just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Agreed, on the bright side, Gamora looks fairly similiar to her comic counterpart, and as does Groot. Since photography was strictly prohibited at the Lego superheroes display at New York toy fair this year, I assume someone got to see prototype GOTG sets!!! And hopefully no Days of future past, GOTG are understandable since they are sort-of obscure, but X-Men really don't need a whole bunch of jackets and reused hear pieces. I want new mold for Mystic, not another one of Black Widow's hair piece.

I think we'll end up getting the same Mystique as the video game.

Mystique.png

Sorry guys, I just looked it up and yes, NYTF was in February, I just read somewhere that there was a recent toy fair and assumed... well, I shouldn't believe everything I read online, because that was embarrassing :blush:

So does anyone know if the Hulk will be different to the one we got in 2012?

Edited by Legoman123

It'll probably have purple pants. :P

I doubt it, I think the Hulk in the show wears tan pants.

So does anyone know if the Hulk will be different to the one we got in 2012?

Who said were getting a new hulk? we'll get a bigfig goblin,,,

Who said were getting a new hulk? we'll get a bigfig goblin,,,

New hulk in lab set with modok aparantly - hulk in promo art has purple pants and on new disney figs!

^ Probably just one

And I have a question as well, do the Lego club magazine comics only ever show existing minifigs in their shorts? I ask this because the latest issue (that I have at least) shows a Man of Steel comic with Jimmy Olsen in it, and I was wondering if that was a "sneak peek" at a 2014 figure, or does the Lego club magazine sometimes use non-existing characters for their comics? It'll be nice if we get a Jimmy Olsen like the one in that comic.

^ Probably just one

And I have a question as well, do the Lego club magazine comics only ever show existing minifigs in their shorts? I ask this because the latest issue (that I have at least) shows a Man of Steel comic with Jimmy Olsen in it, and I was wondering if that was a "sneak peek" at a 2014 figure, or does the Lego club magazine sometimes use non-existing characters for their comics? It'll be nice if we get a Jimmy Olsen like the one in that comic.

The Club comics have used non-existent characters in the past. Although it wouldn't surprise me if Jimmy popped up sometime.

The Club comics have used non-existent characters in the past. Although it wouldn't surprise me if Jimmy popped up sometime.

Thanks, though I would've liked some kind of confirmation on a second DC wave, darn you Lego club magazine!

I wasn't really sure where to put this so I am putting it here... There is rumour of Nightwing and Wonderwomen appearing in the new Batman Vs Superman film. This is the source that 'informed' me.

Edited by Legoman123

@LEGOman,

Can't watch the video because my internet is super slow at the moment. But…, that's certainly intriguing news. I mean, Wonder Woman in an end credits cameo wouldn't surprise me, but Nightwing and her in the actual movie?!

@Crissmonster,

That's great news, there's still hope for him showing up at TRU, Target, and/or Wal-Mart! :grin:

Given that Maximum Overload's been full of fig previews, it would be odd if one of the CG characters turned out to not be included in next year's lineup, right? All I'm saying is, we know we're getting another Hulk-sized figure along with Ultimate Goblin, but the Hulk shown in Overload is the same one from last year's sets. Soo..

What if we're getting this guy instead?

maximum-overload-abomination.png

(From Maximum Overload episode 4)

I think he pairs up with MODOK nicely, don't you think?

Given that Maximum Overload's been full of fig previews, it would be odd if one of the CG characters turned out to not be included in next year's lineup, right? All I'm saying is, we know we're getting another Hulk-sized figure along with Ultimate Goblin, but the Hulk shown in Overload is the same one from last year's sets. Soo..

The only problem is that to my knowledge Abomination hasn't appeared in the show that the Sets are based on. So if he hasn't appeared then I think it will be unlikely we will see him in the set. He looks to be based on his MCU counterpart which is also used in the game. My guess is that he's just there because they needed a villain who is powerful enough to give Hulk a run for his money.

On a separate note after seeing the new Prototype Steve mini figure head, I really hope they start riling that part out in other themes. Hopefully we will see a trans clear one, as it's perfect for the cosmic cube.

Edited by Sam892

*snip*

We're not. Hulk is the titular character in Avengers: Hulk's Labratory. The Hulk will be in there.

We're not. Hulk is the titular character in Avengers: Hulk's Labratory. The Hulk will be in there.

Darn it. Would've been nice though.. But now I wonder why, if Abomination's not gonna have a figure next year, did they feature him as the villain in that episode? They already have Gobby to throw as a big fig, and MODOK could also be put in to make the Hulk battle related to the Avengers.

Still holding out hope..

Let's not post videos and information on tv shows not everyone has seen yet. Maybe we could put these kinds of things in spoilers.

Maybe Hulk MaxiFig have been decided for a long time.

I am from China and recently I bought this hulk.

Actually it has been sold on taobao.com(Chinese version ebay) for a long time, maybe since the 2012 hulk released, At least 1 year.

Only the pants color and face are different from the 2012 one.

I think it is the 2014 Hulk and LEGO has produced the 2014 HULK long time ago. It means a set with a HULK has been decided long time ago.

post-58383-0-48978200-1384011154_thumb.jpg

post-58383-0-27543000-1384011051_thumb.jpg

post-58383-0-05909100-1384011173_thumb.jpg

Edited by rashaun

Actually it has been sold on taobao.com(Chinese version ebay) for a long time, maybe since the 2012 hulk released, At least 1 year.

I think it is the 2014 Hulk and LEGO has produced the 2014 HULK long time ago. It means a set with a HULK has been decided long time ago.

That's really interesting. Nice find! Does the new one have the LEGO logo inside the body mould or anywhere on it?

post-58383-0-48978200-1384011154_thumb.jpg

post-58383-0-27543000-1384011051_thumb.jpg

post-58383-0-05909100-1384011173_thumb.jpg

Awesome! Can't wait :grin: