Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

Collectible Minifigures Mafia - Day Two: Smushed Bodies

Nice sum up Eric and quote of your conversation with Paris

You both list some good thoughts about who is town and who is not, hmmm some thinkers

Makes me think at least, not ready to vote for Paris atleast today either.

But the bella with the mustache behaviour, even before the voting had started is strange... he, Megablocks, f**k offs and whatevers people, that is not what a really townie would do at this point (and what you haven´t done in other games when you have been about to be voted off)

I don´t want us to make a mistake voting a town off, I remember a school, aperture I think it was called and there was a strong trio of townies that got many towns vote off because they had such a hard scum read on them but they where mistaking.

And every player will turn out to their true forn when they die or when win this game... CMF people vs CMF monsters, so we can´t read any PRs from that

But that paris answers are full off fluff and she has no tracker evidence to prove her claim says a lot

I don't get why everyone says my posts are fluffy. If there was no result on me, you wouldn't be saying that.

And yeah, I realize that since I have no evidence that I'm really the tracker, it's hard to believe. megabluck getting blocked. :wall:

Considering that you've claimed to have an action, I agree with the lovely Juliet :wub: ... in that I think you would have played a little more carefully to make sure that the scum wouldn't kill you off for being really active and productive, or be potentially blocked by attracting too much attention.

Scum don't usually block the loud ones. It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for... I figured they'd take the same mentality as you and Juliet and write me off as vanilla.

As for dying, I figured that the louder I was, the more likely I was to be protected. Scum would probably target me, yes, but I'd be protected and waste their kill.

Also, nice addition of the pissed off townie, something I think we've seen plenty of scum do in the past.

It's not pissed off townie, it's pissed off Tammo, and it's the only scummy thing I've done so far. I daresay you see pissed off Tammo more than anything else. :laugh:

And yet you weren't being lynched yet. There was simply an investigation result against you. If you're a townie, I'd be expecting you to fight back with behavioral arguments leaving your PR reveal till a little later in hopes of keeping it hidden from scum.

So you're saying it wasn't safe to assume I was going to get lynched immediately? In Yakuza I was lynched without an investigation result, and took long to claim, and they lynched their megablocking tracker.

Lovely, more "townie-tirade". :hmpf: One day you're saying Carlisa is more than likely townie, the next you're saying she's scum simply because she voiced a suspicion of you after evidence was presented? You should know better than that.

I never said she was town. megabluck off. I said I was unsure about her before. If you'd actually megablocking read my post for content instead of just reading it with the attitude of "Hahahaha look at him flail I love to see people get mad" you'd see that Carlisa literally pulled out "genuine suspicions" of me out of nowhere when she didn't suspect me before.

Your words seem to me little more than a scum trying to act like a pissed-off townie, not the collected leader who would have approached such accusations with reason and surety.

This one takes the cake. :rofl: So I'm scum because I'm a human being with emotions? I'm not allowed to get mad that, when I actually give the game my all (which I haven't since, maybe last year?) and try to catch scum for you people, all I get is suspicion and ungratefulness.

These responses are unbecoming of Tybalt. He's usually a really sharp fellow, not someone who would call a guy scum just for being human... Scum or dumb...?

Nice sum up Eric and quote of your conversation with Paris

You both list some good thoughts about who is town and who is not, hmmm some thinkers

Makes me think at least, not ready to vote for Paris atleast today either.

But the bella with the mustache behaviour, even before the voting had started is strange... he, Megablocks, f**k offs and whatevers people, that is not what a really townie would do at this point (and what you haven´t done in other games when you have been about to be voted off)

I don´t want us to make a mistake voting a town off, I remember a school, aperture I think it was called and there was a strong trio of townies that got many towns vote off because they had such a hard scum read on them but they where mistaking.

No no no, make no mistake, Paris MUST BE LYNCHED TODAY. There's never a good reason not to test a cop result this early in the game. At this point Paris' role is Public (if it's true) and we can expect him to be killed for it anyways if it is true. That said, we need to figure out his affiliation: for the purposes of analysis, as well as to test the cop.

First of all, Benvolio, thank you for approaching my situation rationally and thinking for yourself. This kind of play is the kind that will win the game for town. :thumbup:

And no, your meta on me is flawed, I'm afraid. I go down kicking and screaming as either affiliation.

