Siegfried

Which set should I buy?

Well I can choose from this 2 sets but like the topic title I want to know which one I should buy? The sets are:

7166- Imperial Shuttle

7180- Old B-wing

I really like both of them but I just can get one :tongue: . If I can ask for something is maybe some quick response cause I don´t have so much time :grin: .

Edited by darkrebellion

I personally think the shuttle looks better. But there also is the newer version of the B-Wing, 6208.

My vote is for the Imperial Shuttle. :classic:

Ok I have 195$ to spend. what should I buy, The OLD pirate sets and the OLD castle sets OR Old pirate sets and Old pirate sets and Old castle minifigs with acsessories?

Oh yeah and what pirate sets should I buy Land based sets (EX. Forts islands etc.) or Ship sets like the BSB or the CC and others? I need to know I need answers Please.

Thanks! :classic:

I'm going bowling with my friends tomorrow and because TRU is near the bowling alley, i've decided to go for a toy run.

I have £30 to spend. Star wars lego only, i'm thinking Vader's fighter or Ahsoka's fighter.

Ahsoka's fighter will be more use to me, with the SWCG on soon and I don't have an Ahsoka minifigure, but I don't have a TIE fighter and it'll look nice on display.

Or I could just get 3 battlepacks.

ok, here's a new one.

Should I buy the Flight on the Flying Wing this weekend to have a chance to get the brown mustache man, or should I order Dooku's Solar Sailer, for the new Dooku and Magna Gaurds, which I don't have? Thanks for your help.

@ simonjedi: I'd get the tie fighter. Stick with the classics, and you can just get Ahsoka in the y-wing later this year. Plus, battlepacks will be everywhere by the end of the year.

Edited by Tinn-man

I don't know which one I should buy:

-6277 Imperial Trading Post

-10193 Medieval Market Place

I own 6271 Imperial Flagship, and it needs a harbour, and 6277 looks great, but on the other side I like the castle theme, and especially the market because it has not the unrealistic skeletons or trolls, which I don't like. Next to that: if I want it MISB, I can get a 10193 together with a 3739 (which fits perfectly with the market) for less money than the 6277. I don't have big Castle sets, but they will come. And 6277 is one of the greatest pirate sets of all time (I don't like thenew Pirates theme). Can anyone help me?

ok, here's a new one.

Should I buy the Flight on the Flying Wing this weekend to have a chance to get the brown mustache man, or should I order Dooku's Solar Sailer, for the new Dooku and Magna Gaurds, which I don't have? Thanks for your help.

Dooku's Solar Sailor, its £5 more expensive, but brown mustache man isn't in sets any more, so you might not get one when you buy it

I got Vaders fighter, TRU had no new sets, so i went argos and got the tie fighter

Which sets should i buy from Power Miners?

ASDA has all but the Crystal Sweeper and the Stone Chopper in stock.

I am going to get the mine mech for my little brother but I'm not sure which sets I should get for myself.

Which sets should i buy from Power Miners?

ASDA has all but the Crystal Sweeper and the Stone Chopper in stock.

I am going to get the mine mech for my little brother but I'm not sure which sets I should get for myself.

I have all of the PM sets except for the Stone Chopper, and I would say that they are all great, but of the ones at your store, these are the best:

1) Thunder Driller. It has a wondeful play feature, has a solid build, great minifigs and is a good parts-pack.

2) Granite Grinder. Very good value, a wonderful small set.

3) Claw Digger. The hacking feature is very simple, but I actually played with it for a long while. :grin:

Hi, which one of the latest Police and Fire Stations should I get?

I'm eventually going to need both for my town, but which would you recommend first?

Thanks!

My birthday is getting closer..so I need help.

I am getting around 10 Clone BP's for sure, I really need those clones.

But then I have a problem..

I wanted to get the V-19 Torrent and AT-TE too, or the MTT instead of the AT-TE and maybe something else than the V-19. But I don't know what to get.. AT-TE or MTT, and which other Clone Wars set?

Please help me. I really don't know what to choose and what's better to do.

Brickfreak - I'd go with the Construction Site, as there's been more than one Police Station in the past and there's likely to be another one. Also, the Construction Site's gotten some good reviews and has that modular building in it.

I'm eventually going to need both for my town, but which would you recommend first?

Thanks!

Personally to me the Fire Station is a liittle plain on the details of the building, however for your question I would actually buy the Police Station first anyways if you have the funds... particularly with the way the economy is today.

Ralph

Should I buy the Lego City Construction Site or Police Station?

Construction Site. It's on my list!

AT-TE or MTT, and which other Clone Wars set?

MTT and the V-19 would be my advice, largely because the MTT will be gone soon. (I have both.)

Well if you want both I'd go for the Fire Station as I can see the police station being around longer... but I think the Police Station is better. However it really depends on your collection. I have too many cops and firemen these days so the next station might be my last...

I don't know which one I should buy:

-6277 Imperial Trading Post

-10193 Medieval Market Place

I'd buy 10193. It's much better bang for your buck and the old pirate sets IMHO are overpriced...

Yet another question-should I buy the Construction Site or the Passenger Train??? Since I only have 1 full 20cm x 40cm x 30cm tub of lego, I am looking for a set that has lots of pieces...I am also looking for playability... :sceptic:

I think it's the best you go for the new Construction Site. It's a great set, I think to buy it also when the time is right. It has some nice vehicles, you even get a "shop" and the set has a Classic feeling, look at the smaller crane. The train isn't that impressive. If you really want a train I think you should wait untill the newer ones arrive, with Power Functions.

definitely the new construction site. i just bought it last week. but i think this set is overpriced, lucky that i got 25% off at TRU when purchasing 2 or more sets. i've built it, and the set itself is pretty good, you get a 3 story building, a small version of the XXL crane, a mini digger, an elevator, and a very long trailer. i wish the crane and the digger be bigger, but yea. construction site!

There is a 25% sale of lego at argos as most of you know, so i have a choice between the new AAT or the republic shuttle,

I'm leaning towards the shuttle because it has the biggest discount, but I'd like your opinions.

Battle Wheel is on sale for 19,99€, although I have one, should I buy another for that price?

There is a 25% sale of lego at argos as most of you know, so i have a choice between the new AAT or the republic shuttle,

I'm leaning towards the shuttle because it has the biggest discount, but I'd like your opinions.

i would say get the AAT first!!! you will be impressed by the detail of the tank....new yoda and SBD.

although the flick fire missille suckS! you wont be regret...

actually i dont have the shuttle....and wanna ask someone who hv it, is that a good choice?

no sticker (good), but i dont really like the bomb and the interior is quite small....

someone from another forum said 8019 is awesome for MOD? truth?

A small help here please.

I 've just returned from another LEGO shopping day. While i was in the toy store checking the shelves i saw a (probably forgotten there)6093 Flying Ninja Fortress. The price was €74.99.

I checked the prices on Bricklink for MISB 6093's and the prices are quite high.

Just to let you know, the Ninja theme was released during my dark ages so i never had any contact with it. My interest is just because the price seems very low and perhaps i could use it for more City-Pirates sets.

Thanks in advance. :classic:

Edited by Zorbas

A small help here please.

I 've just returned from another LEGO shopping day. While i was in the toy store checking the shelves i saw a (probably forgotten there)6093 Flying Ninja Fortress. The price was €74.99.

I checked the prices on Bricklink for MISB 6093's and the prices are quite high.

Just to let you know, the Ninja theme was released during my dark ages so i never had any contact with it. My interest is just because the price seems very low and perhaps i could use it for more City-Pirates sets.

Thanks in advance. :classic:

GET IT! They stopped selling that theme years ago so that makes it worth even more. I am suprised it's stayed there that long hurry get it while you still can!

~Computerbug