What's the time estimate to build that, its a lot of clicking lift arms together

What's the time estimate to build that, its a lot of clicking lift arms together

For disigning and building just about 200 ours

Edited by VFracingteam

Today arrived a big post box from the Port of Rotterdam and it whas a acryl show case for the RPA 15.

Now is the ship protected from dust and dirt and next week it's gone :cry_sad: .

Lucky the new owner gona show it with proud.

Greets Edwin.

116_1608_1_1.jpg

Edited by VFracingteam

Hi there! Please resize your images to be 800x600 or smaller, as per our site guidelines. Thank you. :classic:

Your boats are awesome! It's a shame you have to sell them. Did you buy every part in Bricklink??

Best Thebicyclestory,

I build the ships for my self, but if there is any intrest to sell it and get a good price for it, then it's no problem and give me a good promotion.

The most parts comes from Bricklink

You will miss it wont you? Like a child or a pet :D

You have complete right Zblj.

The build and designing off the RPA 15 was fun to do and it's feel that i lost mine baby :cry_sad: .

Lucky the price what i got for it was so good that i can build SL Gabon for it, also the good promotion and the many trips makes it ok :wink:

Edited by VFracingteam

Lucky the price what i got for it whas so good that i can build 2 SL Gabon for it, olso the good promotion and the many trips makes it ok :wink:

Gladly, I would say, they not only paid for the parts, but also for your time and effort!

Sorry Moderator,

Is this size better?

Much better! I've replaced the first image for you, if you could replace the second one, that would be great. Thanks again.

Awesome! do you just use random colors for the inner structure to leave the other colors for the outer layers? Or does the color coding mean anything?

Edited by z3_2drive

Awesome! do you just use random colors for the inner structure to leave the other colors for the outer layers? Or does the color coding mean anything?

I was wondering that too...

For the inner struction i juse wat i have in stock :wink:

Edited by VFracingteam

Call someone of us when you'll finish it and want to move it to another room or table;)

Call someone of us when you'll finish it and want to move it to another room or table;)

I will ask you, when i must to move it :laugh:

Edited by VFracingteam

Wont you be passing near Holland soon? :wink:

As other said, you have a really unique and massive style of building! Will you sell this one too? Is it a build for a costumer?

As other said, you have a really unique and massive style of building! Will you sell this one too? Is it a build for a costumer?

Thanks Zblj,

Read mine first post in this topic and you will find the answer :wink:

That's a big pile of technic beams... :classic:

I was wondering how you choose the ships you build? Did you first consider the feasibility inLego or do you just choose ships that you like?

I was wondering how you choose the ships you build? Did you first consider the feasibility inLego or do you just choose ships that you like?

This time a company saw his old ship and they wanted a lego model of their ship.

Thanks Zblj,

Read mine first post in this topic and you will find the answer :wink:

i did, but wasnt sure :) I wonder how much do the bricks lone cost?

This time a company saw his old ship and they wanted a lego model of their ship.

Oh thanks, don't know why I didn't read the kine saying that :hmpf_bad:

I love build tug boats and choose mine ship's off colors and details and than i look if its possible in lego, also with every new moc i want give the hulls a better shape in studdless.

The RPA 15 gives me good remembers off mine wedding and want build that ship and lucky i could buy all the last dark blue liftarms at BL.

Mine favorite tug boats are build by Damen Shipyards and the SL Gabon is a brand new one and is deliverd last december to Smit Lamnalco.

3 weeks ago it's arrived in Gabon (Africa) for a 5 years contract, to do some work for the oil offshore there.

When i choose a ship than i make contact with the shipyard ore the owner and ask for some draws and they give it to me.

When they see what i build than they loved it, and the rest is simple( big men with toys.......) :laugh:

i did, but wasnt sure :) I wonder how much do the bricks lone cost?

I hope around the 0.09 cent per part Zblj :wink:

Edited by VFracingteam

I thought about it again, he probably looked for the cheapest beams to save money.