post it here mate :sweet:

anyway i demolished the fiesta eheheh

im working at a car wich is gonna have similar performances but has a completely redesigned chassis and obviusly a different body ^^

Of course I tried that first, but I can onlypost images with url and this image I have is on my computer. Poor Fiesta :cry_sad:

anyway i demolished the fiesta eheheh

im working at a car wich is gonna have similar performances but has a completely redesigned chassis and obviusly a different body ^^

What about the stickers. Was it easy to remove them? Edited by technicman97

use tinypic.com to upload the picture ^^ it will give you a link to post here eheh

stickers? never been so easy! some hot water (not too hot otherwise you get burned XD) you leave the pieces there for some minutes and then remove the sticker ...

pieces are like brand new :sweet:

stickers? never been so easy! some hot water (not too hot otherwise you get burned XD) you leave the pieces there for some minutes and then remove the sticker ...

pieces are like brand new :sweet:

Nice way of removing stickers, but they are simply destroyed by water, no?

use tinypic.com to upload the picture ^^ it will give you a link to post here eheh

Here it is70j2q9.png

yeah that definitely looks nice man :)

are you trying to rebuild the model?

it would be nice seeing how it feels on the car :blush:

about the stickers, yes they get destroyed by water but its only a 2 euros waste :sweet:

yeah that definitely looks nice man :)

are you trying to rebuild the model?

it would be nice seeing how it feels on the car :blush:

about the stickers, yes they get destroyed by water but its only a 2 euros waste :sweet:

My idea was to help you with the model. Would you like to see my version of the Ford Fiesta?(I have to build it first probably in .ldd)

Edited by technicman97

yeah man why not ^^

Ok, but it will take some time. Is there any problem if I build it in 1/10? I'm much more acostumated with 1/10 scale.

Edited by technicman97

why should it be :P?

if you want once that you've done the bodywork i can adapt stickers to the panels you're using :sweet:

if you want once that you've done the bodywork i can adapt stickers to the panels you're using :sweet:

That would be good, thanks. I'm comparing the 2012 ken block's fiesta with the 2013 ken block's fiesta.

Love this car very much, ingenious use of the panels, overall appeal is so great.

Piterx: What do you think about it? Yes, it's still the front, but I think it's a good start.2guchf4.png

Edited by technicman97

yah man it looks nice but i think you should make the lower shape more rounded using 2 connectors #3

yah man it looks nice but i think you should make the lower shape more rounded using 2 connectors #3

I'm using a blueprint, so the curves are as similar as possible. I'll try to make it also very light, I mean, with less than 1000 parts. If you don't mind, I'd like to post here some images of the car while building.

Very cool! I've been watching guys drive this every weekend, really want one. :tongue: The decals are excellent too.

I'm using a blueprint, so the curves are as similar as possible. I'll try to make it also very light, I mean, with less than 1000 parts. If you don't mind, I'd like to post here some images of the car while building.

What if you start a fresh topic for everyone to follow from start to finish?

What if you start a fresh topic for everyone to follow from start to finish?

I don't have still 100 posts to create a new topic.

Are you sure you need 100 posts? 2 years ago you didn't need 100, because that's quite many.

I don't have still 100 posts to create a new topic.

A few months ago I started, and I certainly did not have 100 posts. I think there is a week wait tho. :)

lol aren't 100 posts too many?

for new users that just want to show us something it could be annoying

It's true that one now needs at least 100 Eurobricks posts to start a new topic. From http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=33335 , one can see that you now need to go from being a newbie "Vassal" to a "Citizen" to create a new topic. :sceptic:

That's just buy, sell and trade forum...

Surely you should be able to start a new topic without 100 posts? people are doing it every day...

@piterx I really like the sticker sheet. It looks awesome. Do you have by any chance a blank template for those panels? If yes, would you mind to share it?

oh yeah balrog i have the one i created and i wanted to share it....but i haven't done it yet because i'd like to deliver a complete thing....i have to add some other panel types but i think that tomorrow i'll have the time to do it :sweet:

oh yeah balrog i have the one i created and i wanted to share it....but i haven't done it yet because i'd like to deliver a complete thing....i have to add some other panel types but i think that tomorrow i'll have the time to do it :sweet:

Cool. No pressure. Just take your time. The sticker sheet you posted is already a high-valuable ressource. I am just asking, because this might be interesting for future projects.

nono dude :sadnew:i will give you a PNG file, with transparency, that you just need to put on top of your A4 comp in photoshop or whatever, and then paint your stickers :tongue:

Edited by piterx