Sign in to follow this  
Ryclen

{Moc} Assassination!

This is my first entry for the Legends of Brickdom Global Challenge.

9415948279_239e5f8fa8_z.jpg

The task assigned to Tarduan was simple enough: kill a certain Platinus commander involved with the planning of invading Daien, and take any intelligence he could while at it. It was good money too. Tarduan's services usually went to the highest bidder. In these times of war, the government was the highest bidder.

After dispatching the guards, he rushed into the commander's quarters and slew him with a quick stroke of his sword before his target had a chance to reach for the ceremonial sword on his desk. Flipping through documents, rifling through chests and drawers, he pocketed valuable documents, even ones which were not his target. Those could be easily sold to other kingdoms for good profit. However, something caught his eye. Several maps and aged parchment scrolls describing a certain object. One of the legendary god weapons, named Athor's Gift. After quickly scanning the description, he was sure that investigating such an artifact would be worth his time. He also noted that the translations had been recorded weeks ago, meaning others would most likely be after it too. Tarduan would have to hurry.

C & C very welcome!

Wow! The MOC looks great! Love the windows and columns! Love the bookcase too! What's this 'legends of brickdom'? Great job! =D

I really like it when LEGO completely fills the frame in dios. This is no exception! Using different levels to deal with the angles coming of the hinged wall was a good call here. I'll have to remember that one.

Love all the colors here and also the top of the pillars and the stained glass. The thing that bugs me however are the different levels of floor. I think that a cheeze slope technique would have served you better there.