Nightstalker

Chose a guild to join!

Anyways, thanks for all the feedback about choosing a guild, but in the end...

dsc01588.jpg

I believe my soldiers and I will fight for Kaliphlin, if they'll allow us. While we are not natives to this land, we have traveled from afar and find this land similar to our own home.

My name is Djun, and I have brought a small amount of soldiers, including a healer along with me. I'm certain that we can aid in whatever situation you might be in.

dsc01589.jpg

For Kaliphlin!

Edited by Nightstalker

Welcome to Kaliphlin Djun! You chose the right guild! :thumbup:

Welcome to Kaliphlin Djun! You chose the right guild! :thumbup:

Thank you for the hospitality; with any luck, my emissaries should be on their way with several gifts.

Welcome to the Kaliphlin, hopefully you will enjoy our southern hospitality and charm!

Welcome to Kaliphlin Djun! Now you can choose yourself a city to put some roots down if you wish. Barqa is my homecity as well as a few others and is very conveniently located for travel to different parts of Historica. Petraea is our capitol and home to our University but I don't think anyone lives there besides Dextrus Flagg. Also on the the list of historical cities of Kaliphlin is Qarkyr which also to my knowledge is absent of any great lords (member characters).Then there are also quite a few other member built cities/towns like Mpya Stedor and Eastgate.

Welcome to the south!

As Masa said, go ahead an put down roots. There are plenty of cities that don't even have names yet that you might want to "take over" Just check out the map. Of course, if you are not into ruling, then you can always settle down in one of the established cities, or be nomadic. There are a lot of possibilities for your character here.

Welcome to Kaliphlin! We are more than blessed to have you with us!

You got a really great sigfig!

As most intellectual of all guilds, we have the most advanced section of the Guilds of Historica Wiki (http://guildsofhistorica.wikia.com/wiki/Eurobricks%27_Guilds_of_Historica_Wiki), so feel free to add your own stories, characters and information to it. It is also really helpfull to learn a lot about the other characters in Historica!

If you still have questions, feel free to ask, one of my characters run an Intelligence Agency (the I.A.M.S.), so he knows a lot :laugh:

About settling down: you can construct your own city (like some of us are doing), you can just be a resident of one of the 3 original cities (Barqa, Qarkyr & Petraea) or you just can be a traveller and visit all our other great cities!

In any case, my city of Mpya Stedor would be honoured to host you during your travels in Kaliphlin!

Lord Damaximus

@Masa: there are Kaliphlin members in Petraea (like Robuko for example) :classic:

Welcome to Kaliphlin! We are more than blessed to have you with us!

You got a really great sigfig!

As most intellectual of all guilds, we have the most advanced section of the Guilds of Historica Wiki (http://guildsofhisto..._Historica_Wiki), so feel free to add your own stories, characters and information to it. It is also really helpfull to learn a lot about the other characters in Historica!

If you still have questions, feel free to ask, one of my characters run an Intelligence Agency (the I.A.M.S.), so he knows a lot :laugh:

About settling down: you can construct your own city (like some of us are doing), you can just be a resident of one of the 3 original cities (Barqa, Qarkyr & Petraea) or you just can be a traveller and visit all our other great cities!

In any case, my city of Mpya Stedor would be honoured to host you during your travels in Kaliphlin!

Lord Damaximus

@Masa: there are Kaliphlin members in Petraea (like Robuko for example) :classic:

Also, isn't Gabe in Qarkyr? Someone is in Qarkyr.... It may have been a long time since they may have posted, but I know one of the main members took up shop there. Although, any city could hold multiple members.

Welcome to the South! Kaliphlin is probably the most diverse guild, and I do not doubt that you will fit in very well in this colorful land :classic:

Indeed I guess he does. I had forgotten as the Temple of Mad Monks is located elsewhere.

Also, isn't Gabe in Qarkyr? Someone is in Qarkyr.... It may have been a long time since they may have posted, but I know one of the main members took up shop there. Although, any city could hold multiple members.

Gabe is nearby on the island of Peregrinus to the best of my knowledge. I'm sure someone settled in Qarkyr but I don't recall ever hearing any news from that city... If you remember who had settled there, let me know and I'll build them a tomb. :devil:

Indeed I guess he does. I had forgotten as the Temple of Mad Monks is located elsewhere.

Gabe is nearby on the island of Peregrinus to the best of my knowledge. I'm sure someone settled in Qarkyr but I don't recall ever hearing any news from that city... If you remember who had settled there, let me know and I'll build them a tomb. :devil:

I know one of your characters was once planning to be a citizen of Qarkyr :tongue: But I am not sure if there was someone else...

Have I missed something (the tomb thing)? :tongue: Last thing I heard from Qarkyr was that the I.A.M.S. is controlling the law there to maintain safety while the Hand of Corruption was dwelling allover Historica :laugh:

I know one of your characters was once planning to be a citizen of Qarkyr :tongue: But I am not sure if there was someone else...

Have I missed something (the tomb thing)? :tongue: Last thing I heard from Qarkyr was that the I.A.M.S. is controlling the law there to maintain safety while the Hand of Corruption was dwelling allover Historica :laugh:

Yeah Mikel was planning on building a residence there but after he went to Nocty with your Alleenridders and all his plans changed.

You didn't miss anything with the tomb thing. I just thought it might be fun for someone who hasn't been here in such a long time to return and find they have a tomb. If it was me I would get a laugh out of it.

Yeah Mikel was planning on building a residence there but after he went to Nocty with your Alleenridders and all his plans changed.

You didn't miss anything with the tomb thing. I just thought it might be fun for someone who hasn't been here in such a long time to return and find they have a tomb. If it was me I would get a laugh out of it.

Hahahaha that way, now I get it :laugh: He could return as a mummy... :look:

As most intellectual of all guilds ...

holy crap dm, now you're really proposing something big here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...you're really proposing something big here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And what? Do we not have the university? The only center of learning in Historica?

yeah right, and that's why you have walking mummies and that kinda stuff, totally intellectual ... :tongue: