Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

The 2014 sets starting appearing here in South Africa on the 1 of February which happens to be my birthday so that was a nice gift from them

Could've used this as an opportunity to give another cantina character, a preview for what's to come...

Making a Cantina character into an exclusive promo minifig and then putting no new aliens into the Cantina set aside from the Bith would not exactly be good for AFOLs' opinion of TLG.

I think it would be good to get a cantina character as the exclusive minifigure because it is really the only chance to get Wuher or Ponda Baba.

Edited by Legoman123

Can anyone tell me, where or rather who T-C4 is in the movies?

And yes, I also agree that giving us a Dr. Evazan or Ponda Baba with just a printed face on a regular minifig head would have been a much better choice for this year's May the Forth be with You exclusive.

He's suppose to be chancellor palpatines personal droid he was supposed to have a minor role in The Phantom Menace but was cut.

Edited by legos486

He's suppose to be chancellor palpatines personal droid he was supposed to have a minor role in The Phantom Menace but was cut.

I suppose he could be used in Hoth MOCs as R-3P0.

I just picked up the Death Star Troopers and Kashyyyk Troopers sets the other day and I have to say the new blasters have got to be one of the most genius things LEGO has come up with in a long time. I can imagine some being disappointed since they bear no resemblance to actual Star Wars weapons, but I love how chunky they are and how much they remind me of the really old-school Star Wars blasters (the ones made with a stud and a megaphone).

That said, I'm yet again heartbroken by the fact that Darth Vader remains one of the most elusive minifigures around. Why is it so impossible for LEGO to put him in a reasonably-sized/priced set? There has got to be a generation of kids out there who never has and never will own a Darth Vader minifigure because he hardly ever appears in any sets, and when he does it's always the huge, really expensive ones. It's especially puzzling when they put Han Solo himself in one of the new Microfighters sets, a character/minifigure that is surely just as desirable as Darth Vader.

Edited by Graysmith

Yeah the newer vader, (body at least) has only been in 5 or 6 sets and only 1 has been under 100 dollars. ( ader's tie from 2009)

I just picked up the Death Star Troopers and Kashyyyk Troopers sets the other day and I have to say the new blasters have got to be one of the most genius things LEGO has come up with in a long time. I can imagine some being disappointed since they bear to resemblance to actual Star Wars weapons, but I love how chunky they are and how much they remind me of the really old-school Star Wars blasters (the ones made with a stud and a megaphone).

That said, I'm yet again heartbroken by the fact that Darth Vader remains one of the most elusive minifigures around. Why is it so impossible for LEGO to put him in a reasonably-sized/priced set? There has got to be a generation of kids out there who never has and never will own a Darth Vader minifigure because he hardly ever appears in any sets, and when he does it's always the huge, really expensive ones. It's especially puzzling when they put Han Solo himself in one of the new Microfighters sets, a character/minifigure that is surely just as desirable as Darth Vader.

in 2005, you could buy it in the darth vader transformation, $7 at that time...

I am dissapoited because 2014 is the 15th anniversary of Lego Star Wars... I was waiting for something more exclusive like Chrome Vader in the 10th...

Hmm at Toys R Us (UK), TC-4 is added to any purchase of Lego Star Wars if 10 Pound or more are spend. I wish I could order there :(

Hmm at Toys R Us (UK), TC-4 is added to any purchase of Lego Star Wars if 10 Pound or more are spend. I wish I could order there :(

When i try to do this under the order it says 'missed offer tc-4', Im not sure whether to risk an order or not...

So does this mean that TC-4 isn't the May the 4th exclusive?

It means that we don't know what the May the 4th freebie will be. Could be TC-4, could be something else.

When i try to do this under the order it says 'missed offer tc-4', Im not sure whether to risk an order or not...

Hmm I'd contact customer support in order to clarify the issue before ordering.

You have to add it to your basket along with something else over £10 and then you get it free.

You have to have a TC-4 in your basket, which you can't do because the online store doesn't have any stock at the moment. I'm kinda thinking they never will have any either...

Edit:Ninja'd by a bear!

Edited by Kaitan