Savage Oppress

What Lego-related thing did you do today?

I wonder if anyone reads this topic except for me :wink:

Didn't do much... i'm mostly focused on finishing my adventure novel right now. But it is somewhat connected with Lego. Inspired by one of the themes and, perhaps if lucky and sucesful, may end up as a Lego theme as well :wink::wub:

Other than that... i'm mostly going true old catalogs and sets. Dreaming about classic is always a lot of fun. :blush: Actually sometimes dreaming is even more exciting than getting them! :wink:

Got and built 60071 Hovercraft Arrest. Switched the sides of wheels on the truck around and had to swtich positions of parts on the treehouse due to a little mix-up. However, I really, really like the set.

Edited by TheLegoPerson9

Spent the last 3 days building and slightly modding my 42030. Might look more into it today.

I spent time looking through torsos on Brick Owl, looking for outfits for making minifigs. I'm happy because I found a bright purple one that will be perfect for making a Luna Lovegood (from Harry Potter) if I can find some bright crazy legs to clash with go with it.

Went to the Lego Store and treated myself to Tormak's vehicle and Batman and Super Angry Kitty Attack, all the while obsessively refreshing several Eurobricks pages at once for more Bionicle Toy Fair info

- Joined this forum.

- Took some photos of MOCs, after realizing all my photos last year have mysterious vanished (Actually, maybe not so mysteriously as it was probably from hard drive failure).

I got myself a present for my unbirthday: 70411 Treasure Island! :wink:

while moving things into storage under the stairs I made it a priority to make sure I had a safe spot for my unopened sets. (4 star destroyers, 2 vulture droids, the ghost, knowhere escape, 2 headhunters, 2 A wings and an at-at) whew.