Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

I haven't seen these out anywhere.

Yeah, they are not out in the United States or Canada yet. They'll probably be out in July here, like last year.

Edited by just2good

Yeah, they are not out in the United States or Canada yet. They'll probably be out in July here, like last year.

This topic begs to differ :classic: Oh well, I guess this is just one Lego store in Houston. Although I do believe they haven't been seen due to having an offical US street date of June 1st.

Edited by Alldarker

For a veichle it's strikes me as odd as to why they made it smaller than the previous model, I may consider getting it depending on prices.

if it is only 7-8 droids for the mtt, it is even less than the last droid carrier. the context does not even make sense.

Not just less, but 1/3 of the droids in the last one, IIRC.

the last one had 16 plain ones, 2 red, and 2 blue. Plus a brick built droideka. Making a total of 21. So the new one has under half. Which is pretty bad if you ask me.

Interesting and AWESOME to see that the snow speeder has a firing harpoon and the turbo lasers turn on the star destroyer......increased playability eh ? :grin:

Must be the Disney Effect ? :laugh:

I meant the battle of Naboo set, which came with 2 droid pilots and 8 battle droids.

Someone already asked for the price under the pic, but the store didn't answered yet.

It costs 29500 HUF, that is around 100€. So I think it will be like 100$ in US.

Edited by pkp

Considering all the rest of the sets of this wave are set distinctly after Episode III, I'm still slightly surprised that an Episode I set has come into the mix. If the MTT is retailer specific in the UK, there's a chance it belongs to Argos, because I've been to both TRU and Smyths over the last couple of days and they had pretty much every set except the MTT. The ISD might be TRU exclusive because it wasn't in Smyths but otherwise it seems like everything's creeping out there.

A few of the new sets are making it into stores besides Toys R Us and Lego stores now. Bought a Snowspeeder at a random nobody store.

A few of the new sets are making it into stores besides Toys R Us and Lego stores now. Bought a Snowspeeder at a random nobody store.

Might be helpful if you mention where you saw them or had your country in your profile.

75060 Slave I

You've been saying that since last year... Any actual evidence to back it up yet?

(I googled lego 75060 and got your post last December.)

Edited by rollermonkey

I swear I put my location :P. I was at least thinking it!

London. I haven't seen much yet but they're appearing now in at least some places.

New sets have just showed up on S@H. Pricingo of some of these are ridiculous (Scout fighter for 300zl which gives almost 100$), but ISD is suprisingly "cheap", 550zł (180$), same price as AT-AT.

So the new wave has shown up on shop@home.au and i have to say these sets are really, really over priced at full RRP. I am glad that Big W will have them for a more realistic price like the last wave plus we have been having lots of 20% off sales so that great too. Hopefully that means a drop in Australian prices!

Looks like the MTT won't be released along with 2H wave, I think it will be released along with the Advent Calendar, later in the year.

Looks like the MTT won't be released along with 2H wave, I think it will be released along with the Advent Calendar, later in the year.

Well, like with many other themes, retail exclusive sets get released a month or so later than the initial waves. I don't think it'll show up in September, but July.

75060 Slave I

Then 75057 is another retailer exclusive we do not know yet....correct?

Edited by namioik

Not really evidence that it's Slave I though...

Could still be that other rumored UCS, and if the system Falcon truly isn't being restocked, that could lend additional weight to the UCS NOT being Slave I.

He usually gives us the leaked information without a source. And for the most part, he's been right