Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

SOMEBODY!!!!! is out there laughin at us cause he/she has the pictures already....everybody on this forum, including the Brickdoctor, myself, everybody wants to see em, its killing us!!! exam period at the moment (aussie) and some pictures would certainly get the creative juices flowing if ya know what i mean.....PLEASEEEEEE BUd-eee

Stop begging for pictures. It won't make them come any faster. Your merely having any knowledge at all of upcoming sets (other than the officially-unveiled AT-AP) is more than you're supposed to know or have seen right now. Early pictures are a privilege, not a right. Furthermore, the excessive use of capitals where they shouldn't be, the lack of capitals where they should be, and excessive use of exclamation marks is just the sort of posting style that EB's Member Guidelines do not tolerate.

And I'll thank you not to put words into my mouth; I've never said that I wanted to see pictures or that it was killing me not to.

Well, according to everyone's logic then, no one should say a word on this forum until someone has some pictures. Excuse me for trying to hold over the wait by uploading a pic showing there is still some hope for the helmet.

Woah, this totally caught me off guard, really I can't think of it being anything other than the rumored UCS slave 1 (however I don't think that would be really "big", or a jedi temple or hopefully a new death star!

I think it's the UCS Slave I too, or some other UCS set. They will probalbly not make another playset to compete with the ewok village, and a Death Star is either too soon.

By the way, how exactly does one talk to a lego designer? When reading on the parisian restaurant thread, I noticed that many eurobrickers know lego designers by their first name. How do you talk to them, do they have their own little website or such? Or are you close friends with a designer?

Likely others just know them by name because of the designer videos, where they always introduce themselfes.

I was a few days ago at a Lego event called LegoWorld in The Netherlands, Designers were there, and they always like it to have a talk with someone.

Mostly there are also Star Wars designers there (just not this year and previous year), it's always a lot fun to talk to them (and to hand in your personal Lego Star Wars wish list :wink: )

To make up for my not very topic-related post earlier I just wanted to tell you that apparently somebody at hothbricks dug up an ebay-seller who already offers the 2014 Grievous, from the wheel-bike set.

I've seen it in person already, but I have to say it's not all that special other than it's white! :wub:

BTW, The ebay seller has the torso the other way around :classic:

Edited by TWP

Doesn't seem as if the kashyyyk trooper design won't change because the regular phase 2 trooper design looks the same in every picture showing it but maybe theres a chance that it was a misprint and will all have diffrent goggles like the ARF trooper

Possibly the new grievous cape?

post-92204-0-26566500-1382647544_thumb.jpg

I've seen it in person already, but I have to say it's not all that special other than it's white! :wub:

To me it looks almost like a really light tan... :laugh:

What I really like about him is definitely the eyes, they make him look really grievous if you know what I'm saying. :wink:

Edited by Lego Spy

Personally, I think we just have a bad camera angle on that Kashyyyk trooper. I'm sure it will look better from different angles, and even more so in person. As for visor printing, I think we should be thankful it's as big as it is. Getting printing inside the visor area indentation could not have been easy, though I could be wrong. Once ou take the difficulties of printing into account, I think perhaps TLG could be forgiven for the shape and printing of the visor area.

Here are more pictures of what a Kashyyyk scout trooper is supposed to look like, for those who are interested in accuracy:

http://images1.wikia...3c/BoK-ROTS.png

http://images2.wikia...rooper-ROTS.jpg

Edited by Jarneh

One of the things that still fancy my curio would be whether or not they will implement the phone-like blasters.

Edited by exxtrooper

Hey, maybe you are in the same college ! :p

I was talking to the Lego designers this sunday, and asked them if I could talk to a star wars designer soon. They told me none of them would be able to come, because all of them were working on something "big".

Hopefully an AT-AT or Sandcrawler then. I really want a UCS Slave I, but it's not exactly big.

I will always welcome a Falcon remake as well.

I like the new tarful, obi wan looks good as well it would have been nice if the pilot had leg printing

The Kashyyyk scout troopers look better from this angle, what do you know!

And Tarful's dreads are just plain awesome.

Edited by Jarneh

I like the new tarful, obi wan looks good as well it would have been nice if the pilot had leg printing

Wow the new printing and moulding on tarful is excellent! Finally Lego has done a proper ROTS accurate Kenobi!! This wave looks brilliant so far.

That wookie looks cool :wub: , amazing printing, on the legs too, do they make a new Chewie with printing like this? And indeed the Kashyyyk trooper's helmet looks way better then before! Thanks for sharing!

Kashyyyk Trooper's helmet still looks like everything's slightly squished, moved upwards, and blocky (not in a charming-LEGO-ish way) to me.

The phase two clone trooper looks really neat, and the kashyyyk trooper not too bad not too bad, thanks to the person for posting these pictures.

The Kashyyyk scout troopers look better from this angle, what do you know!

I agree, but maybe not the angle but the distance away from the camera IMO

Also the phase II clone is looking great compared to the CW verison.

Edited by jmagaletta

The detail on Tarfful is amazing! Lego has really outdone themselves this time! The new Obi-Wan looks great as well.

Now if only we could get some leaked pics of Chewbacca and the Nemoidian.

The eBay listing has bigger pictures!

-Sci

Any close ups of Obi-Wan? I only see the small sized pictures on the ebay listing.

Since its the 15th anniversary of Lego star wars maybe another figure like the chrome darth vader will be released again in sets or a exclusive set

The trooper looks bad again in that last picture. He looks fine from far away but close up... :sick: . At least Tarful looks perfect! :sweet:

The close-up of Kashyyyk trooper reminds me of this guy:

hqdefault.jpg

Particularly because of neck segment which is much oversized :sceptic:

Edited by BrickBoy435