No no no, make no mistake, Paris MUST BE LYNCHED TODAY. There's never a good reason not to test a cop result this early in the game. At this point Paris' role is Public (if it's true) and we can expect him to be killed for it anyways if it is true. That said, we need to figure out his affiliation: for the purposes of analysis, as well as to test the cop.

I thought what we had was special... :cry_sad:

Mr. Robinson specified that the day will not end early. :wink:

I think you've really got something there Eric, reminds me of a syfy story I once read. Unfortunately now that the scum know you are watching them (not that they didn't before, if Paris flips scum) they may bus and meatshield even more, so we're really only going to be able to use the info from day 1 I feel. :sceptic:

It's nice to see that Paris felt some of her scum suspicions were "definitely wrong" as she would have known for a fact that Laurence and Brittany were part of the town. Definitely looks like she was covering her bases in case you might call her out on it, Eric.

Paris, you can bitch and complain all you want, but a result is a result. Whether or not it's a correct result remains to be seen, but we have to test it. This lynch could influence who we end up trusting in future days and it could alter the outcome of the game. You may not like it, but it's what we have to do.

Vote: Paris Shawty (Tamamono)

First of all, Benvolio, thank you for approaching my situation rationally and thinking for yourself. This kind of play is the kind that will win the game for town. :thumbup:

And no, your meta on me is flawed, I'm afraid. I go down kicking and screaming as either affiliation.

I thought what we had was special... :cry_sad:

It is. I told you in private what I just said. We must lynch you to prove the cop right or wrong and set a genuine anchor in this sea of confusion. #Sorryoldfriend

#Myhairhaschangedcolourtoo #weird

I don´t understand where you are coming from, yes I understand that you said in your long post that you find Paris scummy and she will be voted off, But you are not gonna vote for her

And now you tell me I need to vote for her, what is your logic, if he/she turns town you can say you didn´t vote for her or what´s up?

It is. I told you in private what I just said. We must lynch you to prove the cop right or wrong and set a genuine anchor in this sea of confusion. #Sorryoldfriend

#Myhairhaschangedcolourtoo #weird

True, but you too do your part, come you also Saul throw the rock and not just hold the clothes of them who throws!

Mr. Robinson specified that the day will not end early. :wink:

I think you've really got something there Eric, reminds me of a syfy story I once read. Unfortunately now that the scum know you are watching them (not that they didn't before, if Paris flips scum) they may bus and meatshield even more, so we're really only going to be able to use the info from day 1 I feel. :sceptic:

It's nice to see that Paris felt some of her scum suspicions were "definitely wrong" as she would have known for a fact that Laurence and Brittany were part of the town. Definitely looks like she was covering her bases in case you might call her out on it, Eric.

Excellent. Vote: Tammo (Paris Shawty)

The first or the second? :grin:

I feel the same as well, but I don't care. I only really need the D1 stuff. I trust most of it to be good material, but I still want to go back and recheck it out. My one fear is that you, Rosie, and Paris are all scum and that dumb opening argument was manufactured. That said, I highly doubt that to be the case. :laugh:

I got that feeling too. I'll be going through my talks with her again and again, so if I pick up any more tidbits, I'll be sure to add them. Unless I die tonight, of course. :blush:

I don´t understand where you are coming from, yes I understand that you said in your long post that you find Paris scummy and she will be voted off, But you are not gonna vote for her

And now you tell me I need to vote for her, what is your logic, if he/she turns town you can say you didn´t vote for her or what´s up?

True, but you too do your part, come you also Saul throw the rock and not just hold the clothes of them who throws!

To be clear, I was under the assumption that the day would end early if everyone voted for Paris. I'm throwing the stone, damnit!

#derp

Paris, you can bitch and complain all you want, but a result is a result. Whether or not it's a correct result remains to be seen, but we have to test it. This lynch could influence who we end up trusting in future days and it could alter the outcome of the game. You may not like it, but it's what we have to do.

I know. I'd do the same if I were in your position. I should stop criticizing you guys. :cry_sad:

Have fun, kill scum, and win it in my honor, everybody. :cry_happy:

I know. I'd do the same if I were in your position. I should stop criticizing you guys. :cry_sad:

Have fun, kill scum, and win it in my honor, everybody. :cry_happy:

Good to see you taking it like a man... woman... thing...

I shall write an elegy in your honour.

"Goodbye, Paris

It sucks that we have to lynch you

Sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks

Man, it really sucks."

I shall write an elegy in your honour.

"Goodbye, Paris

It sucks that we have to lynch you

Sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks

Man, it really sucks."

#Word :cry_sad:

If you're willing to ignore behaviors just for a flimsy investigator, you've already lost.

In any case, I realize that it won't mean anything, but I should walk away and save myself my sanity now - there's no way I walk out of this alive. You've all doomed me to an early death by ignoring the most important part of mafia. Whatever. I'm voting for who I'm most sure is scum.

Vote: Abraham (Fred Daniel Yam)

If anyone would like to use their brains and play optimally, please join me in voting for him.

What :wacko: That's crazy. You've been grasping at straws the whole day since the results came out :sceptic: I believe today's vote is easy

If you're willing to ignore behaviors just for a flimsy investigator, you've already lost.

In any case, I realize that it won't mean anything, but I should walk away and save myself my sanity now - there's no way I walk out of this alive. You've all doomed me to an early death by ignoring the most important part of mafia. Whatever. I'm voting for who I'm most sure is scum.

Vote: Abraham (Fred Daniel Yam)

If anyone would like to use their brains and play optimally, please join me in voting for him.

By the way, any particular reason why you've pointed Abraham out? I know Laurence mentioned him as well, but isn't Carlisa just as equally probable then?

*Moves close to Juliet and lays an arm around her shoulder.*

Hi. :wub:

What :wacko: That's crazy. You've been grasping at straws the whole day since the results came out :sceptic: I believe today's vote is easy

Nah, I've been suspicious of you all day (and part of yesterday a bit too). Plus, it's not grasping at straws if you actually accuse scum. :laugh::thumbup:

By the way, any particular reason why you've pointed Abraham out? I know Laurence mentioned him as well, but isn't Carlisa just as equally probable then?

It's not Laurence's suspicions. Laurence also suspected me, and I'm town. :wink:

I've been suspicious of both Rocky and Abraham all day, as I said before. Out of the two of them, Abraham has done less to help, so he has the highest likelihood of being scum. Definitely nab Rocky too, though. :thumbup:

It's not Laurence's suspicions. Laurence also suspected me, and I'm town. :wink:

I've been suspicious of both Rocky and Abraham all day, as I said before. Out of the two of them, Abraham has done less to help, so he has the highest likelihood of being scum. Definitely nab Rocky too, though. :thumbup:

What do you consider helpful though? If it was up to me, I'd probably say there were at least four to six people that are just as "unhelpful". :shrug_confused:

What do you consider helpful though? If it was up to me, I'd probably say there were at least four to six people that are just as "unhelpful". :shrug_confused:

I consider actually doing anything helpful. Abraham's posts have had no substance whatsoever. Even Amanda remedied that.

Wait, wait, wait. Let me say one thing first:

I'm the poor misunderstood hero of the story, just like this guy:

This... is my design. :sadnew:

No, you are not at all like Graham! He catches SK's, and there's no independants in this game! Also he's not rude; say megablock off in greater Baltaimore area and chances are you'll get eaten wih some fava beans and a nice chianti.

#Fannibal

---

Anywho, I've been able to read these new events all day, but I'm finally able to post my thoughts on them (Don't like to post via phone). I do think, that with this new cop information, that Paris is for sure a scum member. The suspicions I had of her previously seem to be confirmed with this new cop info. Hopefully we'll nab her as a scum and we can trust the cop. So, in short I guess, it's time to start knocking down scum:

The choice is pretty clear, in my mind - I agree that we must test the cop.

Me too. Vote: Paris Shawty (Tamamono)

There have been a couple of things that were said while I was napping that have piqued my interest, but I my thoughts on these will need to wait as the snot-noses downstairs are waiting for their storybooks to be read. And the results tomorrow morning will help me put those comments into context anyways.

Have to give the Cop investigation a chance.

An investigation result on D2 has to be tested.

Well, let's not just blow off the rest of this day just because someone flipped scum in an inspection result. I'm still suspicious of Rocky, but if Paris really does come up scum then I'll admit that I'll be less suspicious of him. Paris was saying a couple times earlier today that he'd be a good lynch candidate, but by the way she was saying it it sounded like she wanted to step back a little for if he really was lynched. If Paris is Town then I'd still be suspicious of Rocky, but by the way things are looking I'm thinking Paris is scum and Rocky might actually be Townie after all. But we'll see tomorrow.