To the Forest

Nocturnus Falcon Free-build

On the outskirts of Port Wrath, we find our trio of Falcons leading their newly acquired force back to the Old Forest Road…

8968852027_cb1129f8d7_z.jpg

Sir Tercel leads from his steed, as the force moves through the dark night of Nocturnus. No time can be spared now, as Fendrel requests their immediate return with the forces…and new the supplies they now carry.

8968852345_87825ccbd5_m.jpg8968852889_560397faa4_m.jpg8968852611_2f63908718_m.jpg

Stone, large cut blocks of rock now travel with the new force of Falcons. Ordered by Fendrel, the small army picked up a large supply of bricks from traders at Port Wrath. The lord demanded that a fortress was to be constructed at the same time Tercel’s mission began; and now the laborers require more material.

8968853111_ce5f5d1369.jpg

They march slower now, but more determined; destined for the Old Forest Road, and the wood nearby, to where the fortress grows high...as does the army of the Falcons.

Enjoy

~Nemo

Quite interesting to see how forest roads in Nocturnus differ substantially from those in Mitgardia :laugh: Awesome build Nemo, it was about time Nocturnus got back on track and this is definetely some really great stuff. Spooky :devil:

As kabel said it is great to see Nocturnus coming alive again! I love the torches on the wagon and the landscape definitely gives a spooky vibe :thumbup:

Indeed a very dark feeling you created!!

I also love that you gave the carriage 6 wheels :classic:

I really like the Nocturnus figures, the black falcons are great as Nocturnians (is that what it's called?) and the cyclops and minotaurs also fit in very well!

Great build overall, looking forward to more!

I can see you are embracing Nocturnus and upping your MOC skills. This is most excellent!

And this is just the beginning! I can't wait to see what the fortress ends up looking, especially with that red creepy terrain and army...the Falcons will surely be an intimidating army :D

And this is just the beginning! I can't wait to see what the fortress ends up looking, especially with that red creepy terrain and army...the Falcons will surely be an intimidating army :D

Thanks! I can't wait to work on the fortress! I've started a bit, but I'm not sure if I like what it looks like so far (Even though it's mostly terrain right now), as it's mostly green grassy then dark red evil. I think I'll have to get more dark red leaves. And we will be an intimidating army...though maybe a small one!