RaincloudDustbin

Ps4 or XBox One?

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which will you buy?

• Ps4
    • XBox One
    • Neither
    • Wii U

PS4, but not until the first killer title comes out. Probably Uncharted 4 for me, so I might have some time left to spend with my PS3. With GTA coming out, I am also not really in desperate need for new hardware, as it's my favorite game.

Actually, I am a PS guy from day one (even if I was late on the PS2 and PS3 due to money and time) and it's sort of a habit. Also the exclusives were more interesting in the past for PS, but I don't believe that's such a big difference anymore for the next gen. (Well, for me it is cause of Uncharted!!) Also I don't want to give up on my gamerscore (or what it's called on PS?) and my score on 360 is simply miserable. Yeah, gamerscore, the poor man's show-off these days. Plus, the new controller for PS4 looks really good, I am not a big fan of MS and and and. Many reasons for PS, none for the Box.

I'm going for PS4 and Wii U this gen. I'll be using the PS4 as my primary console and the Wii U as my secondary console just like I did last generation.

Also Megaman is in Smash Brothers :excited:

I like Microsoft, especially their new server and desktop platforms, but the new console is not that great. I have Xbox original, it was better than PS2 back then, and a PS3. I will probably get a PS4 if I have the time for games/entertainment.

Yes! That's my thoughts exactly! :laugh: Ive always kinda been a pc gamer, but my computer complete died so I'm looking at getting a Xbox, then maybe down the road a PS4

Xbox One all the way, got mine pre-ordered with Ghosts and Black Flag. Never liked Playstation, just don't get on with the controller lol. I had the 360 last generation and really enjoyed it. Plus I have been waiting 15 years for the mighty Killer Instinct to be rebooted, so I'm gonna be all over that!!!

I do however love my retro gaming! Growing up with the Snes and N64, I love the old Nintendo games and do own a Wii U which I use for playing the old stuff as well as anything good that comes out for it. Huge fan of classic Rareware games!

I love my 360 but I'm not impressed with the xbox one. I'm going to wait until they either lower the price/make it better or give me an incentive to buy it like halo 5. I'd never buy a ps4 even if it does look better because they don't have halo.

What the f*ck, the Xbox one won't work in half the US? I wanted a PS4 anyway because it's so much better in every way imaginable, but to wait until 2015 to activate games? :wacko:

:sick:

I have a WiiU, looking forward to the new mario. (also the new Zelda on 3DS is great)

I will get a ps4 at some point but not yet, I'm just not impressed by the launch titles, and I have a stack of ps3 and xbox360 games to play anyway - solittle time

This is the first time since the days of the NES that I wont have bought a console on launch for a new generation (I got the WiiU in the summer sales)

I'm quite happy with GTAV, Zelda, Mario, and the currentgen versions of AC4 etc

PS4 is for hardcore gamers. I'd love a PS4 because I personally love gaming and I can adapt to the controls and menus.

XBox One is more family friendly and because of that lots of people want it, Microsoft wins hands down because they just want people to enjoy gaming.

Wii U is just Nintendo wanting to push out another console and for it to just have minor differences than a Wii.

PC is probably the best for anyone. It has a vast amount of games and games don't take up space outside of your computer. Unless you don't use steam....

I personally would vote for PS4 and PC. Both are just great and they give me what I want and then some...

I'll probably end up with all of them anyway as its my job, but I think the xbox needs to come down in price or offer a kinect free version.

They are each nice machines in their own way, but ultimately its the games not the machines that matter

They are each nice machines in their own way, but ultimately its the games not the machines that matter

:thumbup:

I'll probably be going Xbox One, but I can wait until spring when the real games start coming out.

Oh yes, I need to get A Link Between Worlds. I still love Nintendo, but I have to get a PS4 for GTA, Skyrim, and Minecraft, and I'm not paying the premium for both that and a Wii U. But I want the new Super Smash Bros. game and the HD remake of Wind Waker too... :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Maybe I'll just buy an NES instead.

I'm still siding with the Wii U, though the PS4 looks nice too.

But I want the new Super Smash Bros. game and the HD remake of Wind Waker too...

:wink::thumbup:

Edited by Lego Spy

I've managed to play a Xbox One now, at let me say that Forza is gorgeous. I would definitely get the One over a PS4, though with college I suspect I won't get one for some time. (There aren't any good games out now anyways.)

I'll be sticking with the Wii U. There's enough quality software available to keep me going for quite a while.

I'm not getting a PS4 nor Xbox One, i'm staying with my PC Games. Oh and by the way don't play any LEGO Game without a controller, trues me it not good on keyboard.