Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Avenger (Imperial Headquarters)

You´ve seen that Construct-AT-AT in the background? Looks awesome.

I was kind of disappointed by the method of construction. Since the Empire is already building in space, at zero gravity, I think it would make more sense to clear a few trees, pour the concrete, but then just drop everything down into place. Based on the movie and the way everything was nestled among the trees, I figured they used low-impact construction (like dropping in massive landing platforms and satellite dishes without having to clear massive areas). Low-impact would also help keep the base hidden, although a moon-size base directly above kind of ruins that.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I'm almost done with my entry and I hope to take the pictures this weekend! :-)

I moved my WIP hangar over to the freebuild forum, here, and replaced my SoNE V entry with an AT-ST factory, here. I'll fill in story when I have time. Let me know what y'all think.

Here's a freebuild WIP I decided to go ahead and share since I had good lighting and was already shooting the modification to my Gorax freebuild. My plan is to fill this with a few scout and stormtroopers, and possibly a ship dropping this exhaust vent into place. Suggestions are welcome, especially for the top of the shaft.

14428565293_530a6e16cb.jpg

Not to be picky about the picture, but what are the Royal Guard doing there? They only served the Emperor, and I see no reason why Vader would need (or want) two Royal Guards :classic:

Edited by theman4090

Not to be picky about the picture, but what are the Royal Guard doing there? They only served the Emperor, and I see no reason why Vader would need (or want) two Royal Guards :classic:

Maybe they're the Emperor's liasons

Maybe they're the Emperor's liasons

True, they might be, but wouldn't he send some admiral, like Thrawn? Guards are, as the name suggests, most likely meant to guard people, and I doubt Ewoks present a threat to Vader.

Has anybody seen any episode entry for the Alliance so far ?

Edited by Disco86

Has anybody seen any episode entry for the Alliance so far ?

Paul, we have killed all spies at the Endor Mission :laugh: :laugh:.

Seeing how most of us view the ewoks as cannon fodder, the alliance may just be too afraid to show their faces. (trash talking) :P, although TBH, I would like to see more builds from both sides. I would also like to see a bounty hunter faction in future. Pointblank doesn't do so well with authority :(

Mine is still a WIP, not sure if I can update mine in time as I am travelling for work, but I know my bricklink order is in, plus a few more new lego Star War sets are to be collected.

Okay, another close entry for me, as I'll be taking the pictures of my MOC and (hopefully) posting it tomorrow. :classic:

Update: Pictures taken, ready for posting tomorrow. :classic::thumbup:

Edited by Lego Spy

Hi all, a modification to the original post at http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=96048

Increased by 8 studs length and width wise, and included a facade of the base, reduced container and a hover-lift

There was an additional mech, ship and bay which I will add to SONE free build at a later time, as I ran out of time and sunlight.

Edited by Pointblank

Haven't been following SONE since episode I... what do you think episode VI will be?

I know episode I was Cloud City, II was Tattooine, III was Hoth centric, and Episode IV was hangar/docking bay? Episode V was Endor Based.

Will Episode VI revolve around a lava / underwater / swamp world / spacecraft / mech ?

Don't quite get what BD said about heading to the Jedi.. . though

Don't quite get what BD said about heading to the Jedi.. . though

'Jedi' is short for 'Return of the Jedi' — the Shadows of the Empire era of the Star Wars storyline (or at least the one that was canon at the time this game started, before Disney came along...) lies between The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, so even though we haven't fully planned out every episode of the game, we know where the game's storyline has to end up at. (Avenger and Redemption join their respective massed fleets, and both take part in the Battle of Endor. Avenger is the Star Destroyer that Vader's shuttle launches from at the beginning of Jedi, and Redemption is the medical frigate that Wedge talks about during the battle.)

'Jedi' is short for 'Return of the Jedi' — the Shadows of the Empire era of the Star Wars storyline (or at least the one that was canon at the time this game started, before Disney came along...) lies between The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, so even though we haven't fully planned out every episode of the game, we know where the game's storyline has to end up at. (Avenger and Redemption join their respective massed fleets, and both take part in the Battle of Endor. Avenger is the Star Destroyer that Vader's shuttle launches from at the beginning of Jedi, and Redemption is the medical frigate that Wedge talks about during the battle.)

Awesome! Thanks for clarifying, BrickDoctor :)

So the nice thing about having to sit through hours and hours of online lectures is that I get to spend a lot of time building. Hence, here is a WIP I'm getting ready for the next round of freebuilds. I'm going to have Goatm steal a B-wing after some undercover work. More pics and comments on Flickr. I'd love to get y'all's comments and suggestions on how to improve the build.

14312657268_cc5339f7e4.jpg14312631618_7d6b19b43c.jpg

So the nice thing about having to sit through hours and hours of online lectures is that I get to spend a lot of time building. Hence, here is a WIP I'm getting ready for the next round of freebuilds. I'm going to have Goatm steal a B-wing after some undercover work. More pics and comments on Flickr. I'd love to get y'all's comments and suggestions on how to improve the build.

That looks really good, looks bigger(and better) than the system scale, but tad smaller than the UCS version. Maybe you can do one in more black, and you can say its an Imperial Stolen Modified version of the B-wing. :)