this week.

Nice, welcome to the best guild :D

I actually have a question: I need to attach a 4x4 radar dish as a shield. What is the most elegant way to do that? With a tap is the most logical thing but it doesnt look too nice ^^

Edited by dathil

Nice, welcome to the best guild :D

I actually have a question: I need to attach a 4x4 radar dish as a shield. What is the most elegant way to do that? With a tap is the most logical thing but it doesnt look too nice ^^

One of these might work well:

4697b.gif

Thanks, that will do indeed :D Pretty sure I have some of those somewhere

I have some more questions! Might be I'm not looking at the right places to find answers but, oh well, here they are :)

1. is it allowed to submit one moc for different AoM phases ?

2. Where can I start a village in Mitgardia?

3. I think I read some rules about village/town/city prerequisites? where did they go? :@

4. I see some people take credit for UoP and stuff like that, is there any place where I can find out what which abbreviation means ?

I guess that's it for now, I will post my character and stuff soon, just got to figure some stuff out first :)

@Pvt13: I'll do my best to answer your questions :classic:

1. No, each phase for Age of Mitgardia needs a new build.

2. Pretty much wherever you want, in general, we Mitgardian's aren't as formal as some of the guilds about 'claiming' land, and often just go with somewhat vague descriptions of where in Mitgardia different towns are located and suchlike.

3. Those prerequisites are only necessary to have your town/city 'registered'. Which is mainly just a way to keep track of what towns have been developed so far. That would be the Settlements of Historica, which you can check out here: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=92705

4. UoP is University of Petraea, which you can learn more about here: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=88352

Edited by soccerkid6

Thanks for the fast response, I will be sure to check those links!

I have some Age of Mitgardia builds finished, just need to photograph them, so I should be posting those this coming week.

Anyone else working on some new Mitgardian builds?

Sure I am! Also some Age of Mitgardia's, I will recieve the last shipments of bricks this week. Also prepping a larger build

I've got one in progress. It's been held up due to finals week, but expect it sometime soon.

I have some Age of Mitgardia builds finished, just need to photograph them, so I should be posting those this coming week.

I just had my little "Captain Mitgardia" idea.

I need some new inspiration....

:wub:

Great teaser!

Also looking forward to the other builds guys!

Mostly working in LDD for the Guild Creation on Flickr, so not much time for Mitgardia... But once I order more bricks and the Flickr competition is over, I'll be building AoM again! Still need some civilian buildings...

Great to hear there are plenty of Mitgardian builds incoming :thumbup:

And when I need inspiration, I often look back at old Mitgardian builds :classic:

Great to hear there are plenty of Mitgardian builds incoming :thumbup:

And when I need inspiration, I often look back at old Mitgardian builds :classic:

funny, I do the same :wink:

Mostly working in LDD for the Guild Creation on Flickr, so not much time for Mitgardia... But once I order more bricks and the Flickr competition is over, I'll be building AoM again! Still need some civilian buildings...

exactly this, for we both teamed up to represent us on the Summer Joust ^^

"working" is a strong word.... I'm in the "thinking about working on some new Mitgardian builds" block in the flow chart.

I've got a couple planned to continue my storyline. Hope to have them built and up within a month!

"working" is a strong word.... I'm in the "thinking about working on some new Mitgardian builds" block in the flow chart.

I've got a couple planned to continue my storyline. Hope to have them built and up within a month!

Good to hear that you two veterans are still around and remembering Mitgardia :excited:

Here's the first of my AoM builds, Barracks Phase II:

Overview-3.jpg

I only need to take pictures during the day of my AoM store phase 3 and I'd be able to put it up here. I'm still struggling to get the correct lighting.

I should also get my first bricklink order in this week. Not a big order, just some food and trans lightblue round plates. :)