Morten

The Simpsons 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Commence jumping up and down.

So printed short legs, printed skirts for Marge and Lisa. Interesting, Maggie appears to have an entirely new mold to make her shorter, we now have toddler legs. I'm surprised how muted the color scheme is. I was expecting this to be obnoxiously bright, instead it seems like it could fit into the Lego neighborhood easily.

Wow - great pic - essentially a super teaser. It looks like the house: Check. I just wish I could zoom a little better and see the details of the interior. That looks like where all the good stuff is! I want to see the couch!

Wow! I'm very happy that TLG have made such a detailed, large set as the line's flagship. I might even get it; it looks nice for tan, orange, etc. even though it has those terrible minifigs.

May I ask how you came upon both this set and the Sea Cow from the Lego movie? Seems a bit odd, how are you getting these sets so early?

Rick seems to be on top of things on this website. He had the front page news updated the minute this picture was leaked, and now over 30 members are viewing this thread. Good job Rick, good job.

Edited by Freddy Bricker

Wow that house is great. I hope its a full building and not just a facade but that's unlikely.

N1PauOk.png

The little things. "El Barto" on the ramp. Plutonium rod in the driveway. Love it.

Oh, and it was supposed to be a surprise but I bought Maggie off of Votvik in December. More pictures to come of her. :sweet:

crazy-dance.gif

FINALLY! PICTURES!

This is great! I'm going to try my best to pick this up!

Printed short legs!

Oh, and it was supposed to be a surprise but I bought Maggie off of Votvik in December. More pictures to come of her. :sweet:

Yeah, I messaged him a while back and he said he never had the figure. Don't keep secrets from us. :devil: Can't wait to see pics!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Looks better than i thought it would. I wasn't expecting it to be that many pieces either. Still not set on the fig heads. Suppose i might come round with some of the other characters in other sets.

Thanks for the picture! Nice to see it's a full house opening with hinges, and lots of parts - though of course I would have preferred if it wasn't tan but a more orange/fleshy tan. :) Would have been closer to the real house as well as a nice new color for MOCing, but admittedly not that likely to get a new color.

Now I hope it won't be too expensive...

Thanks for the picture! Nice to see it's a full house opening with hinges, and lots of parts - though of course I would have preferred if it wasn't tan but a more orange/fleshy tan. :) Would have been closer to the real house as well as a nice new color for MOCing, but admittedly not that likely to get a new color.

Now I hope it won't be too expensive...

With that many bricks? Start saving money.

Licensed(And also very expensive) 2000 wall bricks, with ugliest reendition of Simpsons characters of all time?

You gotta be joking... :thumbdown::hmpf_bad:

Hooray for Plutonium rods!!! Anyway i doubt i will pick it up but it is a nice change to see something like this, As far as i can tell it is modular-ish size, But will be a standalone (like the HH) A little bland for £150+++ though. I think i will pass in favor of other sets.

I don't care about Simpsons, never watched it on TV, never read about them, but I like houses and this house is very nice, big and nice.

the house looks great to me, I hope all the minifigures can fit on the couch.

The "lazy eyes" on Bart, Homer, and Marge irk me. Also, I guess this set won't include Grandpa or Santa's Little Helper as we once thought.

Also i just realized, A lot of AFOLs complain about repetitiveness in set building, How many complaints are we going to hear when people spend $200 on a set and end up putting about 2000 almost identical tan bricks to make a large cube...

EDIT *Prism :blush:

Edited by The Joker1

The "lazy eyes" on Bart, Homer, and Marge irk me. Also, I guess this set won't include Grandpa or Santa's Little Helper as we once thought.

Those eyes are definitely for variation. I was right in saying that all the leaked figures would come in this set! The CMF Series will have their normal appearances, and I'm sure of that. :sweet:

It's odd that SLH and Snowball don't seem to come in this set as they're on the box art. Oh well.

Tadaaaaaa

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please check the comment I left on your profile. :grin:

There some new things i see in this set:

• Bart's printed short legs
  • Maggie's new even shorter legs
  • Ned has a new spatula piece
  • Marge has a new shovel piece?
  • Maggie is holding a new black piece?

Overall that is a great set, but their heads just don't seem right. I think i'm better off getting the collectable minifigures.

There some new things i see in this set:

• Bart's printed short legs
  • Maggie's new even shorter legs
  • Ned has a new spatula piece
  • Marge has a new shovel piece?
  • Maggie is holding a new black piece?

Overall that is a great set, but their heads just don't seem right. I think i'm better off getting the collectable minifigures.

Ned's spatula is the one from Friends. Marge seems to have the old shovel piece. Maggie seems to have a drill piece, which I wish was a hammer (a la Itchy and Scratchy and Marge).

I think I will buy it, build it, put it in a showcase, never touch it again and take pleasure in it every single day :) :wink: