just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Just got home with the Hulk Lab Smash set and the MM figure....love it!! The new figures are great and I'm so happy with The Falcon :wub:

We got a figure of Green Arrow in his TV outfit.

And you can have it for the low price of $500!

LOL, you crack me up!grey-man-cracking-_2030302i.jpg

Hmm, i don't even know. I heard it was the TV outfit. I have never seen the show, so you'll know better than I.

I really like Flash! He looks like an aviator with that leather like outfit in dark red :wub: !

Well on the start of marvel in the book is says the new characters we are getting this year. It says we get Starford and Starford flight suit. I didn't type that wrong it actually says Starford.

I guess I missed that. Can't wait to see a final version of the $20 set and see what he looks like (plus what the nova corps officer looks like, for that matter).

Well on the start of marvel in the book is says the new characters we are getting this year. It says we get Starford and Starford flight suit. I didn't type that wrong it actually says Starford.

So Disney has stepped in to cross the streams as it were? And is blending Marvel with Cars? Peter Quill is an F150?

Edit: and as soon as I typed it I realized that yes this exact thing is going to show up in a DisneyWorld gift shop by late summer.../shudder

Edited by Faefrost

I made my order this morning! A bunch of parts from Pick A Brick, Hulk Lab Smash, and Martian Manhunter! :)

Is Manhunter even a german promo? These promos get really irritating, blue clone in december instead of october, Emmet in march instead of february.

It was nice when they were all happening everywhere at the same time.

I originally figured it would be linked to the new Marvel Sets being released a bit later, but those were made available by March now.

This is really irritating, since several other Mainland-EU-Countries already have the MM promo :thumbdown:

Should i wait and hope for MM in April?

I want those Marvel Sets N-O-W! :laugh:

The irrational side of my brain is saying "Don't drag your feet! Order right now!". The rational part is saying "They won't run out in four days, make sure you can afford it first!" The excitement is palpable. I wonder if it will last, and which side will win out in the end!

I so glad I bought the spring sets mid feb, the lego store I go to has been sold out since they got them, either way now I got six MM figs, had to buy a bunch of sets I didn't need and will give the bricks to a friend for his website on bricklink!! Love MM, now I can my justice league sig for this forum!

We got a figure of Green Arrow in his TV outfit.

And you can have it for the low price of $500!

Actually its his new 52 outfit and not the tv show, and I got mine for free. :wink: I can't wait to get Martian Manhunter! He'll bring my Justice League to eight members.

Not all of us can spend the hundreds of dollars it takes to get to a con. I think it would be better if the figures were more available AT the con, and maybe a chance to get them AFTER the con, like Hasbro, Mattel, and almost every other company does.

I'd wager you could find an excellent custom GA somewhere online for $25 or so. Even though it's not "official" Lego, almost all customizers use genuine Lego pieces on which to print. Besides, it looks like Lego is skimping on the printing on their Super heroes.minifigs compared to other licensed minifigs. Take a look at Star Wars, LOTR, TMNT, etc. Superheroes minifigs look incomplete in comparison. Because of price, I obviously wouldn't go after lots of customs, but for that special character, it may be worth it.

I was at my local TRU today, and helped a mom out with a DC purchase. Her boy, maybe five years old, wanted a Batman set with Joker and Robin, and had found the $60 set. I showed her where the Juniors Batman set was for $30.

From what I saw of all the March releases, only the Mixels had in-store mark-up. No Steamroller set, though. (Even the US Lego site has it on backorder.)

Any word of the new Marvel sets in Australia? Are they available in the Eastern states?

Hmm, i don't even know. I heard it was the TV outfit. I have never seen the show, so you'll know better than I.

No, his tv outfit isn't nearly as colorful and interesting. I'm fairly certain that's just New 52 Green Arrow.

I'd wager you could find an excellent custom GA somewhere online for $25 or so. Even though it's not "official" Lego, almost all customizers use genuine Lego pieces on which to print. Besides, it looks like Lego is skimping on the printing on their Super heroes.minifigs compared to other licensed minifigs. Take a look at Star Wars, LOTR, TMNT, etc. Superheroes minifigs look incomplete in comparison. Because of price, I obviously wouldn't go after lots of customs, but for that special character, it may be worth it.

I got my GA custom for $35 AUD and the only way you could tell is the printing is slightly raised on the minifig.

Any word of the new Marvel sets in Australia? Are they available in the Eastern states?

In Victoria, the two Avengers sets are out at Big W. No Spider-Man sets yet...

Edited by Wall E2624

I have just recently got back after being away for a week and I just wanted to know if I have missed any new information or anything?