Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Introduction and Discussion

Welcome to you both! A lot of people seem to make the right decision these days. I hope that together, we can crush the Rebellion (despite their lucky torpedos)! We'll do all that we can to help you become the finest troopers of the Empire. Have a cookie, and then you can start cleaning the baraks... just kidding: start building and make us proud!

PS: I was going through the available planets lately, and it seems we've had all planets that appeared in the movies already. So now for terrain I'm not familiar with, I guess. Next episode will prove to be quite a challenge...

Welcome to you both! A lot of people seem to make the right decision these days. I hope that together, we can crush the Rebellion (despite their lucky torpedos)! We'll do all that we can to help you become the finest troopers of the Empire. Have a cookie, and then you can start cleaning the baraks... just kidding: start building and make us proud!

PS: I was going through the available planets lately, and it seems we've had all planets that appeared in the movies already. So now for terrain I'm not familiar with, I guess. Next episode will prove to be quite a challenge...

I'm quite familiar with the EU planets, I can't count how many EU books I've read this past school year :classic:

Any clues as to when the next episode will be announced ?

The coordinators show no life signals, I guess they are pretty busy but the next episode is sitting on its hangar ready to be launched, please be patient :classic:

I just realized that my registration post wasn't out of character. (Oops!) :blush: I'd still like to join even though I can't promise to be able to participate in every episode. Please sign me up as an Imperial stormtrooper. I'll take the generic stormtrooper avatar for now.

Hi im pretty new to SoNE but anyway, :wink:

If you become a pilot does that mean you have to post stuff only about ships and stuff or can you become a pilot and still post stuff about on ground conflict?

You can still fight on land, too.

Thank you very much! :laugh:

I would like to join the imperial members and crush the rebellion ( I cant promise to commit 100% but sign me up! :wink:).

WE SHALL CRUSH THE REBELLION ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

That's the spirit, this time we shall win.

we Rabels should show some compassion and let the empire win this time, or not :classic:

we Rabels should show some compassion and let the empire win this time, or not :classic:

No, are you nuts? :grin:

Do not forget they did not show any compassion by blowing up Alderaan and almost Yavin 4! :wink:

Just wondering guys... Can we actually still join? If so, how do we know we're enlisted?

Yes, of course you can! :)

Just submit a post here stating which team you want to join, what class you want to be in (pilot/trooper) and a pic of the avatar you'd like to take (you could also use a generic avatar).

A mod will reply to your message after you have been added to the list by him, and then you participate officially in SoNE!

Remember, think well about which team you want to join!

Remember, think well about which team you want to join!

Join the Empire, we have much nicer uniforms and all the sideburns you can grow :grin:.

I have an image here which I want to use as my player index picture and my signature image.

vk-318.png

BUT when I use the signature generator with this image, the minifigure ends up hanging off the right side of the image, partway behind the frame. Any idea how to solve this? The picture is on the Brickshelf, and it is 100px by 100px.

I have an image here which I want to use as my player index picture and my signature image.

vk-318.png

BUT when I use the signature generator with this image, the minifigure ends up hanging off the right side of the image, partway behind the frame. Any idea how to solve this? The picture is on the Brickshelf, and it is 100px by 100px.

You should check wich image you give to the generator. I've tested using the image in your post and I got this:

generate.png?str=a116a101a115a116a124a124a50a124a124a48a124a124a49a49a124a124a104a116a116a112a37a51a65a37a50a70a37a50a70a119a119a119a46a98a114a105a99a107a115a104a101a108a102a46a99a111a109a37a50a70a103a97a108a108a101a114a121a37a50a70a86a97a114a103a111a110a105a117a115a37a50a70a86a75a45a51a49a56a37a50a70a118a107a45a51a49a56a46a112a110a103a124a124a124a124

It's not perfect because your image is 95x98... I should correct all those flaws in the generator... :look:

Well, I don't know if my registration post has gone unnoticed by moderators for 11 days ,but if so I will try it again. I would like to enlist in the Imperial faction as a stormtrooper, and I will use the standard stormtrooper avatar for now. I have been watching from the sidelines for a while and have a Sullust moc almost ready to go. (That is incentive for you Imperial folks to get me signed up.) :wink:

Edited by Steel Tiger

Well, I don't know if my registration post has gone unnoticed by moderators for 11 days ,but if so I will try it again. I would like to enlist in the Imperial faction as a stormtrooper, and I will use the standard stormtrooper avatar for now. I have been watching from the sidelines for a while and have a Sullust moc almost ready to go. (That is incentive for you Imperial folks to get me signed up.) :wink:

I wouldn't worry too much about being "formally registered", just go ahead and post your entry - the Admins will do the admin when they get around to it :)

I wouldn't worry too much about being "formally registered", just go ahead and post your entry - the Admins will do the admin when they get around to it :)

Ok, thanks fro the reassurance. I'll just post my entry when its ready, and hope that the admins sign me up by April 17th. I was pretty sure they would get around to it but I thought I'd just make certain.

vk-318.png

Hm ... I suppose I wasn't very clear when I mentioned that I would like this figure to be my avatar in the player index. Sorry. Anyway, I would like this image:

vk-318.png

... to be my avatar in the player index.

(Mostly Irrellevent Note: I have a fleshie head with the same face that may make appearances on my sig-fig's shoulders at a later date. I intend to use the different color heads as necessary to coordinate with other minifigs in the build so that I don't have some yellows and some fleshies in the same build.)