pif500

[MOC] The legend of St. Nicolas

Wow! Love the donkey and sand green moss! Awesome work on the wall with the jumper (?) plates! Cool house and vine too! :classic::thumbup:

I almost thought this was built by TheBrickAvenger :laugh: The house looks great and I like the wooden walkways :thumbup:

Excellent texturing on the wall and ground too :classic:

Very nice build! Love the Rohan soldiers with red arms. If I had enough, I'd swap some green for red to mark the captains/ leaders. It's also fun to look for all the Lord of the Rings characters incognito, like Aragorn taking to the bottle. :)

WOW! What a great looking scene... The wall, the donkey, the foliage - I love it! And especially the use of all those LoTR figs. Superb! :thumbup:

Love the wall texture. Is that 1x1 tiles off-set slightly, or jumper plates. Amazingly realistic look.

Now that's a gorgeous piece of work, like everyone has said the wall is amazing :thumbup: :thumbup: and the donkey :thumbup: is clever, I had to look twice to understand that it was a moc not a manip or something like that.

I'm putting my robber mask and stealing some of those details, nice job.

Nice MOC. The donkey looks perfect. It's kinda funny how you are using the 1x2 tiles to make it look like they are bricks that stick out of the wall because I am used the same technique in my current MOC. (Which is about 99% done right now)

That stonework of the wall is A M A Z'ing!!!

Also funny as I know that legend as well (we give the kids every year presents at his nameday) :classic: