Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

I saw some of the new sets in TRU UK today, the prices are really weird...

£35 for the Snowspeeder but only £70 for the Ghost and £20 for the Phantom.

Does TLG think Rebels merchandise won't do as well in the UK? Maybe they'll put the prices up once the show hits and demand rises, but I hope not.

Does the Ithorian have a soft head or a hard head? Does anybody already have pictures of Hammerhead in the Cantina?

Does anyone know what set the new version will be in?

Finally, a Palpatine that is perfect! The biggest issue that the grey skinned Palpatine fig was that it didn't fit in well with the PT figs. This fig will look great in either setting. Plus, now I feel like we finally have perfect versions of both Palpatine and Sidious. When does the book come out?

@Borex: The Ithorian has a hard ABS head :thumbup: I'll provide a few pictures later :sweet:

Thanks!!

@Borex:

The Ithorian Jedi is definitely one of my favourite minifigs of this wave, he's simply perfect :wub:

Now i really want that Ithorian! Thanks for the pics!!

Edited by Borex

I don't think it's a surprise that the Ithorian and Protocol Droid are in a set while being perfect for 2 other current sets.

The addition of the Ithorian definitely improves the Cantina set. He'll be right at home there. :wink:

Will they be in the Cantina set? According to Amazon UK it has 8 minifigures but no Ithorian :sceptic:

No, it's not included in the Cantina. I was implying that I will be putting him in the Cantina, where he belongs. ;-)

No, it's not included in the Cantina. I was implying that I will be putting him in the Cantina, where he belongs. ;-)

I was about to order it hahaha

There is no doubt that they did this on purpose to get OT fans to buy the Jedi Scout Fighter. What I don't understand is that everyone talks about how making moulds is so expensive, but they can afford to make two new ones for that set and not use them in the obvious places they could go.

A lot of people wouldn't buy the Jedi Scout Fighter if the Ithorian was in the Cantina. What I really miss is a Wuher minifig. And unfortunately we won't get him in any other set.

^ Exactly my thoughts as well. Lego really dropped the ball with including THREE Bith minifigs but not Wuher, Ponda Baba, or Dr. Evazan.

I can understand that they didn't include a character that requires a new mold but Wuher would have been a very simple minifig. The set feels a bit incomplete if you have a bar but no bartender. If you include Dr Evazan you also have to include Ponda Baba and than you almost have too many minufigures.

Edited by Robert_88

We probably see Wuher, Evazan and Ponda Baba in a new cantina in 2020!

Or maybe they will be kind enough to make a small battlepack with cantinacustomers?

Ponda Baba doesnt need to be a new mold by the way, why not just a printed head?

Anyway, i really want that Hammerhead, but i'll wait til that starship is on sale. I don't need al those red and white bricks, and i most definitely don't need an ugly Jek (who is he anyway?). Or i just might bl Hammerhead and the protocol droid.

Does anybody else this the Ithorian should be a bit taller? I think back to kotor and they seemed quite big