Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

So now we know why kelp is green and sea-horses are yellow...

:laugh:

I will never eat green or yellow vegetables/fruit again! :tongue:

Why do you think vegetables are good for you :laugh: ?

OOC: I was messing around with some beards today, and I think I found out how to give one minifig two beards :laugh: !

Yeah, those are definitely the ones to stay away from! If not you'll just keep expanding and expanding and expanding... :laugh::tongue:

35 pounds :wacko:

thats more lego than i own, including everything that has never been in a MOC!

This ill be awesome!

This ill be awesome!

I've been planning this for a while, it should be my best build yet (you even inspired a section of it :wink: ). On another note, I've always been very impressed with how well you utilize what pieces you do have :thumbup:

This ill be awesome!

It's probably three times what I own. Unless you put the desk on the scale too... :tongue:

Out of curiosity, how many of your pieces do you estimate you never use? My guess (of my pieces, of course) would be about 1/5th-1/4th. I'm not sure at all though...

@SK, It sounds like it'll be a really great build! Can't wait to see it!

Hello everyone, I have been visiting these forums for a little while and decided that I wanted to get in on the quasi-historical fun. I do not currently have a particularly big collection, but so far working within these boundaries has been half the fun of building.

Stigandr, the wanderer. Little is known of the dwarf known as Stigandr, and what history once existed disappeared along with him into the chilling embrace of winter's blizzards many moons ago.Last seen plodding methodically northward, the first years of his disappearance brought tales of his having reached the heart of the frozen beyond itself, and of his wanderlust having carried him to an oasis of civilization in the frozen beyond. These too have faded with time, however, and now Stigandr's story seems little more than a warning against the perils of the unknown.

10450937976_419dbbb6ed_c.jpg

Welcome The Yeti, nice little build there :thumbup:

I should finish up my MCB build in a couple of days, anyone got some ideas of how to build good trees without using very many leaves?

Ecc's trees would look great in the setting, but I sadly can't build any :grin:

I might try some cheese-slope ones, I'm not sure yet though.

Welcome The Yeti, nice little build there :thumbup:

I should finish up my MCB build in a couple of days, anyone got some ideas of how to build good trees without using very many leaves?

Ecc's trees would look great in the setting, but I sadly can't build any :grin:

I might try some cheese-slope ones, I'm not sure yet though.

I juts finished my MCB last night, and it includes a pine tree made from the grass stalk. Looking something like this:

ponderosa-pine-tree2.jpg

With a large bare tree trunk and then the grass stalks on top. I will probably be posting pictures of my MCB sometime this weekend. It's a very simple design but I think it looks pretty good.

Hey

Nice to see some new faces in our lines :)

And you guys build some good MOCs so far. Hope to see more of your stuff in the future!

I have two good news for you.

First i'm back from Greece. (Long time apart from my bricks i have to compensate now with excessive building.)

But in addition i got good inspiration for MOCs in general.

And the second is, that i'm out of the MocOlympics. Not really good for me, but for GoH, because now i could find time to build something for it.

But don't expect something from me in the next days. First i have to prepare for the Bricking Bavaria in Munich next week. (Anybody there?)

Keep bricking!

Hey

And you guys build some good MOCs so far. Hope to see more of your stuff in the future!

First i'm back from Greece. (Long time apart from my bricks i have to compensate now with excessive building.)

And the second is, that i'm out of the MocOlympics. Not really good for me, but for GoH, because now i could find time to build something for it.

But don't expect something from me in the next days. First i have to prepare for the Bricking Bavaria in Munich next week. (Anybody there?)

Keep bricking!

wow i was lucky enough to read this post before i close my pc. tommorow i fly to munchen and i return 3/11.

is it a lego festival?

wow i was lucky enough to read this post before i close my pc. tommorow i fly to munchen and i return 3/11.

is it a lego festival?

Yes.

The Bricking Bavaria is part of the Game-Convention "Spielwies'n".

You can find informations to the "Spielwies'n" here and to the Bricking Bavaria here.

It's german. Do you understand german? If you need help or translation feel free to ask me.

(Don't wonder, the name of the location is MOC ;) )

Would be great to meet you there. Will be there with some Middle Earth stuff.

Hope to see you!

I juts finished my MCB last night, and it includes a pine tree made from the grass stalk. Looking something like this:

With a large bare tree trunk and then the grass stalks on top. I will probably be posting pictures of my MCB sometime this weekend. It's a very simple design but I think it looks pretty good.

Interesting idea, I think I've seen that before, only I was hoping to build some really big trees...

However, I'm pretty much done now and I don't think it is actually going to have any trees at all in the end :grin:

Maybe it is a dumb question, but what is MCB?

It is the Mitgardian (Landscape) Community Build :classic:

Wow! Lots going on in the North! Yetis are always more than welcome! :wink::laugh:

Great to hear Legopard! Can't wait to see what you come up with, but I'm sure it'll be great! :sweet:

Interesting idea, I think I've seen that before, only I was hoping to build some really big trees...

However, I'm pretty much done now and I don't think it is actually going to have any trees at all in the end :grin:

That works as well haha, I look forward to seeing it. :thumbup:

My collection is mostly in 3 parts

castle stuff,this is what you see in most MOCs, probably about 50% (maybe 15 pounds?) of my stuff, as castle covers alot of bricks that can be used

mars mission, about 30%

everything else, you can figure it out, this is stuff like city, and aqua raiders and random things i collected as a kid and hardly use now. i had access to about twice that, but it was family lego, what i have now is actually mine, the rest belongs to my brothers, who seldom share :tongue:

My collection is mostly in 3 parts

castle stuff,this is what you see in most MOCs, probably about 50% (maybe 15 pounds?) of my stuff, as castle covers alot of bricks that can be used

mars mission, about 30%

everything else, you can figure it out, this is stuff like city, and aqua raiders and random things i collected as a kid and hardly use now. i had access to about twice that, but it was family lego, what i have now is actually mine, the rest belongs to my brothers, who seldom share :tongue:

Probably 'cause they're afraid you'll abscond with it! :tongue:

I have lots of misc. wheels and windshields/windows in particular that I don't use, but most of my other pieces have come into use at one time or another.

Hey

Keep bricking!

Can't wait to see what you build for Mitgardia :thumbup: Have fun at the LEGO festival :classic: