Why aren't you a "Guildie"  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you not involved in the Guilds of Historica?

• I don't know what the Guilds of Historica are!
    • I thought it was that game LEGO produced for the kiddies a few years ago!
    • I am not a MOCer.
    • Because there aren't any hobbits!
    • The challenges are too big or complicated.
    • There aren't enough prizes.
    • I am too far behind to get invovled now!
    • I don't know where the Guilds forum is!

The funny thing is that every time I run out of bricks I have to think way more about what I'm doing. That's when innovation and improving starts! For example, at the beginning of GoH I was aware of the snot method, but didn't think I would be able to use it. Running out of pieces actually made use snot more often and voila, I know really like playing around with it!

You guys have a really cool group going! And I can certainly admire your talent in castle themed MOC-ing!

I really can't join as my time is used up by me running the LCC project. (GoH Knock-off on Classic Castle.com)

But keep it up guys! I look forward to many more awesome builds from you! :grin:

Also, Z edits FTW! :devil_laugh:

I chose "too far behind to get involved." I signed up for the Guilds on day one. Seriously, go check. I think I am in one of the first few pages. But due to lack of time, I never was able to actually build anything and unless you are involved/committed to the project, it can be hard to follow and catch up on all of the backstory with so many active members.

Keep it up guys. Hopefully I can join in sometime in the future. I have seen some amazing builds out there. I want to partake in that.

Should've added another option to the pool: I lack the bricks :laugh: Till a year ago, I was heavy Technic builder and for the past 6 years, pretty much all I've bought were Technic sets and pieces (+ Millennium Falcon). Recently, I've been sucked into regular brick on brick building, and here in Historica subforum I've found some truly amazing MOCs. Currently, I'm designing a few medieval MOCs in LDD, because a couple of my parts orders are held up in my country's customs :hmpf_bad: When they arrive, I+ll hopefully be able to build some new things.