ZCerberus

ANNOUNCING: Guilds of Historica Book II: The Civil War

This looks pretty interesting! Is this project anything like the Lands of Classic-Castle? If so, I might be interested in joining in on the fun! The only think I need to decide is what guide to join...

It is quite like LCC and we all would be welcome to have you! You can find information on all four guilds on the first post in the pinned guild topic. I am a member of Avalonia and I can tell you that we are losing some of our main members to Nocturnus. But, feel free to join any guild you wish! :classic:

This looks pretty interesting! Is this project anything like the Lands of Classic-Castle? If so, I might be interested in joining in on the fun! The only think I need to decide is what guide to join...

I am not that familiar with the LCC project, but I can tell there are similarities between the two. Here as there are factions or guilds, in which you would develop your land by choosing a guild that you feel suits you and want to try and then post a sigfig of your character, after developing your basic building style, will come the challenges which for this book two as stated before will be subdivided in 3 categories, one small, one medium, one large, with the addition to interact with the other guildsmen and story team as the events occur. =)

There is not an issue with some Drow having white skin. The Drow were created in the Forgotten Realms of Dungeons and Dragons, and they have white hair and Ebony skin. Up to this summer, white hair was not a widely available Lego part. Thanks to Count Dooku, this has been remedied. There is still the matter of an appropriate head for them. As the Drow are subterranean dwellers, it is logical (you might even say MORE logical) that there would be some pale skinned Drow. The only member to post pictures of Lego Drow to this point was Angeli, and all his Drow had pale skin. I have a Bricklink order that should be arriving any day now, after which I will be able to start killing Drow with my Elves.

What guild will need more builders? I first thought it was Nocturnus, but now they will have ZCerberus and Legonardo Davidy; and I have seen what those two can do!

I wouldn't really worry about picking a guild based on the need for more builders as I'm sure all the guilds will say they need more builders. Pick the guild whose environment is most attractive to you and you feel like basing your main character out of...

I wouldn't really worry about picking a guild based on the need for more builders as I'm sure all the guilds will say they need more builders. Pick the guild whose environment is most attractive to you and you feel like basing your main character out of...

Seconded. Also, I'm pretty sure the guilds are pretty even now.

Seconded. Also, I'm pretty sure the guilds are pretty even now.

I was going to say the same thing.

I won't be building in the challenges though- only in the preludes and in freebuilds. Nocturnus had the least activity in Book I, but with the additions of Legonardo and Captain Beerbeard, hopefully that will change.

LCC was created after GoH and "borrowed" many of the GoH ideas. Therefore you might guess they have many similarities. Book II is a revamp from the original formula to add some more fun. We hope the injections of story participation and different sized challenges will this next Book will enhance the experience for more people.

When will Avalonia have a new challenge?

That's a secret. If I was a betting person, I would say an official main challenge in Avalonia will happen in VERY early 2014 and a pop-up challenge could happen before that... as for a mini-challenge or a title challenge- well that will come from rogueang.

Looking forward to this! Thanks for all the hard work in planning it.

The current atmosphere reminds of what happened two years ago, it's a good thing GoH is back into full swing. Thanks for all the efford you guys put into this!

@Cara: good to see you back and I do hope you choose to stay at home!

Cara- come to Nocturnus. We have pie.

Yes, but its Evil pie, like Poysenberry or Lemon Harangue or Boston Scream pie.

But Evil pie is best pie! Trust us, these aren't baked bads.

ENCHANTED PUMPKIN PIE!

Edited by Lord Vladivus

Who is the artist of that picture?

Just a random picture I still had on my computer(believe it was from a pc-game), with flags added. :thumbup: Wish I could make it myself though.

Last question, will all the guilds have the same amount of challenges or will the guild who has the most active leader have the most challenges?

I would imagine that every guild other than Nocturnus will have pretty close to the same amount of challenges. Nocturnus will have more I imagine since it starts and ends Book II.

Last question, will all the guilds have the same amount of challenges or will the guild who has the most active leader have the most challenges?

I am just guessing because only the leaders know how this book will develop, but reading a bit between lines, it can be infered that each guild will have at least one challenge for the civil war, and maybe one for the fifth non-playable guild.

And lastly the final chapter for this book 2, the last challenge could include some mix of the guilds. For having six challenges as in the last book 1, but I am sure in the mid time between challenge and challenge there would be, mini challenges, free builds, and small contests.

Well every guild will be able to participate in the large Challenges, whether the challenge is focused on Nocturnus, Mitgardia, Avalonia, or Kaliphlin.

The mini-challenges will differ from guild to guild and there will probably be some mini-challenges open to all guilds :classic: