Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Avenger (Imperial Headquarters)

I think we lost this contest. :sad:

it isn't over till its over. currently we have equal numbers of builds on across all planets, we also have an additional 10 points over them (we have 25 points from planets they have 15) granted its not looking great at the moment we still have time to swing the tides.

We have 2 weeks for more builds!

The next days disco and i start some FB`s and than we can build the 5th entry for the EP.

And hope other make the same!

I MUST HAVE THIS WIN AND ALSO THE BOBA TAG!!!!!!! :laugh:

Edited by markus1984

We have 2 weeks for more builds!

The next days disco and i start some FB`s and than we can build the 5th entry for the EP.

And hope other make the same!

I MUST HAVE THIS WIN AND ALSO THE BOBA TAG!!!!!!! :laugh:

Sweet, I can only get one more build up and I don't want to put it up until I get my Sandtroopers. I hate the classic Stormtroopers I have. I'd use the Shdow Troopers but I don't know if I can use those....

I also want that Boba Fett tag real bad too. :tongue:

Okay, we can still do this! With MstrOfPppts' and my recent Bothawui entries, it's now 6-7 on that planet there. That's the planet that we're closest on on winning back, so if you can still do one more build, I think that is the place to strike! As for me, I'm working on my fifth entry, for Felucia... and once I'm done with that, I'll begin the huge task of commenting on all of your builds! Things are really busy, but we can still do this! Even with the (welcome) competition of the Rebels.

Okay, we can still do this! With MstrOfPppts' and my recent Bothawui entries, it's now 6-7 on that planet there. That's the planet that we're closest on on winning back, so if you can still do one more build, I think that is the place to strike! As for me, I'm working on my fifth entry, for Felucia... and once I'm done with that, I'll begin the huge task of commenting on all of your builds! Things are really busy, but we can still do this! Even with the (welcome) competition of the Rebels.

Yes! That's the spirit! Competition from the Rebels is better than them not building at all...

Yes, thats great!

Come on guys - build - build - build and then we have de second win!

4the Empire!

markus

Ok, I'll see if I can build for Bothawui once I pass my 10xp (currently sitting on 10xp). Initially planned for fondor, thought it was easier

By any chance, can I use the Shadow Troopers as a temporary for my sig-fig until I wait for my dirt-covered San Troopers? If so, expect another entry from me sometime this week. :classic:

By any chance, can I use the Shadow Troopers as a temporary for my sig-fig until I wait for my dirt-covered San Troopers? If so, expect another entry from me sometime this week. :classic:

If you're itching to get your build posted, why not just post it w/o figures and add them when you can? Everything is a WIP until the deadline and adding figures won't be enough of an improvement to disqualify your entry. You've got a week though, no need to rush.

If you're itching to get your build posted, why not just post it w/o figures and add them when you can? Everything is a WIP until the deadline and adding figures won't be enough of an improvement to disqualify your entry. You've got a week though, no need to rush.

Agreed.

@Behemoth - I think you can also do a switcheroo in terms of story if needed and the stormie doesn't arrive in time. You can perhaps substitute a disguised trooper. This episode has so many possibilities as well. Problem Solved ! :wink:

On another note, I have 99% completed my last entry lest photo taking, but I won't post it up yet, since I don't have the 11xP yet (I am now at 10XP awaiting the FreeBuild Score :tongue: ). I may leave to the last minute to post it, and since I have some time, thinking of doing another planet's entry just in case we need that planet instead for the Empire Win.

I intend to incorporate some led lights into a build for fun and a bit of variety, and I have acquired the official LED lights and Battery box, understanding that it needs to be kept within rules of official lego items only, and that the battery box needs to fit into the 16x16 build.

I want to seek opinions about this, as it does require more attention to details and careful positioning of lights. I am confident that the 2 LED lights should sufficiently light up the 16x16 build, anything bigger will be a problem. I do not know if it is worth it or not, as there may be some areas that are not illuminated. Will the primary picture ONLY be judged or across all the various pictures that shows the incorporated lights?

Thanks. :classic:

I want to seek opinions about this, as it does require more attention to details and careful positioning of lights. I am confident that the 2 LED lights should sufficiently light up the 16x16 build, anything bigger will be a problem. I do not know if it is worth it or not, as there may be some areas that are not illuminated. Will the primary picture ONLY be judged or across all the various pictures that shows the incorporated lights?

All pictures are considered in judging.

I have posted another Freebuild, we will see if I can make another one and then build another episode entry... think I could not make it, but we will see.

Cantina visit

My SoNe is ready, just needs the scores to be updated to >10xp, currently sitting at 10xp exactly... so I can post it.

Not sure if I should be taking pictures though.

BTW, love your job Markus and Disco!

Edited by Pointblank

My SoNe is ready, just needs the scores to be updated to >10xp, currently sitting at 10xp exactly... so I can post it.

Not sure if I should be taking pictures though.

BTW, love your job Markus and Disco!

What?!

I would also have my scores or the 2 Freebuilds!

My entry is ready but need one point to load up :classic: .

PLEASE JURY!!!!

Thanks

markus

Maybe you should just post it, in case the judges will update your status during the night ... else it might just be taken out of competition?

My final post is up at Bothawui.

The Hunter becomes the Hunted (Part III)

Please comment and criticize, I do have about 24 hours and a bit to recitfy and will keep the build up till then. I have acquired additional LED lights, which my original intention was to also light up the flame cauldron in front of the structure, but may be tad too hard to pull off. :tongue: